Tai Lopez is an entrepreneur, investor and adviser to over 20 million dollar companies.
Tai Lopez went from poverty to living in the Hollywood Hills and has a wealth of knowledge and insights about health, money, relationships and human behaviour that he shares on social media.
He is one of the most influential and talked about entrepreneurs on the internet and for good reason too. In my opinion Tai Lopez is a very savvy marketer.
Some people love him and some people still want to question his credibility. One thing nobody can question when it comes to Tai Lopez is his results.
He has and continues to achieve phenomenal success and in the 67 Tai Lopez quotes I’ve put together below you’ll learn exactly why that is.
67 Tai Lopez Quotes
1. “One thing I’ve noticed with the successful. They don’t spend a lot of time on the past.” – Tai Lopez
2. “You can get most things you want in life. It’s just that most goals will take one or two years longer than expected. Be patient.” – Tai Lopez
3. “People think I’m joking when I say that whoever experiments the most in life wins. But I’m not…” – Tai Lopez
4. “If I could have one super power, without a doubt, it would be the ability to stay cool under intense pressure. What could be more important?” – Tai Lopez
5. “If you’re having a hard time sticking to a schedule/procrastinating there’s a simple solution. Reduce the time. Do less but be consistent.” – Tai Lopez
6. “Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated.” – Tai Lopez
7. “A book a day makes the bills go away.” – Tai Lopez
8. “I love listening to Charlie Munger say, “I know of no wise person who doesn’t read a lot.”” – Tai Lopez
9. “It’s basically impossible to teach someone if they aren’t curious about the subject. This is where modern schooling goes wrong.” – Tai Lopez
10. “KSE: remember, after Knowledge you must Strategize and Execute.” – Tai Lopez
11. “The current education system forgot, you have to inspire kids. You can’t just lecture them.” – Tai Lopez
12. “To get what you want, you have to deserve what you want.” – Tai Lopez
13. “As you rise, the number of critics will also rise. Humans seek out negativity. It’s a cognitive bias of their brains. Stay focused and proceed.” – Tai Lopez
14. “Remember that your brain isn’t built for happiness. It’s built for survival. Happiness is something you have to create after-the-fact.” – Tai Lopez
15. “Everybody wants the good life, but not everybody gets the good life.” – Tai Lopez
16. “Your life should be dominated by only one main fear: Not fully optimizing today. That’s the healthiest fear in the world.” – Tai Lopez
17. “Be humble. Persevere. Read more. Toughen up.” – Tai Lopez
18. “Make a list of the people you admire and what makes them amazing. Then go out and become those things yourself.” – Tai Lopez
19. “Be careful about discouraging people’s dreams. They might just pull them off.” – Tai Lopez
20. “If we all knew how much we’ve missed out on being unhealthy, dysfunctional and broke, we’d be working a lot harder towards our goals.” – Tai Lopez
21. “Increase your attention span. Your ability to concentrate predicts your long term success at almost anything.” – Tai Lopez
22. “If you can stay cool in the middle of tough times, you will rise above the masses and shine when everyone else is panicking…” – Tai Lopez
23. “If it won’t matter in one week, one month or one year, then don’t worry about it.” – Tai Lopez
24. “Never sacrifice physical health in the pursuit of money. That’s a given. Figure out a strategy to raise both simultaneously. It’s tricky.” – Tai Lopez
25. “Everything wrong in your life is just a sign. A signal to change. Be humble enough to bow your knee and listen and act.” – Tai Lopez
26. “So many cool opportunities in the world… so few people prepared to take them and reap the rewards. Prepare yourself.” – Tai Lopez
27. “The tough truth about life is that some things just take time. Most people aren’t strong enough to deal with that fact.” – Tai Lopez
28. “So many people are in the gym working on their 6 pack but they forget the 6 pack for their brain.” – Tai Lopez
29. “My first mentor Joel Salatin said, “If you have to go on a vacation from your job, never come back.”” – Tai Lopez
30. “You can run from your problems but not from the flaws in your thinking. Always start by fixing your brain. Train it to remove logical fallacies.” – Tai Lopez
31. “The space between failure and success seems large. It’s not. The difference between a good carpenter and a bad one is about a quarter of an inch.” – Tai Lopez
32. “When you find a better way don’t be stubborn. Like H. G. Wells said, “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature’s inexorable imperative.”” – Tai Lopez
33. “Never wait until it’s too late. Dont let tragedy be your only trigger for revaluation and action.” – Tai Lopez
34. “Divide up your life. Spend 33% of your time around people lower than you, you can mentor them. Spend 33% of your time with people that are on your level – your friends and peers. Spend 33% of your time with people that are 10/20 years ahead of you. Those are your mentors.” – Tai Lopez
35. “Whenever I feel like whining, I remind myself “Wake up Tai, this world doesn’t owe you anything.”” – Tai Lopez
36. “Your brain finds happiness in mastering skills. It’s been that way since you were little. So don’t stop mastering life as you get older.” – Tai Lopez
37. “You have to be “impatiently patient.” Impatient to get started but patiently persevere to finish what you started.” – Tai Lopez
38. “Understanding personality types is the most important social skill you can have. If you understand people, you can influence them. In order to understand them, you must be able to analyze them.” – Tai Lopez
39. “Never chase what you want. Elevate your game until what you want chases you.” – Tai Lopez
40. “If you want to motivate people, you have to be motivated. It’s contagious.” – Tai Lopez
41. “Work hard in silence and let your success be your noise.” – Tai Lopez
42. “Set your goals with your heart/feelings. But make your strategy with your head/logic.” – Tai Lopez
43. “Quotes could save your life.” – Tai Lopez
44. “True wealth is being able to drop whatever it is your doing and go do something else or travel somewhere else without any worry.” – Tai Lopez
45. “There are 4 keys for living the good life: health, wealth, love and happiness.” – Tai Lopez
46. “Hard work makes people look up to you. Be a part of someone’s 33% they aspire to be.” – Tai Lopez
47. “Go to conferences and seminars once a month. Invest in your own brain.” – Tai Lopez
48. “Your mind is almost impossible to overcome. Yet true happiness only comes from controlling your mind.” – Tai Lopez
49. “Learn what makes people say yes. People value different things. Find what they like & use that to negotiate.” – Tai Lopez
50. “Everyday wake up and say to yourself “I love my life.” Do it about 100 times under your breath.” – Tai Lopez
51. “It’s amazing what a little consistent brain training can do for your life.” – Tai Lopez
52. “The weakness of both intuition and logic is that logic can be too slow, and intuition can be too fast.” – Tai Lopez
53. “Rules of negotiation: let others air their opinions first to understand their values so you can see what to negotiate on.” – Tai Lopez
54. “To succeed you need a system of “carrots & sticks” – ways to motivate yourself by receiving rewards and avoiding punishment. You need both.” – Tai Lopez
55. “Predict and prevent. Predict and prevent. This is the key to avoiding trauma and huge mistakes…” – Tai Lopez
56. “Plan. Do. Double Check. Act.” – Tai Lopez
57. “Don’t let procrastination kill your hopes and dreams.” – Tai Lopez
58. “To do big things you have to insist on thinking things through… Thinking pretty hard to get the right answer and then acting on it…” – Tai Lopez
59. “You can always find time. You don’t get paid for making excuses.” – Tai Lopez
60. “To create real wealth, make someone else wealthy first. This is the law of the mentor/apprentice.” – Tai Lopez
61. “Number one rule for becoming a millionaire; you gotta hang out with people who would be embarrassed for only making $1 million. Number two rule for becoming a millionaire; whoever experiments the most usually wins. So you have to run through at least 100 to make money.” – Tai Lopez
62. “If you’re unhappy in the modern world you have an “unfortunate misappraisal” of reality. Standards of living are higher than ever.” – Tai Lopez
63. “My favorite way to make money is while I sleep.” – Tai Lopez
64.”When you make a mistake, sometimes the only way out is to walk away and never look back.” – Tai Lopez
65. “It’s hard to predict what will be successful. The best approach is to experiment with products until you find what sticks.” – Tai Lopez
66. “You have to be optimistic & just ignore some things. Like Ben Franklin said, “Keep your eyes wide open before marriage & half shut afterwards.”” – Tai Lopez
67. “Want to be successful? Be nice.” – Tai Lopez
Did you find these Tai Lopez Quotes helpful?
If you liked these Tai Lopez quotes then please share this post to help others. I’d also love to know which Tai Lopez quote is your favourite. Let me know in the comments below!
31 Adam Sandler Quotes On Life & Success
If you’re looking for the best collection of Adam Sandler quotes then look no further. Adam Sandler is an American...
63 Tom Cruise Quotes On Acting, Life & Success
Looking for the best collection of Tom Cruise quotes? Then look no further! Tom Cruise is one of the most...
Top 21 Morpheus Quotes From The Matrix
Looking for the best Morpheus quotes from The Matrix? Then look no further! While some may consider the Matrix to...
127 David Goggins Quotes To Be Successful
Looking for the best collection of David Goggins quotes? Then look no further! David Goggins is a man who was...
101 Brené Brown Quotes On Courage, Vulnerability & Shame
Looking for the best collection of Brené Brown quotes? Then look no further. Brené Brown is a research professor at...