Greg Plitt was a fitness model, personal trainer, actor, former army ranger and motivational speaker.
Unfortunately Greg Plitt died at the age of 37 in 2015 but because he lived with so much passion and no regrets, his legacy will never die.
He was an online sensation who impacted millions of lives with his motivational videos on YouTube. Greg was best known for his straight talk, strong language and no excuse mindset and you just can’t help but feel inspired after listening to him speak.
If you find yourself feeling a little low then check out the quotes by Greg Plitt below because they certainly reinvigorate you.
These are the most motivational Greg Plitt quotes that I could put together and I hope you love them as much as I do.
75 Greg Plitt Quotes
1. “Don’t let the clock run your life, guys. The internal clock is always on, always beating. That’s the heart-beat for champion. 9 to 5, is not your hours operation. The only thing that we guarantee is the intake and outtake of our breathes we have, right now! Don’t just pass that along, procrastinate to next day’s endeavor. Do it now man. So next day you get further further ahead.” – Greg Plitt
2. “When you find that burns during your lift, that’s the heat of transformation. That’s what changes everything for you. Don’t be so anxious to finish the set, once you get the burns, dwelling in it as long as you can. The longer that burns stay, the more changes you gonna have. That burn states will get you from where you are to where you want to be.” – Greg Plitt
3. “The little things that you do every single day, that you choose to do, could be the little bit of better forms. All those little things, will adds up to be failure or success. You gotta create each one, every single day.” – Greg Plitt
4. “The invincibility guys, you repeat that every single day. No one is catching you, man. Separate between you and the second place is forever. They’ll never close that gap.” – Greg Plitt
5. “The clock is ticking, are you becoming the person you wanna be?” – Greg Plitt
6. “Where else in life can you put work and endeavor every single day and get a reward for it?” – Greg Plitt
7. “You give your all right here. Not only you create the body, but you create the invincible will. Starting your day in the morning, have a positive feel about your day. Going out into the business world, and you’ve already paid for your fucking do, feel alive.” – Greg Plitt
8. “Your body is the house you force to live in for the rest of your life. You don’t get to sell, you don’t get foreclosure, you can’t do a quick sale. All you can do is to modify and improve it. Or you can tarnish it. One house to live in, man. What kind of house do you want to live in?” – Greg Plitt
9. “Stop fucking going about the day as a servant , become the master, run your day and stop letting it run you.” – Greg Plitt
10. “It’s called the pump people, you got to experience it, it’s one of the better highs in life, you don’t need to shoot up for it, you don’t need to snort it, all you got to do is sweat for it.” – Greg Plitt
11. “I keep going till that pain says hello to me, I don’t say goodbye until that pain says hello. That’s a good set.” – Greg Plitt
12. “Sacrifice today for tomorrows betterment, you are willing to pay those payments with pain, because pain is just a message when you are fixing something that’s insufficient in your life.” – Greg Plitt
13. “Second by second you loose the opportunity to become the person you want to be, when are you going to stop making excuses and take charge of your fucking live?” – Greg Plitt
14. “Walk through the mud in life, if you ever want to get to the higher ground.” – Greg Plitt
15. “Don’t talk in here, you perform in here, when you go out there you don’t need to talk, do you?” – Greg Plitt
16. “The hardest things in life are done the least but provide the most.” – Greg Plitt
17. “The only reps you don’t grow from are the reps you don’t fucking do.” – Greg Plitt
18. “One hour of pain produces a lifetime of pride.” – Greg Plitt
19. “In life, it’s not the genetic guy who wins or the guy with the most potential who wins; it’s the person with the greatest perseverance who wins. Always be willing to get up and go at it again and again. That’s the guy who has his hands raised later in life. That’s the guy you guys need to be.” – Greg Plitt
20. “There are two types of pain, the one that breaks you and the one that changes you. In the gym, pain is felt as a result of weakness leaving the body. Physical pain is the glue of transformation and the pain of progress. The more you endure the harder it gets to accept the thought of failure.” – Greg Plitt
21. “Why cry about missed opportunities when you have the ability to smile at opportunities lived? The past has created who you are NOW, where we learn and grow from the past, never resting upon previous achievements or allowing past failure to paralyze us in our current endeavor. All that was has created us to be the best we currently are for our greatest hour is about to arise!” – Greg Plitt
22. “Success doesn’t know these things about cold or early or tired. It just knows if you showed up or not.” – Greg Plitt
23. “The difference between a winner and a loser – they both failed, but the winner gets back up and does it again and again until it goes his way.” – Greg Plitt
24. “Get the mind right, the body will follow, you lose some battles in life, but if you always put your heart and passion forward first as your main objective, you will win the war, that’s what gives you the strength to get off the ground… and do it again.” – Greg Plitt
25. “Belief, confidence in yourself… the world’s your playground. Limitless. My question is… will you be remembered?” – Greg Plitt
26. “If tomorrow doesn’t happen, would you still do what you’re about to do today? If that answer is no, you’re alive, but you’re not living.” – Greg Plitt
27. “When you are wondering how do you go on, the better question is, how do you NOT go on?” – Greg Plitt
28. “Happiness is when you finally connect your mind to your body.” – Greg Plitt
29. “Weakness leaves, pride comes in. Confidence grows. Successful life.” – Greg Plitt
30. “You are what you do repeatedly every day. If excellence is something you’re striving for, then it’s not an accident. It’s a habit.” – Greg Plitt
31. “Every action has a purpose. When every action has a purpose every action has a result.” – Greg Plitt
32. “You must believe in yourself enough to be the person now that you want others to remember you for later.” – Greg Plitt
33. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about dancing in the rain.” – Greg Plitt
34. “I don’t want to be here right now. I’d much rather be at home watching the game. But later down the road, I don’t want to always be just watching the fucking game.” – Greg Plitt
35. “If you mentally believe it will happen, your body is going to find a way to make it physically happen.” – Greg Plitt
36. “You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.” – Greg Plitt
37. “Bet on yourself. If you bet on yourself you’ll never lose.” – Greg Plitt
38. “Once you know where your current limits are, then you know how to destroy them, push them…grow them.” – Greg Plitt
39. “When you help yourself, you feel good. But when you help somebody else get back on their feet, it’s a high that no chemical drug can ever match. It’s the greatest high in the world. It’s addictive, it’s contagious, and the world needs more of it.” – Greg Plitt
40. “Your mind is the strongest and most valuable muscle you can grow in the gym.” – Greg Plitt
41. “There’s no excuse to not be the hardest motherfucking worker in the room, whatever it may be, your job, the gym, your relationship. Your name’s attached to it, and that has to mean more than anything.” – Greg Plitt
42. “Today it begins. Tomorrow it continues. And it never ends, until you reach your goal and cross the finish line.” – Greg Plitt
43. “You got one life to live. Why wait until tomorrow to start it?” – Greg Plitt
44. “If you do not give 110% in your life, I promise your life will haunt you for the rest of your days. Time is the most valuable asset on earth, a depreciating asset. Don’t waste another moment of life where you are not at your fullest potential getting the most out of the time you have in life.” – Greg Plitt
45. “It’s early in the morning and your competition is still sleeping.” – Greg Plitt
46. “Legends never die.” – Greg Plitt
47. “Opportunities don’t come knocking on the door. They present themselves when you knock the f*#king door down.” – Greg Plitt
48. “The real tragedy in life isn’t someone who hasn’t achieved their goal, it’s the person that never had a goal to begin with.” – Greg Plitt
49. “Go for it! You know what? This comfort zone is f****ng dangerous zone. It’s stopping you from your true potential!” – Greg Plitt
50. “Your legs are not giving out. Your head is giving up.” – Greg Plitt
51. “I love the mentality that when push comes to shove, simply work harder and the results will come.” – Greg Plitt
52. “If you guys are really wondering if you are burning out mentally. Take a day off and go to your local hospital. Go to the cancer wing. Look at 4-year-old, who won’t ever see their teenage years, probably won’t ever see their next birthday. Go and see someone who is mentally or physically retarded, or see when a soldier who just came back from war who doesn’t have legs anymore. Stare that guy down. Look him right in the eyes and tell them, as you stand there with 2 capable legs, that you burned out. That you don’t want to use them. See if that doesn’t kill him right there. Because he would do anything to have that opportunity.” – Greg Plitt
53. “The mind always fails first, not the body. The secret is to make your mind work for you, not against you.” – Greg Plitt
54. “‘I failed’ is 10 times the man than ‘what if’ because ‘what if’ never went to the arena.” – Greg Plitt
55. “The road to success is a very lonely road. You’re not gonna see too many friends. It’s only you with your shadow. Once you get there, many people will love you, also many people will hate you. Because your success is a huge spotlight, shining on their failures.” – Greg Plitt
56. “I wanna be this and I wanna be that, well then grab a hold of yourself and be it.” – Greg Plitt
57. “The little things in life add up to be the difference between winning it and losing it. The little things, attention to detail.” – Greg Plitt
58. “Comfort zones are deadly zones because you lose your true potential of what you can be, you start going with the status quo.” – Greg Plitt
59. “We’re not ordinary, you don’t want to be ordinary.” – Greg Plitt
60. “If you don’t want it bad enough, you’ll find an excuse.” – Greg Plitt
61. “Having the will to win is everything.” – Greg Plitt
62. “Fear is self-imposed. You create it, you can destroy it too. Behind every fear is the person you want to be. When fear is destroyed, it comes back as confidence.” – Greg Plitt
63. “Mentally, you must believe it before you physically start it, or else you will never reach prosperity.” – Greg Plitt
64. “Life is a plan of action, if you don’t have a plan, someone is going to use you as part of their plan.” – Greg Plitt
65. “When the winds of life don’t hit your sails, you grab the oars of life and you start pushing.”
66. “Face your fears, endure its pain and they will be re-written in the form of pride and dreams.” – Greg Plitt
67. “I swear, there is no chemical drug out there that can reproduce the feelings you have of achieving your goals.” – Greg Plitt
68. “If you can mentally see the end of the journey, then your body will physically find a way to achieve that goal.” – Greg Plitt
69. “When you find a fear, that fear will either create you or destroy you.” – Greg Plitt
70. “Wake up with a plan of action, go to bed with satisfaction.” – Greg Plitt
71. “The more you push, pass that pain, to feel the exhilaration of what that pain really delivers, then you will find the values of who you are.” – Greg Plitt
72. “Success can never identify who you are. You must always identify it. You cannot allow the failures to identify who you are.” – Greg Plitt
73. “Don’t let anyone tell you you can’t do something, because you can!” – Greg Plitt
74. “Our desire is the warmth in our life, it’s not a blanket.” – Greg Plitt
75. “We don’t live forever… Our legacy does.” – Greg Plitt
Did you find these Greg Plitt Quotes inspiring?
If you liked these Greg Plitt quotes then please share this post to help others. I’d also love to know which Greg Plitt quote is your favourite. Let me know in the comments below!
77 Frank Zappa Quotes On Life, Government & Music
Looking for the best collection of Frank Zappa quotes? Then look no further. Frank Zappa was an American musician, composer,...
101 Vince Lombardi Quotes To Win The Game Of Life
This collection of famous Vince Lombardi quotes is packed with wisdom from one of the greatest coaches and leaders in...
78 Abraham Maslow Quotes To Max Out Your Potential
If you’re looking to make the most of you potential then this collection of Abraham Maslow quotes will inspire and...
37 Rosa Parks Quotes To Stand Up For Your Freedom
Looking for the best Rosa Parks quotes? This collection of famous Rosa Parks quotes will help you stand up for...
87 Best George Carlin Quotes On Education, Politics & Life
Looking for the best George Carlin quotes? George Carlin was an American stand-up comedian, actor, social critic and author. He...