Welcome to the latest collection of our Robert Collier quotes.
Robert Collier was an American author of self-help and New Thought metaphysical books in the 20th century.
He is best known for his book The Secret of the Ages (1926), which sold over 300,000 copies during his life. While Collier wrote about the practical psychology of abundance, desire, faith, visualization, confident action, and personal development, he was also known for his copywriting and direct marketing expertise.
Today, Robert Collier Publications, Inc. still exists with great credit going to his family for keeping his legacy alive and preserving his words of wisdom.
His books have come back to prominence in the last few decades from being referenced in the popular metaphysical movie The Secret. In the book The Secret Rhonda Byrne writes: “The glimpse came in a hundred-year-old book, given to me by my daughter Hayley”.
The Robert Collier quotes below are his best quotes on the law of attraction, the subconscious mind and how your thoughts create your reality. I hope you learn from them and use them to create the life of your dreams.
65 Best Robert Collier Quotes
1. “The first principle of success is desire – knowing what you want. Desire is the planting of your seed.” – Robert Collier
2. “Visualize this thing you want. See it, feel it, believe in it. Make your mental blueprint and begin.” – Robert Collier
3. “Make every thought, every fact, that comes into your mind pay you a profit. Make it work and produce for you. Think of things not as they are but as they might be. Don’t merely dream – but create.” – Robert Collier
4. “Any thought that is passed on to the subconscious often enough and convincingly enough is finally accepted.” – Robert Collier
5. “Desire is proof of the availability.” – Robert Collier
6. “There is nothing on earth that you cannot have once you have mentally accepted the fact that you can have it.” – Robert Collier
7. “Be sure to visualize only what you want. The law works both ways. If you visualize your worries and your fears, you will make them real. Control your thoughts and you will control circumstances. Conditions will be what you make them.” – Robert Collier
8. “See things as you would have them be instead of as they are.” – Robert Collier
9. “Fear is merely creative thought in negative form.” – Robert Collier
10. “Constant repetition carries conviction.” – Robert Collier
11. “The great successful men of the world have used their imagination. They think ahead and create their mental picture in all its details, filling in here, adding a little there, altering this a bit and that a bit, but steadily building – steadily building.” – Robert Collier
12. “You can do anything you wish to do, have anything you wish to have, be anything you wish to be.” – Robert Collier
13. “If you don’t make things happen, then things will happen to you.” – Robert Collier
14. “Faith is the confidence, the assurance, the enforcing truth, the knowing.” – Robert Collier
15. “You can have what you want if you know how to form the mold for it on your own thoughts. There is no dream that may not come true, if you but learn to use the Creative Force working through you. The methods that work for one will work for all. The key to power lies in using what you have, freely, fully, and thus opening wide your channels for more Creative Force to flow through you.” – Robert Collier
16. “Start where you are. Distant fields always look greener, but opportunity lies right where you are. Take advantage of every opportunity of service.” – Robert Collier
17. “All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through bad luck – who keeps right on going – is the man who is there when the good luck comes – and is ready to receive it.” – Robert Collier
18. “Thought is energy. Mental images are concentrated energy. And energy concentrated on any definite purpose becomes power.” – Robert Collier
19. “You cannot hold on to anything good. You must be continually giving – and getting. You cannot hold on to your seed. You must sow it – and reap anew. You cannot hold on to riches. You must use them and get other riches in return.” – Robert Collier
20. “Take the first step, and your mind will mobilize all its forces to your aid. But the first essential is that you begin. Once the battle is started, all that is within and without you will come to your assistance.” – Robert Collier
21. “The world is to each one of us the world of his individual perceptions.” – Robert Collier
22. “Our subconscious minds have no sense of humour, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives.” – Robert Collier
23. “You have to sow before you can reap. You have to give before you can get.” – Robert Collier
24. “People blame their environment, their education, their opportunities, their luck, for their condition. They are wrong. There is one person to blame — and only one — Themselves.” – Robert Collier
25. “One might as well try to ride two horses moving in different directions, as to try to maintain in equal force two opposing or contradictory sets of desires.” – Robert Collier
26. “Playing safe is probably the most unsafe thing in the world. You cannot stand still. You must go forward.” – Robert Collier
27. “All power is from within and therefore under our control.” – Robert Collier
28. “See things that you want as already yours. Know that they will come to you at need. Then let them come. Don’t fret and worry about them. Don’t think about your lack of them. Think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession.” – Robert Collier
29. “In every adversity there lies the seed of an equivalent advantage. In every defeat is a lesson showing you how to win the victory next time. [But you must know enough to realise this, lest you focus more on the defeat than finding the lesson you paid for with the defeat. With every defeat and mistake, you have the logical right to get excited about the future when you will understand and be able to apply the lessons and thereby turn defeat and temporary failure into victory and permanent success.]” – Robert Collier
30. “Mind is all that counts. You can be whatever you make up your mind to be.” – Robert Collier
31. “Realize in your daily life that ‘matter’ is merely an aggregation of protons and electrons subject entirely to the control of Mind; that your environment, your success, your happiness, are all of your own making… All wealth depends upon a clear understanding of the fact that mind – thought – is the only creator. The great business of life is thinking. Control your thoughts and you control circumstance.” – Robert Collier
32. “Plant the seed of desire in your mind and it forms a nucleus with power to attract to itself everything needed for its fulfillment.” – Robert Collier
33. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
34. “All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas – not money.” – Robert Collier
35. “We can do only what we think we can do. We can be only what we think we can be. We can have only what we think we can have. What we do, what we are, what we have, all depend upon what we think.” – Robert Collier
36. “If you see yourself as prosperous, you will be. If you see yourself as continually hard up, that is exactly what you will be.” – Robert Collier
37. “Your belief that you can do the thing gives your thought forces their power.” – Robert Collier
38. “The greater the prevalence of positive thoughts, the more likely you are to receive a positive outcome.” – Robert Collier
39. “First the stalk — then the roots. First the need — then the means to satisfy that need. First the nucleus — then the elements needed for its growth. The seed is a primary cause. The need, the nucleus, both are primary causes. Conditions — they are secondary. Given enough life in the nucleus, it will draw to itself the necessary means for growth regardless of conditions.” – Robert Collier
40. “The great thing is the start – to see an opportunity for service, and to start doing it, even though in the beginning you serve but a single customer – and him for nothing.” – Robert Collier
41. “The mere fact that you have obstacles to overcome is in your favor.” – Robert Collier
42. “You can do anything you think you can. This knowledge is literally the gift of the gods, for through it you can solve every human problem. It should make of you an incurable optimist. It is the open door.” – Robert Collier
43. “A single idea – the sudden flash of a thought – may be worth a million dollars.” – Robert Collier
44. “Vision – It reaches beyond the thing that is, into the conception of what can be. Imagination gives you the picture. Vision gives you the impulse to make the picture your own.” – Robert Collier
45. “It is only through your conscious mind that you can reach the subconscious. Your conscious mind is the porter at the door, the watchman at the gate. It is to the conscious mind that the subconscious looks for all its impressions.” – Robert Collier
46. “As fast as each opportunity presents itself, use it! No matter how tiny an opportunity it may be, use it!” – Robert Collier
47. “If you have any lack, if you are prey to poverty or disease, it is because you do not believe or do not understand the power that is yours. It is not a question of the universal giving to you. It offers everything to everyone – there is no partiality.” – Robert Collier
48. “The source and center of all man’s creative power… is his power of making images, or the power of imagination.” – Robert Collier
49. “The power for happiness, for good, for everything we need of life is within each one of us. The power is there – unlimited power.” – Robert Collier
50. “If you procrastinate when faced with a big difficult problem… break the problem into parts, and handle one part at a time.” – Robert Collier
51. “It is your work to clear away the mass of encumbering material of thoughts, so that you may bring into plain view the precious thing at the center of the mass.” – Robert Collier
52. “Face towards the perfect image of every organ and the shadows of disease will never touch you.” – Robert Collier
53. “Knowing that you are working with a force, which never yet has failed in anything it has undertaken, you can go ahead in the confident knowledge that it will not fail in your case either.” – Robert Collier
54. “Whatever it is necessary for you to know, whatever it is necessary for you to do, you can know and do if you will but seek the help of this genie-of-your-mind and work with it in the right way.” – Robert Collier
55. “Dr. Jung, a celebrated Viennese specialist, claims that the subconscious mind contains not only all the knowledge that it has gathered during the life of the individual but that in addition, it contains all the wisdom of past ages. That by drawing upon its wisdom and power the individual may possess any good thing of life, from health and happiness to riches and success.” – Robert Collier
56. “Just as the most powerful forces in nature are the invisible ones – heat, light, air, electricity-so the most powerful forces of man are his invisible forces, his thought forces. And just as electricity can fuse stone and iron, so can your thought forces control your body, so can they make or mar your destiny.” – Robert Collier
57. “Prayer is not a mere asking for favours. Prayer is not a paean of praise. Rather prayer is a realization of the God-power within you – of your right of dominion over your own body, your environment, your business, your health, your prosperity.” – Robert Collier
58. “Man’s principle business in life, as I see, is to establish a contact with Universal Mind. It is to acquire an understanding of this power that is in him.” – Robert Collier
59. “The successful man has no time to think of failure. He is too busy thinking up new ways to succeed.” – Robert Collier
60. “Drive yourself. Force yourself. It is the dreamer, the man with imagination, who has made the world move. Without him, we should still be in the stone age.” – Robert Collier
61. “Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement – and we will make the goal.” – Robert Collier
62. “No one ever knows how small is the margin between failure and success. Frequently the two are separated by the width of that one word – Discouragement.” – Robert Collier
63. “One comes to believe whatever one repeats to oneself sufficiently often, whether the statement be true of false. It comes to be dominating thought in one’s mind.” – Robert Collier
64. “The most important key to achieving great success is to decide upon your goal and launch, get started, take action, move.” – Robert Collier
65. “Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself.” – Robert Collier
Did you find these Robert Collier Quotes inspiring?
What are your favourite Robert Collier quotes? Let me know in the comments and please share this post to help and inspire others.
57 Dr. Bruce Lipton Quotes On The Biology Of Belief
If you’re looking for the best collection of Dr. Bruce Lipton quotes then look no further. Dr. Bruce Lipton is...
101 Dr. Joe Dispenza Quotes To Be Successful
If you’re looking for the best collection of Dr. Joe Dispenza quotes then look no further. Dr. Joe Dispenza is...
60 Tom Bilyeu Quotes That Will Change Your Life
Looking for the best Tom Bilyeu quotes? Then look no further. Tom Bilyeu is best known for being the co-founder...
95 Greatest Tupac Quotes & Lyrics Of All Time
If you’re looking for the best collection of inspirational Tupac Shakur quotes and lyrics then you’ve come to the right...
47 Inspirational Biggie Smalls Quotes & Lyrics
If you’re looking for the best collection of Biggie Smalls quotes then look no further. These quotes by The Notorious...