John Assaraf is a serial entrepreneur, speaker and New York Times bestselling author.
If you don’t know who he is, he’s probably best known for appearing in the movie “The Secret” alongside the likes of Bob Proctor. He has also made 8 appearances on Larry King Live.
In the last 25 years John Assaraf has built 5 multi-million dolllar companies including growing Re/Max of Indiana to 1500 salespeople and $4.5 billion a year in sales.
He is currently the founder and CEO of NeuroGym, a company which develops neuroscience-based brain training programs to help individuals and corporations maximize their fullest human potential.
John Assaraf is not only an avid researcher of success and human potential but his own success is a demonstration of his teachings.
Below are 47 of the most inspirational John Assaraf quotes about success and the law of attraction that you should definitely read.
Inspirational John Assaraf Quotes
1. “Do more of what you love, less of what you tolerate and none of what you hate.” – John Assaraf
2. “What is the best personal growth program in the world? The one you apply and stick with!” – John Assaraf
3. “The strongest factor for success is self esteem: Believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it.” – John Assaraf
4. “Plant your seeds. Water them. Do your part as best as you can. The universe will do its part perfectly every time, no exceptions.” – John Assaraf
5. “If you want more money in your life, give some away. If you want more love, give some to someone else. Whatever you want more of, give more of.” – John Assaraf
6. “You have to believe in yourself when nobody else does.” – John Assaraf
7. “Remember to take a break from your daily ‘do, do, do’ to just ‘be’.” – John Assaraf
8. “If you are interested you’ll do what’s convenient. If you’re committed, you’ll do whatever it takes.” – John Assaraf
9. “Be purposeful. Be patient, and be active.” – John Assaraf
10. “Success is not a mystery. It is a science.” – John Assaraf
11. “No rules according to the universe, you provide the feelings of having it now and the universe will respond.” – John Assaraf
12. “The secret to having it all is believing you already do.” – John Assaraf
13. “Success tastes that much sweeter when you have people to share it with.” – John Assaraf
14. “We’re all connected. We just don’t see it. There isn’t an ‘out there’ and an ‘in here’. Everything in the universe is connected. It is just one energy field.” – John Assaraf
15. “Eat like you love yourself. Move like you love yourself. Speak like you love yourself. Act like you love yourself.” – John Assaraf
16. “With more money, you can take better care of yourself and leverage your passion and higher purpose in the world. Earn more, so you can give more of yourself and put your money to work for causes that make our world a better place.” – John Assaraf
17. “Wealth is a state of mind that people choose. Make the choice, then become it.” – John Assaraf
18. “If you want to earn a million bucks a year, eliminate mediocrity from your thinking and your life.” – John Assaraf
19. “Highly successful people feel the same feelings of fear, doubt, and anxiety that everyone else feels. It’s what they do about those feelings that makes them different.” – John Assaraf
20. “Are you a hoarder of more negative thoughts or positive ones? Whichever ones you hoard, grow into trees and then forests.” – John Assaraf
21. “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” – John Assaraf
22. “Our thoughts are linked to this invisible energy and they determine what the energy forms.” – John Assaraf
23. “I believe that the success of a person is not measured by the amount of money they have nor the things they own. It’s measured by the way they live their life to their fullest while loving and lifting others up as they climb.” – John Assaraf
24. “The most wonderful gift one human being can give to another is in some way to make that person’s life a little bit better to live.” – John Assaraf
25. “If you do not master the art of self-discipline, you will succumb to the emotions and reality of regret.” – John Assaraf
26. “Your circumstances aren’t holding you back, your decisions are.” – John Assaraf
27. “Be very careful what you say to yourself because someone very important is listening…You.” – John Assaraf
28. “Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.” – John Assaraf
29. “Deep within your mind lies a reservoir of untapped genius and power. Now is your time to release it.” – John Assaraf
30. “When you decide to leave negativity behind, many times that includes people who you once thought you needed.” – John Assaraf
31. “Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.” – John Assaraf
32. “You become what you think about most. But you also attract what you think about most.” – John Assaraf
33. “I have a huge guarantee for you! If you don’t make a decision and change your thinking, emotions, and habits in the next 6-12 months – You will achieve the same results and be in the exact same place (or worse off) than you are 2-5 years from now. You are either in a creation mode or destruction mode – In our universe, nothing stays the same.” – John Assaraf
34. “Whatever you believe about yourself on the inside, is what will manifest on the outside.” – John Assaraf
35. “Here’s the problem. Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again.” – John Assaraf
36. “Our job as humans is to hold on to the thoughts of what we want, make it absolutely clear in our minds what we want, and from that we start to invoke one of the greatest laws in the Universe, and that’s the law of attraction. You become what you think about most, but you also attract what you think about most.” – John Assaraf
37. “The reason you have what you have is because that is what you have decided to settle for right now. Change your mind, change your life.” – John Assaraf
38. “We can have whatever it is we choose, I don’t care how big it is. You become what you think about, but you also attract what you think about most.” – John Assaraf
39. “Anyone can stay the same. It takes courage to change.” – John Assaraf
40. “It’s easy to talk about what you’re going to do but your actions speak words.” – John Assaraf
41. “Most people don’t understand that at a thought has a frequency – every thought has a frequency. We can measure a thought, so if you’re thinking about a thought over and over and over again, or if you’re imagining in your mind, having that brand new car, having that money that you need, building that company, finding your soul mate, if you imagine what that looks like your’re emitting that frequency on a consistent basis.” – John Assaraf
42. “If a steaming hot potato fell in your hands you would get it off you as soon as you could. Do the same with negative destructive thoughts – just release them as fast as you can.” – John Assaraf
43. “You don’t become a hero by choosing to become a hero. You become a hero by becoming an example, by being an example for what’s possible, for being an example for one person.” – John Assaraf
44. “I started studying successful people a lot of successful people and the first thing they told me you first have to believe it in here before you see it out here.” – John Assaraf
45. “What happens is when you start to believe it in here your brain starts to believe it out here in our physical world so you have to understand it is a reverse of what we have been taught. “When I see it I will believe it”.” – John Assaraf
46. “It takes courage to look like an idiot possibly and fall and fail but that’s what it takes to learn to succeed so you have to be willing to practice or rehearse to work your risk muscle.” – John Assaraf
47. “It is said that it takes 10,000 hours to develop mastery and excellence. How many hours have you clocked today on your passion?” – John Assaraf
Did you find these John Assaraf Quotes inspiring?
If you liked these John Assaraf quotes then please share this post to help inspire others.