If you’re looking for the best collection of inspirational Jennifer Aniston quotes then look no further.
Jennifer Aniston is an American actress, film producer and businesswoman.
She is best known for portraying Rachel Green on the television sitcom Friends (1994–2004), for which she earned Primetime Emmy, Golden Globe, and Screen Actors Guild awards. The character became widely popular and was described as one of the greatest female characters in American television history.
Aniston also had success on the big screen and played starring roles in numerous dramas, comedies and romantic comedies.
Since her career took off in the early 1990s, Aniston has been one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood and has an estimated net worth of $200 million. Now into her fifties, she continues to grow while inspiring and empowering her global fanbase.
Below you’ll find the best Jennifer Aniston quotes that will empower you to be yourself and go after your goals.
Inspirational Jennifer Aniston Quotes
1. “Beauty is inner confidence. Peace. Kindness. Honesty. A life well-lived. Taking on challenges and not feeling shame for things that haven’t gone the way you felt they should have.” – Jennifer Aniston
2. “There are no regrets in life, just lessons.” – Jennifer Aniston
3. “It’s impossible to satisfy everyone, and I suggest we all stop trying.” – Jennifer Aniston
4. “What inspires you, what excites you when you wake up in the morning?” – Jennifer Aniston
5. “Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place.” – Jennifer Aniston
6. “People who avoid the brick walls – all power to ya, but we all have to hit them sometimes in order to push through to the next level, to evolve.” – Jennifer Aniston
7. “I realized it was only me who was stopping myself from living my life.” – Jennifer Aniston
8. “The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.” – Jennifer Aniston
9. “True love brings up everything – you’re allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily.” – Jennifer Aniston
10. “A relationship isn’t going to make me survive. It’s the cherry on top.” – Jennifer Aniston
11. “I’m not sitting dwelling about the past or stressing or fretting about something in the future.” – Jennifer Aniston
12. “Wrinkles happen to human beings.” – Jennifer Aniston
13. “I think it’s important to have closure in any relationship that ends – from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase.” – Jennifer Aniston
14. “I think it’s always important to reflect anyway, no matter what age you’re approaching or what milestone is in front of you. Reflection should be almost a daily thing if possible.” – Jennifer Aniston
15. “Really try to follow what it is that you want to do and what your heart is telling you to do.” – Jennifer Aniston
16. “I think you miss out on a lot of stuff when you’re so protected and isolated.” – Jennifer Aniston
17. “When you try to avoid the pain, it creates greater pain.” – Jennifer Aniston
18. “I always say don’t make plans, make options.” – Jennifer Aniston
19. “I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.” – Jennifer Aniston
20. “I think there’s something so wonderful about being part of the process from the seed of the idea to seeing it come to life on a screen. And to have a hand in that creatively, not just showing up as an actor for hire.” – Jennifer Aniston
21. “I just want to keep trying to surprise myself and I want to keep challenging myself.” – Jennifer Aniston
22. “I am a creature of habit.” – Jennifer Aniston
23. “There are times when you see people climbing and getting success and you start to see, oh, they’re starting to really change. So I always just make the effort to be as humble and grateful as possible.” – Jennifer Aniston
24. “Nobody thinks of themselves as sexy, really. Some days you go, ‘Hey, I’m not going too bad today.’ But if you try and be sexy, you’ll never be sexy.” – Jennifer Aniston
25. “I guess we’d be living in a boring, perfect world if everybody wished everybody else well.” – Jennifer Aniston
26. “Where would you be without friends? The people to pick you up when you need lifting? We come from homes far from perfect, so you end up almost parent and sibling to your friends – your own chosen family. There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing.” – Jennifer Aniston
27. “It gets so boring you know just to do the same thing over and over again.” – Jennifer Aniston
28. “As an adult, I can’t blame my parents anymore.” – Jennifer Aniston
29. “You can’t blame someone for not knowing what his or her job should be if you don’t ask for it right off the bat.” – Jennifer Aniston
30. “I think when you’re off the clock, you should be off the clock.” – Jennifer Aniston
31. “You know, I’ve got wrinkles on my forehead and smile lines, but what’s wrong with that? I love to smile.” – Jennifer Aniston
32. “I don’t feel my age. I feel young every day.” – Jennifer Aniston
33. “I was told to avoid the business all together because of the rejection. People would say to me, ‘Don’t you want to have a normal job and a normal family?’ I guess that would be good advice for some people, but I wanted to act.” – Jennifer Aniston
34. “I’m enjoying simplifying things.” – Jennifer Aniston
35. “I love the unknown. I love the discovery of what will be happening and just kind of sitting back and not knowing.” – Jennifer Aniston
36. “We are complete with or without a mate, with or without a child, we get to decide for ourselves what is beautiful when it comes to our bodies. That decision is ours and ours alone.” – Jennifer Aniston
37. “You can undo a lot of things. If you’re not happy, you can become happy. Happiness is a choice.” – Jennifer Aniston
Did you like these inspirational quotes?
What are your favorite Jennifer Aniston quotes? Let me know in the comments below and please share this post.