If you’re looking for the best collection of Adam Sandler quotes then look no further.
Adam Sandler is an American actor, comedian and film producer. After becoming a Saturday Night Live cast member, he went on to star in many Hollywood feature films, which have combined grossed over $2 billion at the box office.
Making a lot of comedy movies, Adam Sandler is well known for his funny quotes from films such as Happy Gilmore and The Waterboy. But not everyone is a fan of Sandler’s brand of movies and he has his number of critics. What’s great about Adam Sandler though is that it’s never stopped him from pursuing his goals and he’s kept on creating.
I hope the Adam Sandler quotes below on life and success help inspire your goals and dreams.
Inspirational Adam Sandler Quotes
1. “My name is Adam Sandler. I’m not particularly talented. I’m not particularly good-looking. And yet I’m a multi-millionaire.” – Adam Sandler
2. “You’ve just got to give yourself time – that’s good advice I think. Give yourself time to figure out what you’re good at and what you’re not good at.” – Adam Sandler
3. “It’s hard to soar with the eagles when you’re surrounded by turkeys.” – Adam Sandler
4. “I know I want to always do the best I can.” – Adam Sandler
5. “Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Chemistry is good when you make love with it. Chemistry is bad when you make crack with it.” – Adam Sandler
6. “I don’t know what drives me to succeed. I know I want to always do the best I can. I never was like that as a kid.” – Adam Sandler
7. “I can’t run a company… I can’t even run my own life!” – Adam Sandler
8. “It’s important I surround myself with people who make me happy.” – Adam Sandler
9. “It’s nice when little teams win.” – Adam Sandler
10. “The only reason I got into stand-up was because my brother told me to. I had no idea what I was going to do with my life. I was 17 and my brother went to a comedy club and he said – you can do that.” – Adam Sandler
11. “When I was younger and did a stand-up gig, it would take me two weeks to recover. Sometimes I’d get so panicked that I would stutter.” – Adam Sandler
12. “I still get very scared when I step in front of a live audience.” – Adam Sandler
13. “I’m not comfortable being around too many people. I don’t like being out in public too much. I don’t like going to bars. I don’t like doing celebrity stuff. So, most of the characters I play are people who don’t always feel comfortable beyond their small circle of friends.” – Adam Sandler
14. “I do love the films I’ve done in the past. I work hard in my movies and my friends work hard and we’re trying to make people laugh and I’m very proud of that.” – Adam Sandler
15. “I don’t know who I touch and who I don’t. I work hard trying to make people laugh. I try to do the kind of stuff that made me laugh growing up. I don’t have any secrets. I don’t know the reasons I’ve been so well received.” – Adam Sandler
16. “I wanted to make sure that I did one movie in my career that mothers hug me for.” – Adam Sandler
17. “My comedy is different every time I do it. I don’t know what the hell I’m doing.” – Adam Sandler
18. “I had my moments of being humiliated, and then I had moments of doing something humiliating. I’m glad I lived out both roles.” – Adam Sandler
19. “To be honest with you, when I got into this I never thought about reviews. I never thought about what people would say about me. I was just a young guy who was excited to become a comedian and an actor and I just wanted to get to do what I got to do.” – Adam Sandler
20. “A lot of critics object to what I do, but I got into comedy to make people laugh, and I’ve always worked hard.” – Adam Sandler
21. “I wasn’t a kid growing up saying one day I’ll get an Oscar and make a speech. That wasn’t on my mind. So what I do is the best work I can do.” – Adam Sandler
22. “My father wasn’t perfect. He had a temper. I took some of that. He would snap, but the older he got, he started calming down. He learned about life, but the thing that he taught my whole family was that family was the most important thing and, no matter what, if a family member needs you, you go and help them out; you get there.” – Adam Sandler
23. “Sometimes you can’t prioritize family and you feel guilty.” – Adam Sandler
24. “Now that I’m a parent, I understand why my father was in a bad mood a lot.” – Adam Sandler
25. “I think when I bought a house, that’s when I thought I felt like that’s a grown-up thing to do.” – Adam Sandler
26. “I think I’m playing grown up because I have kids now. But I don’t feel grown up yet.” – Adam Sandler
27. “I was raised by a mother who told me I was great every day of my life.” – Adam Sandler
28. “I sing seriously to my mom on the phone. To put her to sleep, I have to sing ‘Maria’ from West Side Story. When I hear her snoring, I hang up.” – Adam Sandler
29. “I have a love in my life. It makes me stronger than anything you can imagine.” – Adam Sandler
30. With the amount of money I have, it’s difficult raising children the way I was raised.” – Adam Sandler
31. “I choose to ignore hell in my life. When I was a little kid I asked my Dad “Am I going to go to hell?” because I’d heard about hell. And he said, “Nothing you’re gonna do will get you into hell.” And so I got to ignore it.” – Adam Sandler
Did you like these inspirational quotes?
What are your favorite Adam Sandler quotes? Let me know in the comments below and please share this post.
55 Best Zlatan Ibrahimovic Quotes
If you’re looking for the best collection of Zlatan Ibrahimovic quotes then look no further. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a Swedish...
49 Successful Millionaire And Billionaire College Dropouts
Do you need a college degree to be successful? The list of successful millionaire and billionaire college dropouts here would...
25 Inspirational Superman Quotes To Awaken The Hero Within
Superman is the most iconic superhero of them all and these inspirational Superman quotes will awaken the hero within you....
77 Best James Allen Quotes – As A Man Thinketh
Welcome to the best collection of James Allen Quotes from As a Man Thinketh and his other books. James Allen...
197 Jocko Willink Quotes To Be Successful
Welcome to the ultimate collection of Jocko Willink quotes! You’ll find inspirational quotes, wisdom and advice by Jocko Willink on...