Looking for the best collection of motivational Jackie Chan quotes? Then look no further.
Jackie Chan is a martial artist, actor, producer, director and stuntman. He is known and loved for his films that feature innovative stunts, action, improvisation and his unique comedic personality.
Jackie Chan met difficulty early in his career when he was marketed as the next Bruce Lee but found success with his own brand of comedic Kung-fu. Having acted in over 150 films he became a household name in both Hollywood and Asia.
The beloved Jackie Chan has stars to his name on both the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the Hong Kong Avenue of Stars.
I’ve put together a collection of the best Jackie Chan quotes about life to help motivate and inspire you to live your dreams. Enjoy!
35 Inspirational Jackie Chan Quotes
1. “Do not let circumstances control you. You change your circumstances.” – Jackie Chan
2. “Family is not who’s blood is in you, it’s who you love and who loves you.” – Jackie Chan
3. “I do small things. I try to do good things every day. If everyone does some good, think of what a good world this will be.” – Jackie Chan
4. “The best fights are the ones we avoid.” – Jackie Chan
5. “I never wanted to be the next Bruce Lee. I just wanted to be the first Jackie Chan.” – Jackie Chan
6. “Life will knock us down, but we can choose whether or not to stand back up.” – Jackie Chan
7. “The ads all call me fearless, but that’s just publicity. Anyone who thinks I’m not scared out of my mind whenever I do one of my stunts is crazier than I am.” – Jackie Chan
8. “I allowed myself to be bullied because I was scared and didn’t know how to defend myself. I was bullied until I prevented a new student from being bullied. By standing up for him, I learned to stand up for myself.” – Jackie Chan
9. “I’m good for some things, bad for a lot of things.” – Jackie Chan
10. “Now I am older, I understand we have to accept who we are.” – Jackie Chan
11. “I’m crazy, but I’m not stupid.” – Jackie Chan
12. “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.” – Jackie Chan
13. “If one does not attach himself to people and desires, never shall his heart be broken. But then, does he ever truly live?” – Jackie Chan
14. “Kung fu lives in everything we do. It lives in how we put on a jacket and how we take off a jacket. It lives in how we treat people. Everything is kung fu.” – Jackie Chan
15. “Being still and doing nothing are two completely different things.” – Jackie Chan
16. “I only want my work to make people happy.” – Jackie Chan
17. “A lot of people ask me when I do a stunt, ‘Jackie, are you scared?’ Of course I’m scared. I’m not Superman.” – Jackie Chan
18. “Most of the time, I’m not even working; I’m just helping people, because I feel that I am too lucky.” – Jackie Chan
19. “We learn martial arts as helping weakness. You never fight for people to get hurt. You’re always helping people.” – Jackie Chan
20. “Anyone can be a Superman, but nobody can be Jackie Chan.” – Jackie Chan
21. “I know I have to run 20 more minutes if I eat ice cream. Basically, I eat everything, but I just do more training.” – Jackie Chan
22. “When I got depressed, I watched Bruce Lee movies. I learned everything from Bruce Lee.” – Jackie Chan
23. “We have to do what we can to help wherever and whenever it is possible for us to help.” – Jackie Chan
24. “Why did I become Jackie Chan? Mostly because I work very hard. When people were sleeping, I was still training.” – Jackie Chan
25. “My dream is to continue filming until my body tells me to stop.” – Jackie Chan
26. “Besides entertainment and action, I want to educate. You know, as a producer or director, we do have a responsibility to society.” – Jackie Chan
27. “Nothing makes me more determined to succeed than someone telling me something’s impossible.” – Jackie Chan
28. “You don’t need a reason to be nice to someone.” – Jackie Chan
29. “When I was young I trained a lot. I trained my mind, I trained my eyes, trained my thinking, how to help people. And it trained me how to deal with pressure.” – Jackie Chan
30. “I want to build up my philosophy… my philosophy with kung fu is to respect people.” – Jackie Chan
31. “Martial arts is not for hurting people, it’s for protecting people.” – Jackie Chan
32. “I want to make people laugh and I want to try to encourage world peace.” – Jackie Chan
33. “When I work I do it from my heart. And my heart is that I bring love to the world. When I travel around the world I bring my love. I bring so much love in my heart. I hope you can feel that.” – Jackie Chan
34. “I think as a celebrity, we have to teach the young generation how to speak with the old generation.” – Jackie Chan
35. “When life knocks you down, you can choose to get back up.” – Jackie Chan
Did you like these motivational Jackie Chan quotes?
What are your favourite Jackie Chan quotes? Let me know in the comments and please share this post to help and inspire others.
31 Adam Sandler Quotes On Life & Success
If you’re looking for the best collection of Adam Sandler quotes then look no further. Adam Sandler is an American...
63 Tom Cruise Quotes On Acting, Life & Success
Looking for the best collection of Tom Cruise quotes? Then look no further! Tom Cruise is one of the most...
Top 21 Morpheus Quotes From The Matrix
Looking for the best Morpheus quotes from The Matrix? Then look no further! While some may consider the Matrix to...
127 David Goggins Quotes To Be Successful
Looking for the best collection of David Goggins quotes? Then look no further! David Goggins is a man who was...
101 Brené Brown Quotes On Courage, Vulnerability & Shame
Looking for the best collection of Brené Brown quotes? Then look no further. Brené Brown is a research professor at...