Welcome to our collection of motivational CT Fletcher Quotes!
If you’re a bodybuilder, power-lifter or regular at the gym looking to gain muscle then you’re probably familiar with CT Fletcher.
CT Fletcher, a U.S Army veteran, is the original Iron Addict. The power-lifter has won many world titles in the past. He’s a 3-time world bench press champion and a 3-time world strict-curl champion.
What’s CT Fletcher’s real story?
Fletcher was told by doctors that he could die if he continued to lift the way he did. This was mainly due to a diet of 4 big mac meals, 4 apple pies and 4 shakes every day for lunch when he was younger.
While he did end up having open-heart surgery that didn’t stop him from working out. As you’ll see from the CT Fletcher quotes below he told people that he would rather die doing what he loved rather than sitting at home.
The motivational CT Fletcher has now become one of the most inspiring people on YouTube. He constantly uploads new motivational videos on his channel to get people off the couch and into the gym.
These quotes by CT Fletcher are full of raw emotion and profanity. They’re not for everyone but they are extremely motivating.
67 Motivational CT Fletcher Quotes
1. “If you don’t have the mental capacity to be that obsessed about what you’re trying to get… then motherf**ker you ain’t never gonna have it.” – C.T. Fletcher
2. “You must become obsessed with obtaining what you are trying to get, you have to be obsessed with it.” – C.T. Fletcher
3. “Obsession isn’t always a bad thing. Obsession is a downright requirement to be great.” – C.T. Fletcher
4. “If you want to be great at what you do, obsession is a necessity.” – C.T. Fletcher
5. “Greatness, in any field, cannot be achieved without obsession.” – C.T. Fletcher
6. “Will is the key to success. Remember who you are and don’t let nobody tell you that you can’t do it.” – C.T. Fletcher
7. “Live an extraordinary life. Don’t settle for an ordinary life. Its easy to be ordinary. Anybody can do that.” – C.T. Fletcher
8. “The most powerful motivational speeches that I’ve ever heard came from people who told me I couldn’t do something. I was bound and determined to show them that I could.” – C.T. Fletcher
9. “If you can control your mind, you can control Your motherf**kin’ muscles. command them motherf**ker’s to grow!” – C.T. Fletcher
10. “Everything is impossible, until someone crazy enough comes along and makes it possible.” – C.T. Fletcher
11. “History never remembers the haters.” – C.T. Fletcher
12. “I don’t wanna be one of the masses, that’s why i’m here in the gym.” – C.T. Fletcher
13. “May I have more please? May I have more pain? May I have more torture? Because I know this shit is gonna make me grow!” – C.T. Fletcher
14. “Don’t make no difference what it is! I’ma pick the sh*t up! How much it is! I’m pick the sh*t up! That’s what I do… I pick sh*t up!” – C.T. Fletcher
15. “Pain is necessary, embrace the pain!” – C.T. Fletcher
16. “I command you to grow! You must grow! I’m the boss Motherf**ker! I tell you what to do you don’t tell me! I told your ass to grow… Grow!” – C.T. Fletcher
17. “Question impossible.” – C.T. Fletcher
18. “I don’t need you to agree with me, I have the courage to stand alone.” – C.T. Fletcher
19. “F*ck average, you are a champion!” – C.T. Fletcher
20. “Don’t look for an easy way out. Nobody wants to work hard these days. The 20 minute abs, the 10 minute this, the 10 minute that. F*ck that! Come to the gym, work your ass off. Earn it!” – C.T. Fletcher
21. “Never accept the limitations of someone else!” – C.T. Fletcher
22. “No matter how slow you go you are still lapping everybody on the couch.” – C.T. Fletcher
23. “You have to start, with the belief, that you can do something.” – C.T. Fletcher
24. “You have no excuses, so no matter what, your nose bleeds, it’s that time of the month, the kids are crying, you don’t feel like it, your back hurts, you got aches and pains. It’s still your motherf**king set. Let’s get it done!” – C.T. Fletcher
25. “Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret.” – C.T. Fletcher
26. “Decide for yourself what is our limitation.” – C.T. Fletcher
27. “Unchain your mind. Unchain your mind, from the imprisonment of fear! Unchain your mind! It’s been in-caged with doubt! Unchain your mind, loose yourself! Let yourself free, from the binds of average, from the binds of normal.” – C.T. Fletcher
28. “Anytime that you put your best effort, that you give everything you can possibly give, there is satisfaction there that you did everything you could to become your best.” – C.T. Fletcher
29. “Have you ever tried to do something and when you got home quietly in your room, you knew that you had that much more that you coulda gave? If you held up because you were embarrassed, then you knew in your heart you did not give everything that you had.” – C.T. Fletcher
30. “Its impossible. I’ve heard that so many times. It’s always impossible until some crazy SOB has the audacity to believe that no matter what the expert or the doctors says, ‘I can do that sh*t'” – C.T. Fletcher
31. “This is my life. And, I choose to live it the way I want to live it. Nobody is going to tell me how I should live it.” – C.T. Fletcher
32. “Sometimes if you get a little too high, if you get a little too full of yourself, you must be brought down. You will be taught a lesson.” – C.T. Fletcher
33. “F*ck average – beast or bitch – it’s your choice!” – C.T. Fletcher
You might also like these Motivational Gregg Plitt Quotes
34. “Find your magnificent obsession, whatever it is, and let nothing or no-one tell you that you can’t do it. Tell them to sit back and watch you do it.” – C.T. Fletcher
35. “The doctors told me before my last competition that if i go out there, I could die trying to lift that much weight. I was faced with death and I chose gladly to compete. If i die in the pursuit of my obsession, then so be it. I’ll go out doing what I love.” – C.T. Fletcher
36. “I’m not down, I’m not done, I’m not through. It’s over when I say its over.” – C.T. Fletcher
37. “Everything I went through, every beating I got, every broken bone, every time I was rushed to the emergency room, every single struggle is what made it all worth it.” – C.T. Fletcher
38. “The stories of extreme will, of people that came through stories of extreme circumstances that they were not supposed to make it through, that’s what we are capable of.” – C.T. Fletcher
39. “CT, how do you manage to keep interested after 31 years? Easy-just like smoking. I’m addicted to this sh*t!!” – C.T. Fletcher
40. “Which one of you motherf**kers is coming in second? Because all you motherf**kers know that I’m winning this shit!” – C.T. Fletcher
41. “I’ve got a metal valve where my heart used to be. I sometimes wait for the watch to stop. But you know what? It’s still my motherf**king set! And if I can take my ass into that gym and work… you have no excuse! None that I can’t listen to.” – C.T. Fletcher
42. I will f*cking die in pursuit of my goal. I won’t let death or any f*cking thing of this earth (or not of this earth) stop me. I will have it no matter what the f*cking cost! I will have it!” – C.T. Fletcher
43. “Death… I looked you in the f*cking face and I’m still here. You ain’t taken me out yet. I’m still here and still kicking your ass!” – C.T. Fletcher
44. “Today is not your f*cking day, today you won’t win, today I will take you on (on your ground, on your territory) and come to you and kick your f*cking ass fear! – C.T. Fletcher
45. “Whatever’s thrown at you, it’s still your motherf**king set motherf**ker. Conquer that sh*t!” – C.T. Fletcher
46. “Never accept the God damn limitations that someone else has placed upon you. Decide for your f*cking self what is your limitation. Try it you son of a bitch! Try it for your f*cking self! That is the only f*cking way to know whether you can or can’t do something!” – C.T. Fletcher
47. “Pain is a necessary evil, get used to it motherf**ker. Make friends with it and then kick f*cking pain’s ass!” – C.T. Fletcher
48. “The best judge of what you should or should not do inside the gym is your own f*cking body! Learn to listen to it, it will speak to you. Your body will tell if you if a movement or an exercise is working.” – C.T. Fletcher
49. “I can’t stand an indecisive motherf**ker. I can’t stand a motherf**ker who doesn’t have the testicular fortitude to stick with something. Be focused! Pick your goal and stick to it you wishy-washy motherf**ker!” – C.T. Fletcher
50. “You must trick the body, you must convince it that this is something new that it must adapt to, ‘what the f*ck is this!? This crazy motherf**ker did something totally different… I wasn’t ready for this!’ and it’ll be forced to change and that change will produce growth.” – C.T. Fletcher
51. “I will be the very best at what I do, I am determined to be the very best at what I am, and you (or nobody) can’t tell me I can’t do it because I am obsessed!” – C.T. Fletcher
52. “My commitment to my obsession is so great that I’m willing to stand by my damn self! I don’t need you to stand with me.” – C.T. Fletcher
53. “You may have been born with more genetic prowess than me, but you can’t out-determine me, you can’t out-will me, you can’t out-want me, you can’t outwork me, you can’t out-desire me – I’m the king of that sh*t!” – C.T. Fletcher
54. “I’m not down, I’m not done and I’m not through. It’s over when I say when the f*ck it’s over!” – C.T. Fletcher
55. “Anytime that you give your best effort, that you give everything that you can possibly give – there’s victory in that, there’s satisfaction in that.” – C.T. Fletcher
56. “If I fail, I’ma fail f*cking trying, I’ma fail giving it my best – I ain’t gonna fail because I look for that shit and that shit look too f*cking hard. Motherf**k that! Get your punk ass out there and try that sh*t!” – C.T. Fletcher
57. “F*ck mediocracy, I don’t wanna be mediocre! F*ck being like everybody else, I don’t wanna be like everybody else! F*ck being in between. All or nothing baby, there is no in between!” – C.T. Fletcher
58. “I know it’s gonna be a fight, I know it’s gonna be a struggle. I am prepared because I know what it is to start from the bottom and start all over again. If a comeback is needed, then God damn it a comeback will be had!” – C.T. Fletcher
59. “‘I can’t’ will thwart you, stop you, slow you down, turn you around and cause you to move backwards if you let it. But if you have the proper mindset, ‘I can’t’ will do nothing but make you that more determined to get to your goal.” – C.T. Fletcher
60. “Fuck your excuses! fuck ’em to pieces. Every last one of your measly ass fucking excuses! Why do I say fuck your excuses? ‘Cause I hear so many of them, I hear so many complaints, so many whining. You pacified sucking pussies!” – C.T. Fletcher
61. “It’s no problem for me to eat the same thing every fucking day because I’m not eating ’cause something tastes good, I’m eating for the fucking results. People will say, ‘I hate diet food because the diet food taste so bad’, motherfucker! You ain’t eating this shit for it to taste good! You’re eating because you want the results it’ll give on the way it will make you look.” – C.T. Fletcher
62. “This is your wake up call motherfucker! This is your week to make it happen! Wake up the Hercules in you!” – C.T. Fletcher
63. “What’s the secret?’ Here’s the motherfucking secret – hard ass work! That’s the fucking secret!” – C.T. Fletcher
64. “No hesitation. No thought about tomorrow, no thought about the next 10 minutes. The only thing that counts is right here, right now! You ain’t gotta worry about one fucking thing other than hitting it as hard as you fucking can!” – C.T. Fletcher
65. “I don’t wanna look nothin’ like your motherfucking ass! I wanna be me – a unique individual, one of a fucking kind God damn it. You can make me and break the fucking mould and throw that motherfucker away!” – C.T. Fletcher
66. “You won’t find a class on how you can tap into your rage, how to tap into your adrenaline. This you must have! If you wanna be successful at this shit – you must be able to, at a moments notice, to tap into this shit!” – C.T. Fletcher
67. “Some go big, I went enormous. Some set goals, I set milestones! Some climb hills, I climbed mountains! Some want growth, I command growth. Some said it was over, I said fuck you!” – C.T. Fletcher
Did you find these C.T. Fletcher Quotes inspiring?
What are your favourite CT Fletcher quotes? Let me know in the comments and please share this post to help and inspire others.
67 Best George Bernard Shaw Quotes To Be Successful
Looking for the most inspirational George Bernard Shaw quotes? Then look no further! George Bernard Shaw was an Irish playwright,...
27 Colonel Sanders Quotes That Will Inspire You To Success
If there is one thing these Colonel Sanders quotes will show you it’s that it’s never too late to get...
How Complaining Physically Rewires Your Brain For Negativity, Anxiety & Depression
Did you know that complaining physically rewires your brain for negativity, anxiety, and depression? Everybody complains once in a while...
How To Wake Up Early: 5 AM Morning Secrets
Looking for a foolproof method on how to wake up early? Then make sure you read this entire post and...
47 Niccolo Machiavelli Quotes
If you’re looking for the best Niccolo Machiavelli quotes then look no further. Machiavelli was an Italian diplomat, politician, historian,...