Bo Bennett is an entrepreneur, author and speaker.
By age 10, Robert “Bo” Bennett started listening to and reading personal development tapes and books.
Over the years he developed and tested his own theories and beliefs about success, which culminated in his book Year To Success. The book has received high praise from the likes of Donald Trump and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Bo Bennett started his first company Adgrafix in 1994, right after graduating from Bryant University. After growing it to a five million dollar a year business he sold it in 2001 to Allegiance Telecom.
Bo is currently the founder and CEO of eBookIt.com, a company that formats and distributes eBooks, print on demand, and digital audio books, as well as president of Archieboy Holdings.
He speaks about success with a practical and science based approach. Below I’ve put together the best Bo Bennett quotes on success. Hope you like them.
47 Inspirational Bo Bennett Quotes
1. “Never expect people to treat you any better than you treat yourself.” – Bo Bennett
2. “The secret to having everything you want out of life is the realization that you really don’t want most of the things you think you want.” – Bo Bennett
3. “Success is not in what you have, but who you are.” – Bo Bennett
4. “Those who improve with age embrace the power of personal growth and personal achievement and begin to replace youth with wisdom, innocence with understanding, and lack of purpose with self-actualization.” – Bo Bennett
5. “The discipline you learn and character you build from setting and achieving a goal can be more valuable than the achievement of the goal itself.” – Bo Bennett
6. “True popularity comes from acts of kindness rather than acts of stupidity.” – Bo Bennett
7. “Not managing your time and making excuses are two bad habits. Don’t put them both together by claiming you ‘don’t have the time’.” – Bo Bennett
8. “Think of success as a game of chance in which you have control over the odds. As you begin to master concepts in personal achievement, you are increasing your odds of achieving success.” – Bo Bennett
9. “To me, living in the present means being aware of your conscious choice to focus on the past, present or future – it is not necessarily having to focus on the present.” – Bo Bennett
10. “If you are only doing what you are getting paid for, and doing it no better than the average employee, then your pay is most likely right where it should be.” – Bo Bennett
11. “People who come from dysfunctional families are not destined for a dysfunctional life.” – Bo Bennett
12. “The only place opportunity cannot be found is in a closed-minded person.” – Bo Bennett
13. “You are not, nor ever will be, better than anyone else besides the person you are now.” – Bo Bennett
14. “Every day, people settle for less than they deserve. They are only partially living or at best living a partial life. Every human being has the potential for greatness.” – Bo Bennett
15. “Show interest in all people, not just those from whom you want something. Making people feel important and good about themselves is just the right thing to do.” – Bo Bennett
16. “One’s work usually occupies more than half of one’s waking life. Choosing work that does not bring happiness will lead to a life that is mostly disappointing.” – Bo Bennett
17. “We can create the ultimate job security by becoming less dependent on the organization for which we work and more dependent on our own resources.” – Bo Bennett
18. “Avoiding the phrase ‘I don’t have time…’, will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life.” – Bo Bennett
19. “If you have not taken the time to define what happiness means to you, what have your spent your whole life pursuing?” – Bo Bennett
20. “Most of us are consumed with our own thoughts and desires and are not always thinking about what other people may want. This is not necessarily being egocentric; it is just being human.” – Bo Bennett
21. “The best way to lose a job is just not to care. When you do not care, it shows in everything you do.” – Bo Bennett
22. “It is not our mistakes that define who we are; it is how we recover from those mistakes.” – Bo Bennett
23. “A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement.” – Bo Bennett
24. “Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success.” – Bo Bennett
25. “Without initiative, leaders are simply workers in leadership positions.” – Bo Bennett
26. “An objection is not a rejection; it is simply a request for more information.” – Bo Bennett
27. “A rejection is nothing more than a necessary step in the pursuit of success.” – Bo Bennett
28. “Communication is about being effective, not always about being proper.” – Bo Bennett
29. “I like to think of sales as the ability to gracefully persuade, not manipulate, a person or persons into a win-win situation.” – Bo Bennett
30. “Success is about enjoying what you have and where you are, while pursuing achievable goals.” – Bo Bennett
31. “An excuse becomes an obstacle in your journey to success when it is made in place of your best effort or when it is used as the object of the blame.” – Bo Bennett
32. “A dead end can never be a one way street; you can always turn around and take another road.” – Bo Bennett
33. “When it comes to success, there are no shortcuts.” – Bo Bennett
34. “Visualization is daydreaming with a purpose.” – Bo Bennett
35. “Every minute you spend in your life is either spent bringing you closer to your goals or moving you away from your goals.” – Bo Bennett
36. “Using rhetorical questions in speeches is a great way to keep the audience involved. Don’t you think those kinds of questions would keep your attention?” – Bo Bennett
37. “Anyone who wants to sell you overnight success or wealth is not interested in your success; they are interested in your money.” – Bo Bennett
38. “Untapped potential is the difference between where a person is now and where he or she can be.” – Bo Bennett
39. “Be friendly to everyone. Those who deserve it the least need it the most.” – Bo Bennett
40. “Remember that it is not where you come from, or not even where you are; it is where you are going that matters most.” – Bo Bennett
41. Value people on their potential, not on their history.” – Bo Bennett
42. “The concept of the ‘good ol’ days’ must be one of our society’s biggest delusions, top reasons for depression, as well as most often used excuse for lack of success.” – Bo Bennett
43. “A good leader is one who can tell another how to reach his or her potential; a great leader is one who can help another discover this potential for him or herself.” – Bo Bennett
44. “If you are going to ask yourself life-changing questions, be sure to do something with the answers.” – Bo Bennett
45. “For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth.” – Bo Bennett
46. “Successful people radiate self-esteem, not self-disgust.” – Bo Bennett
47. “Self-sabotage is like a game of mental tug-of-war. It is the conscious mind versus the subconscious mind where the subconscious mind always eventually wins.” – Bo Bennett
Did you find these Bo Bennett Quotes inspiring?
If you liked these Bo Bennett quotes then please share this post to help and inspire others.
67 Benjamin Disraeli Quotes To Be Successful
If you’re looking for the best Benjamin Disraeli Quotes then look no further. Benjamin Disraeli was a British politician of...
55 Famous R. Buckminster Fuller Quotes
Looking for the best R. Buckminster Fuller quotes? Then look no further. Richard Buckminster Fuller was an American architect, systems...
40 Alfred Adler Quotes That Will Make You Reflect
If you’re looking for the best Alfred Adler quotes then look no further. Alfred Adler was an Austrian medical doctor,...
55 Best The Wolf Of Wall Street Quotes
Looking for the best quotes from The Wolf of Wall Street? Then look no further. The Wolf of Wall Street...
67 Famous Theodore Roosevelt Quotes
If you’re looking for the best Theodore Roosevelt quotes then look no further. Theodore Roosevelt is remembered as one of...