Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter, simply known as Beyoncé is an iconic entertainer and businesswoman.
The Houston native rose to success as the lead singer of Destiny’s Child and her fame and fortune skyrocketed when she made the leap into a solo singing and acting career.
With over 100 solo records sold worldwide, Beyoncé is one of the top selling music artists of all time. She has won 22 Grammy Awards with her third album, I Am… Sasha Fierce (2008) winning her a record breaking 6 Grammy’s.
The list of awards and accolades don’t seem to stop when it comes to Beyoncé. She has won 24 MTV Music Awards, the most awarded artist in history.
She was named the most powerful female in the entertainment industry by Forbes magazine and in 2014, Beyoncé was named by Time magazine as one of the top 100 most influential people in the world for a second year running.
Her estimated net worth is $355 million, and her combined net worth with her husband Jay-Z is estimated at $1.16 billion.
The mother of three has an impact that goes beyond the entertainment industry. She has continually used her platform to spread messages of empowerment to her countless fans.
Below I’ve put together an awesome collection of empowering Beyoncé quotes.
47 Inspirational Beyonce Quotes
1. “If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.” – Beyoncé
2. “When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.” – Beyoncé
3. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyoncé
4. “I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.” – Beyoncé
5. “The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.” – Beyoncé
6. “The reality is: sometimes you lose. And you’re never too good to lose. You’re never too big to lose. You’re never too smart to lose. It happens.” – Beyoncé
7. “We all have our purpose, we all have our strengths.” – Beyoncé
8. “I truly believe that women should be financially independent from their men. And let’s face it, money gives men the power to run the show. It gives men the power to define value. They define what’s sexy. And men define what’s feminine. It’s ridiculous.” – Beyoncé
9. “Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you.” – Beyoncé
10. “A true diva is graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.” – Beyoncé
11. “We all have our imperfections. But I’m human, and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.” – Beyoncé
12. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” – Beyoncé
13. “I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence.” – Beyoncé
14. “We have to teach our boys the rules of equality and respect, so that as they grow up gender equality becomes a natural way of life. And we have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible.” – Beyoncé
15. “I always try to be myself. Ever since I was an introverted kid, I’d get on stage and be able to break out of my shell.” – Beyoncé
16. “It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate. I have learned that it is no one else’s job to take care of me but me.” – Beyoncé
17. “I embrace mistakes. They make you who you are.” – Beyoncé
18. “When you love and accept yourself, when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don’t know you think.” – Beyoncé
19. “Thank God I found the good in goodbye!” – Beyoncé
20. “Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you.” – Beyoncé
21. “I know I’m stronger in the songs than I really am. Sometimes I need to hear it myself. We all need to hear those empowering songs to remind us.” – Beyoncé
22. “I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.” – Beyoncé
23. “Women have to take the time to focus on our mental health — take time for self, for the spiritual, without feeling guilty or selfish.” – Beyoncé
24. “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.” – Beyoncé
25. “Power is not given to you. You have to take it.” – Beyoncé
26. “Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice.” – Beyoncé
27. “Take all the rules away. How can we live if we don’t change?” – Beyoncé
28. “I’m a workaholic and I don’t believe in ‘No.’ If I’m not sleeping, nobody’s sleeping.” – Beyoncé
29. “Do what you were born to do. You just have to trust yourself.” – Beyoncé
30. “I don’t feel like I have to please anyone. I feel free. I feel like I’m an adult. I’m grown. I can do what I want. I can say what I want. I can retire if I want. That’s why I’ve worked hard.” – Beyoncé
31. “I think it’s healthy for a person to be nervous. It means you care – that you work hard and want to give a great performance. You just have to channel that nervous energy into the show.” – Beyoncé
32. “My biggest thing is to teach not to focus on the aesthetic. It’s really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful.” – Beyoncé
33. “My focus is my art, and that’s what I love to do. I have to be really passionate in order to do something. I’ve turned down many things that I just didn’t believe in.” – Beyoncé
34. “I love my job, but it’s more than that: I need it.” – Beyoncé
35. “I wanted to sell a million records, and I sold a million records. I wanted to go platinum; I went platinum. I’ve been working nonstop since I was 15. I don’t even know how to chill out.” – Beyoncé
36. “To be able to travel the world, especially to places I never thought I’d be… it’s really, you know, still fascinating for me.” – Beyoncé
37. “Whenever I’m confused about something, I ask God to reveal the answers to my questions, and he does.” – Beyoncé
38. “For me, it’s about the way I carry myself and the way I treat other people. My relationship and how I feel about God and what He does for me, is something deeply personal. It’s where I came from, my family, I was brought up in a religious household and that’s very important to me.” – Beyoncé
39. “It’s easy to hear the voices of others and often very difficult to hear your own. Every person you meet is going to want something different from you. The question is: what do you want for yourself?” – Beyoncé
40. “Take the time to define yourself and define your value. If you’re having a hard time doing that, ask yourself: What is something I would say to someone I love?” – Beyoncé
41. “Everyone’s not good at everything, it’s OK to depend on someone.” – Beyoncé
42. “The best thing is looking back and realizing how incredible life is. If you don’t take the time to think about or analyze your life you’ll never realize all the dots that are all connected.” – Beyoncé
43. “If you’ve been doing all you can and it’s not happening for you, go out and have you a good old time. Put on your sexy dress and move on.” – Beyoncé
44. “I’m over being a pop star. I don’t wanna be a hot girl. I wanna be iconic.” – Beyoncé
45. “I took a vow that from now on I’m gonna be my own best friend.” – Beyoncé
46. “Perfection is the disease of a nation.” – Beyoncé
47. “Who needs a degree when you’re schoolin’ life? It’s up to you, the rest is unwritten.” – Beyoncé
Did you find these Beyoncé Quotes empowering?
If you liked these Beyoncé quotes then please share this post to help inspire others. Did I miss out one of your favourite quotes? Please share it in the comments below.
57 Best The Matrix Quotes That Will Wake You Up
Looking for the best quotes from The Matrix movie? Then look no further. The movie, starring Keanu Reeves as Thomas...
101 Tim Ferriss Quotes That Will Make You Successful
If you’re looking for the best collection of Tim Ferriss quotes then look no further. Tim Ferriss is an American...
101 Hal Elrod Quotes To Make Each Day A Miracle
If you’re looking for the best collection of Hal Elrod quotes then look no further. Hal Elrod is one of...
77 Best Donald Trump Quotes On Business & Success
If you’re looking for the best collection of Donald Trump quotes on business and success then you’re at the right...
77 Famous Voltaire Quotes That Will Enlighten You
If you’re looking for the best collection of Voltaire quotes then look no further. François-Marie Arouet, known by his pen...