Tony Robbins is a motivational speaker and bestselling author.
He is probably one of the most accomplished and recognised personal change coaches of our time and has impacted millions of people with his work.
Anthony Robbins was actually the reason I started my path on personal development.
After reading his book Awaken The Giant Within, I raised my standards and refocused on forgotten childhood dreams.
So I can certainly say that Tony Robbins has changed my life and now I’ve put together my favourite Tony Robbins Quotes to help you change yours.
77 Tony Robbins Quotes
1. “There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.” – Tony Robbins
2. “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” – Tony Robbins
3. “Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.” – Tony Robbins
4. “There’s always a way if you’re committed.” – Tony Robbins
5. “People are not lazy. They simply have importent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.” – Tony Robbins
6. “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.” – Tony Robbins
7. “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” – Tony Robbins
8. “Leaders spend 5% of their time on the problem & 95% of their time on the solution. Get over it & crush it!” – Tony Robbins
9. “One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.” – Tony Robbins
10. “The only problem we really have is we think we’re not supposed to have problems! Problems call us to higher level- – face & solve them now!” – Tony Robbins
11. “Your past does not equal your future.” – Tony Robbins
12. “I discovered a long time ago that if I helped enough people get what they wanted, I would always get what I wanted and I would never have to worry.” – Tony Robbins
13. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
14. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Tony Robbins
15. “Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Tony Robbins
16. “Things do not have meaning. We assign meaning to everything.” – Tony Robbins
17. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
18. “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.” – Tony Robbins
19. “Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.” – Tony Robbins
20. “If you believe you are right, or you believe you are wrong, you’re right. Whenever you are certain about it, you will support it. Remember that.” – Tony Robbins
21. “If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.” – Tony Robbins
22. “If you don’t set a baseline standard for what you’ll accept in life, you’ll find it’s easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that’s far below what you deserve.” – Tony Robbins
23. “The only people without problems are those in cemeteries.” – Tony Robbins
24. “Nothing has any power over me other than that which I give it through my conscious thoughts.” – Tony Robbins
25. “It’s not knowing what to do; it’s doing what you know.” – Tony Robbins
26. “Create a vision and never let the environment, other people’s beliefs, or the limits of what has been done in the past shape your decisions.” – Tony Robbins
27. “Your income right now is a result of your standards, it is not the industry, it is not the economy.” – Tony Robbins
28. “Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade.” – Tony Robbins
29. “Where focus goes, energy flows.” – Tony Robbins
30. “When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
31. “You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.” – Tony Robbins
32. “How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I’m committed to?” – Tony Robbins
33. “The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.” – Tony Robbins
34. “It’s not the events of our lives that shape us, but our beliefs as to what those events mean.” – Tony Robbins
35. “What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.” – Tony Robbins
36. “The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives.” – Tony Robbins
37. “Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.” – Tony Robbins
38. “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” – Tony Robbins
39. “The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.” – Tony Robbins
40. “Success comes from taking the initiative and following up… persisting… eloquently expressing the depth of your love. What simple action could you take today to produce a new momentum toward success in your life?” – Tony Robbins
41. “Whatever happens, take responsibility.”- Tony Robbins
42. “In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions.” – Tony Robbins
43. “The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.” – Tony Robbins
44. “Why live an ordinary life, when you can live and extraordinary one.” – Tony Robbins
45. “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.” – Tony Robbins
46. “Every day stand guard at the door of your mind, and you alone decide what thoughts and beliefs you let into your life. For they will shape whether you feel rich or poor, cursed or blessed.” – Tony Robbins
47. “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” – Tony Robbins
48. “Everything happens for a reason and a purpose, and it serves you.” – Tony Robbins
49. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” – Tony Robbins
50. “The secret to living is giving.” – Tony Robbins
51. “Repetition is the mother of skill.” – Tony Robbins
52. “Never the site of setting a goal without first taking some form of positive action towards its attainment.” – Tony Robbins
53. “The power of positive thinking is the ability to generate a feeling of certainty in yourself when nothing in the environment supports you. – Tony Robbins
54. “Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.” – Tony Robbins
55. “Don’t find fault, find a remedy.” – Tony Robbins
56. “Changing an organization, a company, a country—or a world—begins with the simple step of changing yourself.” – Tony Robbins
57. “Three decisions that we all control each moment of our lives: what to focus on, what things mean, and what to do in spite of the challenges that may appear.” – Tony Robbins
58. “The most important thing that’ll drive you is your ability just to sit down and create a vision of how you want to be and each day to live it in your mind. That simple visualization or, if you don’t think you make pictures, that simple sense of feeling what you’re going to feel like when you’ve achieved your goals, when you are living in the body that you deserve. That’s what’ll give you the drive, that’s what’ll give you the power.” – Tony Robbins
59. “Everybody’s got a past. The past does not equal the future unless you live there.” – Tony Robbins
60. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” – Tony Robbins
61. “Knowledge is not power. Knowledge is only potential power. Action is power.” – Tony Robbins
62. “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You’re going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process.” – Tony Robbins
63. “Remember: we all get what we tolerate. So stop tolerating excuses within yourself, limiting beliefs of the past, or half-assed or fearful states. Use your body as a tool to snap yourself into a place of sheer will, determination, and commitment. Face your challenges head on with the core belief that problems are just speed bumps on the road to your dreams. And from that place, when you take massive action—with an effective and proven strategy—you will rewrite your history.” – Tony Robbins
64. “It’s not about the goal. It’s about growing to become the person that can accomplish that goal.” – Tony Robbins
65. “The more rules you have about how people have to be, how life has to be for you to be happy, the less happy you’re going to be.” – Tony Robbins
66. “People who fail focus on what they will have to go through; people who succeed focus on what it will feel like at the end.” – Tony Robbins
67. “Demand more from yourself than anyone else could ever expect.” – Tony Robbins
68. “Success in life is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is usually the result of experience. Experience is usually the result of bad judgment.” – Tony Robbins
69. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
70. “In life you need either inspiration or desperation.” – Tony Robbins
71. “We will act consistently with our view of who we truly are, whether that view is accurate or not.” – Tony Robbins
72. “Lack of emotion causes lack of progress and lack of motivation.” – Tony Robbins
73. “There is no greatness without a passion to be great, whether it’s the aspiration of an athlete or an artist, a scientist, a parent, or a businessperson.” – Tony Robbins
74. “It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public.” – Tony Robbins
75. “Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.” – Tony Robbins
76. “The truth is that we can learn to condition our minds, bodies, and emotions to link pain or pleasure to whatever we choose. By changing what we link pain and pleasure to, we will instantly change our behaviors.” – Tony Robbins
77. “Let fear be a counsellor and not a jailor.” – Tony Robbins
Did you find these Tony Robbins Quotes inspiring?
If you liked these Tony Robbins quotes then please share this post to help others. I’d also love to know which Tony Robbins quote is your favourite. Let me know in the comments below!
77 Osho Quotes That Will Enlighten You
If you’re looking for the best collection of Osho quotes that are packed full of inspirational wisdom then look no...
43 Inspirational Ryan Serhant Quotes On Success
If you’re looking for the best Ryan Serhant quotes then look no further. Ryan Serhant is an American actor, real...
31 NoFap Benefits That Will Change Your Life
Are NoFap benefits real? Do NoFap superpowers exist? Are they proven or anecdotal? Are the benefits based on scientific evidence...
57 Best The Matrix Quotes That Will Wake You Up
Looking for the best quotes from The Matrix movie? Then look no further. The movie, starring Keanu Reeves as Thomas...
101 Tim Ferriss Quotes That Will Make You Successful
If you’re looking for the best collection of Tim Ferriss quotes then look no further. Tim Ferriss is an American...