If you’re looking for the best collection of Suzy Kassem quotes and sayings then look no further.
Suzy Kassem is an American writer, poet, philosopher, and multi-faceted artist of Egyptian origin. She is best known for her book Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem.
These Suzy Kassem quotes are full of wisdom on a wide range of topics such as love, leadership, success, truth and ultimately making the most of your own life while enriching those around you.
67 Best Suzy Kassem Quotes
1. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
2. “Truth does not sit in a cave and hide like a lie. It wanders around proudly and roars loudly like a lion.” – Suzy Kassem
3. “Teach all men to fish, but first teach all men to be fair. Take less, give more. Give more of yourself, take less from the world. Nobody owes you anything, you owe the world everything.” – Suzy Kassem
4 “If sheep elect wolves to be their shepherds, then they deserve to be eaten.” – Suzy Kassem
5. “When we continue to hate, we continue to lose. When we amplify mutual respect and love, we have a lot to gain. Quite simply, there is more for us to gain through love than hate.” – Suzy Kassem
6. “Before you were born, and were still too tiny for the human eye to see, you won the race for life from among 250 million competitors. And yet, how fast you have forgotten your strength, when your very existence is proof of your greatness.” – Suzy Kassem
7. “Always surround yourself with friends that have plenty of light in them. That way, you will always have candles around you when days are dark.” – Suzy Kassem
8. “Whatever your passion is, keep doing it. Don’t waste time chasing after success or comparing yourself to others. Every flower blooms at a different pace. Excel at doing what your passion is and only focus on perfecting it. Eventually people will see what you are great at doing, and if you are truly great, success will come chasing after you.” – Suzy Kassem (This is one of the best Suzy Kassem quotes on success.)
9. “Truth can only be seen by those with truth in him.” – Suzy Kassem
10. “Images are deceiving. Salt and sugar look exactly the same but taste very different.” – Suzy Kassem
11. “Never judge someone’s character based on the words of another. Instead, study the motives behind the words of the person casting the bad judgement.” – Suzy Kassem
12. “We have a universe within ourselves that mimics the universe outside.” – Suzy Kassem
13. “Nobody can turn you into a slave unless you allow them.” – Suzy Kassem
14. “Fear the vulture, and the vulture will come. Fear nothing, and you are the vulture.” – Suzy Kassem
15. “It is faith that builds the staircase to your dreams.” – Suzy Kassem
16. “Study a flower excited under sunlight, and you will understand how all living things respond to light. The Almighty has provided everything in nature. Observe nature and you will grow.” – Suzy Kassem
17. “Not a single bird makes its first leap from a tree without faith, and not a single animal in the jungle begins its day without faith. Faith is the flame that eliminates fear, and faith is the emperor of dreams.” – Suzy Kassem
18. “There is nothing that threatens a corrupt system more than a free mind.” – Suzy Kassem
19. “Initiative without action is the same as having the mind to acknowledge a problem, but not having the heart to see it through.” – Suzy Kassem
20. “The key to a wonderful life is to never stop wandering into wonder.” – Suzy Kassem
21. “Sometimes we have to soak ourselves in the tears and fears of the past to water our future garden.” – Suzy Kassem
22. “Learn to love people unconditionally.” – Suzy Kassem
23. “Greatness comes with patience.” – Suzy Kassem
24. “Everyone should strive to be a world citizen. Boundaries were created by man, not the Creator. There is no such thing as them and us. There is only we.” – Suzy Kassem
25. “The number of ways you can live in one lifetime is limitless. So why limit yourself? The sky is NOT the limit. Beyond the universe is.” – Suzy Kassem
26. “Fear the vulture, and the vulture will come. Fear nothing, and you are the vulture.” – Suzy Kassem
27. “Be different. Be original. Nobody will remember a specific flower in a garden filled with thousands of the same yellow flower, BUT they will remember the one that managed to change its color to purple.” – Suzy Kassem
28. “Wise words are like seeds. The more you scatter them, the more they will grow into infinite gardens of knowledge.” – Suzy Kassem
29. “Time has always been the greatest ally to Truth, because Time eventually relieves and reveals all.” – Suzy Kassem
30. “We become responsible for the actions of others the instant we become conscious of what they are doing wrong and fail to remind them of what is right.” – Suzy Kassem
31. “Momentum builds success.” – Suzy Kassem
32. “Pay no attention to pop culture, for it is what poisons our minds and divides our children. Materialism promotes negative values and egotism. Eliminate all of it. It is the plague of Big Business.” – Suzy Kassem
33. “Love is meant to lift you up, not hold you down.” – Suzy Kassem
34. “We need to eliminate the concept of division by class, skills, race, income, religion, and nationality. Every human requires food and water to survive and every human has a heart that bleeds, loves, and grieves.” – Suzy Kassem
35. “The journey of the sun and moon is predictable, but yours is your ultimate art.” – Suzy Kassem
36. “Language is still separating us even though technology is bringing us closer together.” – Suzy Kassem
37. “Striving to be good is the ultimate struggle of every man. Being bad is easy, but being good requires sincere commitment, discipline and strength. We have to work hard every day just to remain good.” – Suzy Kassem
38. “Let us recognize that we are all part of each other. We are all human. We are all one.” – Suzy Kassem
39. “Truth will never imprison you. Only the repression of your conscience will. This is what is meant by ‘THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE’.” – Suzy Kassem
40. “Lies can be formed from truths, but truths cannot be formed from lies.” – Suzy Kassem
41. “Build bridges, not walls.” – Suzy Kassem
42. “Global betterment is a mental process, not one that requires huge sums of money or a high level of authority. Change has to be psychological.” – Suzy Kassem
43. “Be yourself. An original is worth more than a copy.” – Suzy Kassem
44. “Three things have a limited threshold: Time, pain, and death. While truth, love, and knowledge – Are boundless.” – Suzy Kassem
45. “Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone. Stand up for truth, regardless of who steps on it.” – Suzy Kassem
46. “Greet each man with peace, and leave each man with love. Ask yourself – One more enemy, or one more dove?” – Suzy Kassem
47. “Nothing exists without a purpose. Every experience you have in this lifetime was written for you to grow into the person you were meant to become.” – Suzy Kassem
48. “Being different and thinking differently make a person unforgettable. History does not remember the forgettable. It honors the unique minority the majority cannot forget.” – Suzy Kassem
49. “A man who tells you to follow him, will turn his followers into his company. While a true leader who does not tell you to follow him, will sit in the company of his followers.” – Suzy Kassem
50. “Behind every effect there is a cause. You can never eliminate an effect without first understand its cause.” – Suzy Kassem
51. “Truth always rises with time.” – Suzy Kassem
52. “Sometimes to change a situation you are in requires you to take a giant leap. But, you won’t be able to fly unless you are willing to transform.” – Suzy Kassem
53. “It is what it is because you let it be so.” – Suzy Kassem
54. “Make your book of life a musical. Never abandon obligations, but have fun leaving behind a colorful legacy. Never allow anybody to be the composer of your own destiny. Take control of your life, and never allow limitations implanted by society tell you how your music is supposed to sound — or how your book is supposed to be written.” – Suzy Kassem
55. “By studying yesterday, you will understand today.” – Suzy Kassem
56. “Choose a leader who will invest in building bridges, not walls. Books, not weapons. Morality, not corruption. Intellectualism and wisdom, not ignorance.” – Suzy Kassem
57. “If life throws you a few bad notes, don’t let them interrupt your song.” – Suzy Kassem
58. “You cannot move things by not moving.” – Suzy Kassem
59. “Whenever you should doubt your self-worth, remember the lotus flower. Even though it plunges to life from beneath the mud, it does not allow the dirt that surrounds it to affect its growth or beauty. Be that lotus flower always. Do not allow any negativity or ugliness in your surroundings destroy your confidence, affect your growth, or make you question your self-worth.” – Suzy Kassem
60. “To be successful, one has to be one of three bees – the queen bee, the hardest working bee, or the bee that does not fit in. One success is inherited, and the the next one is earned. While the last one is self-sought, self-served, and happens on its own terms.” – Suzy Kassem
61. “No effect occurs without cause, and no cause occurs without effect. No unjust action goes without penalty, and no action or thought flows unnoticed throughout the universe.” – Suzy Kassem
62. “Doubt, fear and regret are the three villains of success. However, if you close the door on the first two, you will never have to worry about meeting the third.” – Suzy Kassem
63. “Only the beautiful can acknowledge all that is beautiful, and only the ugly can acknowledge all that is ugly as being beautiful.” – Suzy Kassem
64. “Rights can be considered wrongs, depending on who is judging.” – Suzy Kassem
65. “Many people will never learn the lessons meant for them in this lifetime, nor become the person they were meant to be, simply because they are too busy being someone else.” – Suzy Kassem
66. “You are never too old to learn something new, or too young to learn too much.” – Suzy Kassem
67. “Never look back. The past is done. The future is a blank canvas. Work on creating a masterpiece. Only you have the power to make your painting beautiful.” – Suzy Kassem
Did you like these inspirational quotes?
Through her universally-themed works, Kassem has become recognized as an evolutionary thinker and creative artist known to build bridges between Western and Eastern cultures. I hope these Suzy Kassem quotes and sayings have inspired you to think differently.
What are your favorite Suzy Kassem quotes? Let me know in the comments below and please share this post.
67 Ernest Holmes Quotes On The Power Of Your Mind
If you’re looking for the best collection of Ernest Holmes quotes then look no further. Ernest Holmes was an American...
33 Roger Federer Quotes That Will Inspire Greatness
If you’re looking for the best collection of Roger Federer quotes on motivation and success then look no further. Roger...
77 William James Quotes That Will Change Your Attitude
If you’re looking for the best collection of William James quotes then look no further. William James was an American...
67 Suzy Kassem Quotes That Are Full Of Wisdom
If you’re looking for the best collection of Suzy Kassem quotes and sayings then look no further. Suzy Kassem is...
Revealed: How 50 Cent Made Millions With Vitamin Water
In October 2004 50 Cent did a deal with Glacéau Vitamin Water that would go on to become one of...