Michael Bernard Beckwith is a motivational speaker, spiritual leader, meditation teacher and founder of the Agape University of Transformational Studies and Leadership in Los Angeles.
He is the originator of the Life Visioning Process, a technique purporting to offer its practitioners a method for putting a stop to being a passive tourist in one’s life and his books, DVD’s and audio CD’s have helped thousands of people looking to make a positive change in their life.
This collection of Michael Bernard Beckwith quotes are his most inspiring quotes that will open your heart and mind toward taking full control of your thoughts and ultimately your destiny.
43 Best Michael Bernard Beckwith Quotes
1.”You are at a choice-point in every moment of each circumstance, each activity, spoken word and thought.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
2. “You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
3. “A person all wrapped up in themselves makes for a mighty small package.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
4. “Do you press the “pause” button – the “until” button in life by saying “I can’t be happy until…”? Press the “play” button and rejoice in the nowness of the moment.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
5. “Stop looking outside for help. You’re sourced and fuelled and funded by a renewable resource, which is within you. It never runs out. It is your Essence. It’s your life.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
6. “The enlightened give thanks for what most people take for granted…. As you begin to be grateful for what most people take for granted, the vibration of gratitude makes you more receptive to good in your life.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
7. “Don’t look for your dreams to become true; look to become true to your dreams.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
8. “Be a beneficial presence on the planet. Give your gifts. Boldly go where no woman or no man has ever gone before.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
9. “Within our core self is an indelible blueprint of unrivalled individuality—the singular being that each of us exists to express. In this three-dimensional movie called “Life” there are no stand-ins, body doubles, or understudies—no one can fill in for us by proxy! Realization of this truth alone eliminates the need to imitate, conform, limit, or betray our loyalty to the originality of Self. Imagine the relief of removing your carefully crafted masks fashioned by societal forms of conditioning and instead responding to what comes into your experience directly from your Authentic Self. One of the first principles to honor in your relationship with yourself is to respect and trust your own inner voice. This form of trust is the way of the heart, the epitome of well-being.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
10. “Learn to become still. And to take your attention away from what you don’t want, and all the emotional charge around it, and place your attention on what you wish to experience.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
11. “If you are not thinking for yourself, someone else is thinking for you. Choose for yourself and become free from society’s undertow. The Universe is ready to support you.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
12. “There is a lie that acts like a virus within the mind of humanity. And that lie is, There’s not enough good to go around. There’s lack and there’s limitation and there’s just not enough. The truth is that there’s more than enough good to go around. There is more than enough creative ideas. There is more than enough power. There is more than enough love. There’s more than enough joy. All of this begins to come through a mind that is aware of its own infinite nature. There is enough for everyone. If you believe it, if you can see it, if you act from it, it will show up for you. That’s the truth.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
13. “Fall forward, in your failing, and rise up with a soul on fire!” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
14. “Mediocrity always attacks excellence.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
15. “You attract to you the predominant thoughts that you’re holding in your awareness, whether those thoughts are conscious or unconscious. Thats’ the rub.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
16. “If you are not consciously directing your life, you will lose your footing and circumstances will decide for you.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
17. “Creation is always happening. Every time an individual has a thought, or a prolonged, chronic way of thinking, they’re in the creation process. Something is going to manifest out of those thoughts.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
18. “Authentic gratitude is a way of life. When you wake up in the morning let your first thought be one of thanksgiving that you have another day to walk in the love of God. As you go through your day, see the Giver behind all of the gifts freely being given to you.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
19. “We are unlimited beings. We have no ceiling. The capabilities and the talents and the gifts and the power that is within every single individual that is on this planet, is unlimited.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
20. “At some point you have to own up to how great you are, how beautiful you are, to how much inner dignity and potential you have. Drop complaining about what other people didn’t give you or do for you, or how they mistreated you. Take repossession of your Self and you will rise to a level of greatness that has been yours all along.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
21. “We’ve gotten caught up in thinking we are what we look like, the physical, the exterior. We think we’re the lamp shade. We’ve forgotten that we are the light-the electricity and the luminosity that lights up every man, woman, and child. The light is who we truly are.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
22. “We are here to change. We are here to grow, develop and unfold. We are progressive beings that have infinite capacity.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
23. “A bad day for the ego is a good day for the soul.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
24. “Love: You’re not meant to wait for it. You’re not meant to search for it. You’re meant to generate it.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
25. “You cannot bring anything new into your life until you are grateful for what you have now.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
26. “Lasting happiness starts with one question…what can I celebrate?” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
27. “Energy flows where attention goes.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
28. “Too many people are living in a prison that they have themselves manufactured.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
29. “If the grass is greener somewhere else…start watering your own lawn!” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
30. “You can begin to shape your own destiny by the attitude that you keep.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
31. “Place your attention on what you wish to experience.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
32. “Today, continue to nourish your dreams. Hold fast to your vision and do something every day to bring it into manifestation. Everything is possible in God, because God is the infinite Possibility within everything. Know that you are God’s Beloved in whom God is pleased. Never giving up on yourself is what it takes to be your own hero.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
33. “Silently repeat to yourself: I forgive myself for any ways in which I knowingly or unknowingly caused hurt or harm to any living being or creature. I forgive all who have ever hurt or harmed me. Everything between us is now cleared up.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
34. “Problems can only exist if they have your attention.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
35. “If you are not living in joy, you are out of integrity with your soul.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
36. “Thirty years of spiritual practice has given me the realization that emotions are based on our perceptions, whether or not they are based on reality.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
37. “There’s nothing wrong with us. There’s nothing missing in us. Everything is for us and there is nothing against us. Let us remember this together.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
38. “Affirmations don’t make something happen; they make something welcome.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
39. “Human beings have a tendency to push away unwanted pain, but my experience is that when I give my consent to it, it delivers its gift and moves on.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
40. “If you want love, love somebody.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
41. “Success with a small s is based on accumulation and materialism. Success with a large S is based on the unfoldment of our soul and the generosity of Spirit made manifest by the giving of our gifts.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
42. “We are pushed by pain until we are pulled by vision.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
43. “You are a cosmic happening rooted in a local event, NOT the other way around.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
Did you find these Michael Bernard Beckwith Quotes inspiring?
Which Michael Bernard Beckwith quote is your favourite? Let me know in the comments and please share this post to help and inspire others.
31 Adam Sandler Quotes On Life & Success
If you’re looking for the best collection of Adam Sandler quotes then look no further. Adam Sandler is an American...
63 Tom Cruise Quotes On Acting, Life & Success
Looking for the best collection of Tom Cruise quotes? Then look no further! Tom Cruise is one of the most...
Top 21 Morpheus Quotes From The Matrix
Looking for the best Morpheus quotes from The Matrix? Then look no further! While some may consider the Matrix to...
127 David Goggins Quotes To Be Successful
Looking for the best collection of David Goggins quotes? Then look no further! David Goggins is a man who was...
101 Brené Brown Quotes On Courage, Vulnerability & Shame
Looking for the best collection of Brené Brown quotes? Then look no further. Brené Brown is a research professor at...