Looking for the best Mark Victor Hansen Quotes? Then look no further!
Mark Victor Hansen is an American motivational speaker, trainer and author best known for being the founder and co-creator of the “Chicken Soup for the Soul” book series.
Along with his business partner Jack Canfield, Hansen created what Time magazine called “the publishing phenomenon of the decade”. The Chicken Soup for the Soul book series are one of the most successful publishing franchises in the world today.
The first Chicken Soup book sold more than 2 million copies and there are now over 500 million copies in print and in 54 languages worldwide.
In 2005 he co-wrote the book “Cracking the Millionaire Code” along with Robert Allen. The book highlights several self-made millionaires such as Bob Circosta, Michael Dell, Bill Gates, Alexander Graham Bell, Oprah Winfrey, and others, using them as examples of how to build wealth.
He also co-wrote “The One Minute Millionaire“, which went on to become a number one New York Times Bestseller.
Hansen has a wealth of knowledge and the collection of Mark Victor Hansen quotes below are some of his best pieces of advice to become more successful in your life.
83 Mark Victor Hansen Quotes
1. “When you know clearly what you want, you’ll wake up every morning excited about life.” – Mark Victor Hansen
2. “Turn your troubles into treasures. Learn from them and grow from them.” – Mark Victor Hansen
3. “You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands – your own.” – Mark Victor Hansen
4. “For the next thirty days, think, talk, act, walk, smell, and feel like business is booming and it will.” – Mark Victor Hansen
5. “Money never starts an idea: it’s the idea that starts the money.” – Mark Victor Hansen
6. “When your self-worth goes up, your net worth goes up with it.” – Mark Victor Hansen
7. “Don’t wait until everything is just right. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” – Mark Victor Hansen
8. “Whatever you’re ready for is ready for you.” – Mark Victor Hansen
9. “Set many goals and keep adding more goals. Goals have a tendency to be realized all at once.” – Mark Victor Hansen
10. “Lack of forgiveness causes almost all of our self-sabotaging behaviour.” – Mark Victor Hansen
11. “Ideas can be unlimited if we don’t limit ourselves.” – Mark Victor Hansen
12. “You can do a lot more good with money than without it.” – Mark Victor Hansen
13. “Ninety percent of the success of any product or service is its promotion and marketing.” – Mark Victor Hansen
14. “Thoughts and ideas are the source of all wealth, success, material gain, all great discoveries, inventions, and achievements.” – Mark Victor Hansen
15. “Your belief determines your action and your action determines your results but first you have to believe.” – Mark Victor Hansen
16. “Focused mind power is one of the strongest forces on earth.” – Mark Victor Hansen
17. “Do what you love, and do it so well that those who come to see you do it will bring others to watch you do it again and again and again.” – Mark Victor Hansen
18. “It’s time to stop tiptoeing around the pool and jump into the deep end, head first. It’s time to think big, want more and achieve it all.” – Mark Victor Hansen
19. “Read books, listen to audios, and attend seminars, they are decades of wisdom reduced to invaluable hours.” – Mark Victor Hansen
20. “In imagination, there’s no limitation.” – Mark Victor Hansen
21. “Action eradicates fear. No matter what you fear – positive, self-affirming action can diminish or completely cancel that which you are fearful of.” – Mark Victor Hansen
22. “People need purpose. Something noble, difficult, and bigger than ourselves that pushes our limits, tests us, and makes our town, county, or country a better place.” – Mark Victor Hansen
23. “Your state of mind creates a state of results.” – Mark Victor Hansen
24. “Believe that you have a destiny to be great.” – Mark Victor Hansen
25. “Nothing will change until you do.” – Mark Victor Hansen
26. “Doing what we were meant to do creates fun, excitement and contentment in our lives, and invariably, in the lives of the people around us. When you’re excited about something it’s contagious.” – Mark Victor Hansen
27. “This is an absolute law: You’ve got to be rich inside to become and remain rich outside. Become rich inside and your mental equivalent will manifest in your experience.” – Mark Victor Hansen
28. “Now is the only time there is. Make your now wow, your minutes miracles, and your days pay. Your life will have been magnificently lived and invested, and when you die you will have made a difference.” – Mark Victor Hansen
29. “We all make mistakes, but recognizing that once is a mistake and twice is a habit will help us to overcome any obstacle in life.” – Mark Victor Hansen
30. “Some people make cutting remarks, but the words of the wise bring healing.” – Mark Victor Hansen
31. “There are essentially two things that will make you wise—the books you read and the people you meet.” – Mark Victor Hansen
32. “Don’t let anyone steal your dreams. Follow your heart, no matter what.” – Mark Victor Hansen
33. “You will always have your own problems. But remember, the little ones will not matter as much when you take on something as meaningful and life changing as one that makes a difference for others.” – Mark Victor Hansen
34. “So, you see, it’s not just picking out images that speak to your dreams and aspirations, It’s really believing in your goals, really convincing yourself that they are attainable, and really knowing that you deserve to have them come true. There’s no such thing as an impossible dream, but there are people who are afraid to dream. Dare to dream big.” – Mark Victor Hansen
35. “Just because you can’t save the whole world doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to make a little piece of it better.” – Mark Victor Hansen
36. “You get whatever you expect to get. The only question is. What do you want?” – Mark Victor Hansen
37. “When you have a clear purpose, you won’t have time for negativity.” – Mark Victor Hansen
38. “You and I aren’t remembered for what we acquire but for what we contribute.” – Mark Victor Hansen
39. “Life is an inside-out game. The truth is that all our situations and circumstances have their beginnings in our minds. Our idea of who we are creates who we become – the great news is you can change your self-impressions and change your life.” – Mark Victor Hansen
40. “Think positive thoughts, intensely. Grow enthusiastic images, boldly. Speak only wonderful words to yourself, constantly. Feel fantastic, NOW! This colors your view of the world. Like a magnet, you attract the resources necessary to manifest the world you desire.” – Mark Victor Hansen
41. “If you do things the same way you’ve always done them, you’ll get the same outcomes you’ve always gotten. In order to change your outcomes, you’ve got to do things differently.” – Mark Victor Hansen
42. “Graveyards are filled with books that were never written, songs that were never sung, words that were never spoken, things that were never done.” – Mark Victor Hansen
43. “Obstacles are only in your view when you don’t have a clear enough focus on your goal.” – Mark Victor Hansen
44. “Continued persistence overcomes almost all resistance.” – Mark Victor Hansen
45. “End your day by privately looking directly into your eyes in the mirror and saying, ‘I love you’. Do this for thirty days and watch how you transform.” – Mark Victor Hansen
46. “If you keep believing what you’ve been believing, then you’ll keep achieving what you’ve been achieving.” – Mark Victor Hansen
47. “Setting goals is one of the most important things you can do to guarantee your personal, professional and financial success. Goals are like a road map to your target destination. Each goal accomplished is another mile behind you on the way to where you want to be.” – Mark Victor Hansen
48. “Your mind is the greatest home entertainment center ever created. It requires contemplative silence to really discover who you truly are. You have immense talents, resources and abilities that are untapped.” – Mark Victor Hansen
49. “Imitate until you emulate; match and surpass those who launched you. It’s the highest form of thankfulness.” – Mark Victor Hansen
50. “Big goals get big results. No goals gets no results or somebody else’s results.” – Mark Victor Hansen
51. “Discover the joy of giving and you will discover the reason for living.” – Mark Victor Hansen
52. “You don’t become enormously successful without encountering and overcoming a number of extremely challenging problems.” – Mark Victor Hansen
53. “The journey to financial freedom starts the MINUTE you decide you were destined for prosperity, not scarcity – for abundance, not lack. Isn’t there a part of you that has always known that? Can you see yourself living a bounteous life – a life of more than enough? It only takes one minute to decide. Decide now.” – Mark Victor Hansen
54. “One of the greatest assets you have is your imagination.” – Mark Victor Hansen
55. “If you take the credit, you lose it. If you give away the credit, it comes back multiplied.” – Mark Victor Hansen
56. “Our inner image of ourselves and what we want to accomplish in life makes us become what we were meant to be.” – Mark Victor Hansen
57. “The key to having everything we want lies in expanding our definition of what’s possible and focusing on what we want. That’s it! Once we believe in the possibility of anything and focus in on exactly what we want to have, exactly what we want to do, then our minds can take us there.” – Mark Victor Hansen
58. “With more success comes greater problems along with greater ability to solve them.” – Mark Victor Hansen
59. “Whomever compares him or herself to another, always loses.” – Mark Victor Hansen
60. “Infinite money is available to a mind that is ready, willing, able, qualified and gives itself permission to earn and accept it.” – Mark Victor Hansen
61. “Be grateful for your problems, for they stimulate an “I-can-solve-it” attitude.” – Mark Victor Hansen
62. “With vision, every person, organization and country can flourish. The Bible says, ‘Without vision we perish.’” – Mark Victor Hansen
63. “The law of self-fulfilling prophecy says that you get what you expect. So why not create great expectations and the highest vision possible of yourself and your world?” – Mark Victor Hansen
64. “I say you ought to write out 10 outrageous goals that are bigger than you because your life isn’t meaningful or important unless you’re on purpose about something way bigger than you are.” – Mark Victor Hansen
65. “Thought is your only currency!” – Mark Victor Hansen
66. “Most people’s goals are too low and too slow.” – Mark Victor Hansen
67. “Infinite possibilities exist to create the previously un-creatable, think the unthinkable and do the undoable-it’s an extraordinary time to be alive.” – Mark Victor Hansen
68. “What you believe to be the truth directly determines your attitude towards yourself and the world, the words you say and the actions you take.” – Mark Victor Hansen
69. “It’s not that people want too much, it’s that they want too little.” – Mark Victor Hansen
70. “You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about.” – Mark Victor Hansen
71. “You can’t get right answers if you’re asking the wrong questions.” – Mark Victor Hansen
72. “The magnet principle says, ‘Like attracts like.’ You’ll attract to you the people, circumstances, events, money and resources you need to accomplish your goals.” – Mark Victor Hansen
73. “Change is like to surfing. You can’t just paddle into life, stand still and expect to stay on top of your board. The waves of change will knock you off and drag you under. Some people even think changes are fun! You are where you are because you want to be there. If you want to be somewhere else, you’ll need to change.” – Mark Victor Hansen
74. “You must be on top of change or change will be on top of you.” – Mark Victor Hansen
75. “Our every thought, image or affirmation is a prayer. Therefore, if everything you think, feel, say or do is a form of prayer, then make it uplifted and exalted.” – Mark Victor Hansen
76. “Life, nature and God always answer, ‘Yes,’ to you. What are you
asking for?” – Mark Victor Hansen
77. “You’ll fail at a 100% of the goals you don’t set.” – Mark Victor Hansen
78. “The only way to accomplish big results is to think big and set big goals.” – Mark Victor Hansen
79. “Opportunity is infinite; once you know that, opportunity is omni-existent.” – Mark Victor Hansen
80. “How do get rid of a little problem? You get a big problem.” – Mark Victor Hansen
81. “Becoming a millionaire is not the end goal; your growth and development en-route is what matters.” – Mark Victor Hansen
82. “Thinking is the highest form of leverage.” – Mark Victor Hansen
83. “All the great people say it was their destiny to be great. Know thyself-you have a destiny to be great. It’s coded in your DNA/RNA. Meet thy greater self. Express thy higher self. Fulfil your real self.” – Mark Victor Hansen
Did you find these Mark Victor Hansen Quotes inspiring?
If you liked these Mark Victor Hansen quotes then please share this post to help and inspire others.
77 Frank Zappa Quotes On Life, Government & Music
Looking for the best collection of Frank Zappa quotes? Then look no further. Frank Zappa was an American musician, composer,...
101 Vince Lombardi Quotes To Win The Game Of Life
This collection of famous Vince Lombardi quotes is packed with wisdom from one of the greatest coaches and leaders in...
78 Abraham Maslow Quotes To Max Out Your Potential
If you’re looking to make the most of you potential then this collection of Abraham Maslow quotes will inspire and...
37 Rosa Parks Quotes To Stand Up For Your Freedom
Looking for the best Rosa Parks quotes? This collection of famous Rosa Parks quotes will help you stand up for...
87 Best George Carlin Quotes On Education, Politics & Life
Looking for the best George Carlin quotes? George Carlin was an American stand-up comedian, actor, social critic and author. He...