There is no denying that Kevin Hart has achieved incredible success in his life. From growing up in one of the poorest parts in Philadelphia to becoming one of the most recognized comedian’s in the world.
He went from stand-up comedy to acting in blockbuster movies and TV shows and it didn’t come easy for Hart. As you’ll see from the Kevin Hart quotes below he is the embodiment of hustle.
57 Kevin Hart Quotes
1. “A lot of blood, sweat, and tears have gone into this career of mine.” – Kevin Hart
2. “I don’t think you get successful to brag and throw what you have in the world’s face. That’s all private.” – Kevin Hart
3. “I think if you get kicked in the face you deserved it because that means that you watched the foot come to your face.” – Kevin Hart
4. “No matter what, people grow. If you chose not to grow, you’re staying in a small box with a small mindset. People who win go outside of that box. It’s very simple when you look at it.” – Kevin Hart
5. “Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.” – Kevin Hart
6. “Success isn’t supposed to happen, no matter how hard you work. There’s no guarantee you’re going to succeed. There’s nothing set in stone.” – Kevin Hart
7. “A reputation as a hard worker is a good reputation to have.” – Kevin Hart
8. “The day you stop doing the small things is the day you think you’re above everybody else.” – Kevin Hart
9. “The two things in the world we all share in this world are laughter and pain. We’ve all got problems. The levels of those problems vary, but we’ve all got problems. When you can take things that are painful and make them funny, that’s a gift – to you and your audience.” – Kevin Hart
10. “I don’t care how busy I am – I will always make time for what’s most important to me.” – Kevin Hart
11. “I’m not going to stop having problems.” – Kevin Hart
12. “I never do anything that I don’t want to do.” – Kevin Hart
13. “I don’t see how people are comfortable with seeing other people be great. You can be happy for anybody, but what is your excuse to not want to be great? These people are great because they just say, ‘I’ma do that,’ and they do it. That’s it. There’s no scientifical process.” – Kevin Hart
14. “I feel like whatever you’ve done in your career, good or bad, it’s nothing but preparation for the big events to come.” – Kevin Hart
15. “I didn’t work hard to sit down and not work.” – Kevin Hart
16. “You can do the same thing with $20 million that you would do with $50 million. So at a certain point in your life and in your career, you realise that it’s not about the money.” – Kevin Hart
17. “I stayed true to my dreams and, eventually, they came true.” – Kevin Hart
18. “Everybody that’s successful lays a blueprint out.” – Kevin Hart
19. “You get one life. I’m going to embrace mine.” – Kevin Hart
20. “The best tip I could tell you is to be active. So many people talk about what they want to do and they just love words. Put actions behind your words. Don’t be a talker, be a doer.” – Kevin Hart
21. “The only time you should look back in life is to see how far you have come.” – Kevin Hart
22. “Life is too short to worry about what others say about you. Have fun and give them something to talk about.” – Kevin Hart
23. “The best feeling in the world is seeing the benefits and rewards of hard work.” – Kevin Hart
24. “Be loyal to those who help you grow. You got a team, you keep your team together, you run as a unit. You got a team of people, it means they believed in you, they bought into your dream. That means they invested into you, they invested time, energy and effort. In return, you gotta invest your vision and promise them that we’re all going to win together.” – Kevin Hart
25. “My drive is other people’s success.” – Kevin Hart
26. “It all depends on what you’re willing to invest time and effort in and put your mind to. That’s what separates winners from losers. Winners are the ones who want the most out of their opportunities.” – Kevin Hart
27. “I am who I am. That’s why my friends and peers respect and appreciate me. I don’t change or cater my actions to fit my surroundings. I’m myself 24/7. People appreciate that.” – Kevin Hart
28. “My experiences in life are getting bigger and better. The more stuff I do, the more stuff I talk about – having kids, traveling, going through relationship problems, dealing with things in my own family. All that stuff builds character.” – Kevin Hart
29. “Appreciate hard work and the process of hard work. Because after that’s over and you get the rewards of success, you look back on those moments and you respect those moments the best. You have no character, you have no place to come from.” – Kevin Hart
30. “Laughter heals all wounds, and that’s one thing that everybody shares. No matter what you’re going through, it makes you forget about your problems. I think the world should keep laughing.” – Kevin Hart
31. “My goals are so high that I don’t have time to relax, in any way shape or form.” – Kevin Hart
32. “If you give up at the first sign of struggle, you’re really not ready to be successful.” – Kevin Hart
33. “People may hate you for being different and not living by society’s standards, but deep down, they wish they had the courage to do the same.” – Kevin Hart
34. “The relationship we have with God is not the same over a life; sometimes, as with human relationships, it goes through bad patches and sometimes it becomes very intense. It is a terrifying thing to have a relationship with one’s creator, to spend one’s life so that one is trying to converge with one’s creator seems an extraordinarily difficult and sublime thing. But at the same time it’s extremely simple. One of the things which perpetually amazes me is that at any moment or any day, anyone who is alive can talk with the creator of the cosmos.” – Kevin Hart
35. “I don’t look at obstacles as obstacles. I look at them as things that were put there for a reason. You can approach these things negatively or positively. I think those that approach it with a negative mindset only get a negative outcome.” – Kevin Hart
36. “When I got into the business of entertainment, I did it for a reason. I didn’t do it to not be successful. I did it to be successful. And to hopefully get to the highest level that I possibly could. Thus far, I’m achieving those goals. That doesn’t make you stop. That doesn’t make you complacent. It makes you want to do more.” – Kevin Hart
37. “I am in control of my career, and that’s what so many actors don’t take advantage of. You get to these successful points, and you continue to just work for other people. But, when you’re your own brand and you’re your own boss, the whole line of work changes. That’s my biggest turn on.” – Kevin Hart
38. “I want to reach the status of becoming a mogul. And the only way you get there is by work.” – Kevin Hart
39. “I’m a businessman as well as an entertainer. The reason why is because I want to own whatever I’m doing. I don’t want to work for other people forever.” – Kevin Hart
40. “My road to success was a long road to success was a long road. You get out of something what you put into it. I put blood, sweat and tears into stand-up comedy and the entertainment realm in general. For me to just know be coming around is a blessing. It’s a blessing and it’s an honor. It makes me say I can get more and I can do more.” – Kevin Hart
41. “When obstacles have been put in front of me, I just get around them and move past them and laugh at them.” – Kevin Hart
42. “My main goal is to be a self-made man and have control over what’s mine.” – Kevin Hart
43. “The one thing about the business of entertainment is that you have to learn patience.” – Kevin Hart
44. “Being humble matters.” – Kevin Hart
45. “Hard work and determination equals success. Nothing comes easy. Put your mind to something.” – Kevin Hart
46. “The beauty of me is I’m always going to ask. I’ll never not ask.” – Kevin Hart
47. “I am who I am today because of my mother.” – Kevin Hart
48. “Expect me to continue what I’ve been doing, which is trying to take over the world.” – Kevin Hart
49. “I don’t know about other people, but I love to work.” – Kevin Hart
50. “The most exciting thing in the world to me is that I’m doing what I love to do, and that I’m successful doing it. Pursuing my dream and executing it is exciting to me.” – Kevin Hart
51. “Sometimes when you hear so much and everybody is praising you, you can get lost in that. You can start thinking that you are on a higher pedestal than everyone else. So I try to stay level headed, humble and the best way to do that is to not really acknowledge it that much. I just keep grinding and working as hard as I can. I also set my goals higher so that I don’t have time to be content with my place in life and in my career.” – Kevin Hart
52. “My goal is to make everyone and anyone a fan.” – Kevin Hart
53. “My rule is to save myself first.” – Kevin Hart
54. “When you work hard and you treat people great, regardless of what it is that you’re doing, naturally people want to help and do things.” – Kevin Hart
55. “Just because your environment or living space changes doesn’t mean that your attitude necessarily has to change.” – Kevin Hart
56. “I have good laugh every day. I enjoy life. I’m surrounded by love and positivity.” – Kevin Hart
57. “You don’t have to treat people differently. You may be living a different lifestyle, but the person living that different lifestyle still can relate to anybody and have the same amazing personality of the guy from North Philly.” – Kevin Hart
Did you find these Kevin Hart Quotes inspiring?
If you liked these Kevin Hart quotes then please share this post to help inspire others.
37 Rosa Parks Quotes To Stand Up For Your Freedom
Looking for the best Rosa Parks quotes? This collection of famous Rosa Parks quotes will help you stand up for...
87 Best George Carlin Quotes On Education, Politics & Life
Looking for the best George Carlin quotes? George Carlin was an American stand-up comedian, actor, social critic and author. He...
101 Marianne Williamson Quotes That Will Enlighten You
Looking for the best Marianne Williamson quotes? Marianne Williamson is an American author, spiritual leader, political candidate and activist. She...
Fear-setting: Why you should define your fears instead of your goals
Fear-setting is an exercise that Tim Ferriss swears by. The bestselling author of The 4 Hour Work Week says he...
Top 5 Lessons Learned After She Read 500 Self-Help Books
If you’re looking for inspiration then these days no one is suffering from a shortage of self-help reading material out...