33 Justin Timberlake Quotes On Success
Justin Timberlake is one of the most recognizable names in the entertainment industry.
Having started out with the popular boy band N’Sync, Timberlake is one of the few artists who have been able to transition into a successful solo career.
The singer-songwriter, actor and producer has experienced a long and successful entertainment career in which he has continuously taken on new challenges to grow.
What I personally like about Justin Timberlake is that you can tell he’s really passionate about what he does. He’s taken some creative risks musically and remains authentic. Hope the 33 Justin Timberlake quotes below inspire you to success.
33 Justin Timberlake Quotes
1. “You cannot make a difference unless you’re different.” – Justin Timberlake
2. “Your critics do not count. Their words will fade. You won’t.” – Justin Timberlake
3. “You’re not meant to do what’s easy, you’re meant to challenge yourself.” – Justin Timberlake
4. “If you put out 150%, then you can always expect 100% back. That’s what I was always told as a kid, and it’s worked out for me so far!” – Justin Timberlake
5. “The best part about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.” – Justin Timberlake
6. “Everybody has their own path. It’s laid out for you. It’s just up to you to walk it.” – Justin Timberlake
7. “Listen, I’m not cool. Being cool is about keeping your blood pressure steady. So no. Don’t be cool. Be passionate. Be dedicated. Be tenacious. Be uncompromising. Be pissed. Be happy. Be sad.” – Justin Timberlake
8. “True leadership is when you are willing to risk your power and voice so that all of ours can be heard.” – Justin Timberlake
9. “The most boring thing in the world? Silence.” – Justin Timberlake
10. “If you can answer the question of why you’re doing it, it’s the right things to do.” – Justin Timberlake
11. “The grey area, the place between black and white – That’s the place where life happens.” – Justin Timberlake
12. “Sexy, to me, is the way you carry what you have. I have a big nose, but I rock it.” – Justin Timberlake
13. “Live now. Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” – Justin Timberlake
14. “I think the first half of my 20’s I felt I had to achieve, achieve, achieve. A lot of men do this. I’m looking around now and I’m like, ‘Where am I running?’” – Justin Timberlake
15. “The way I grew up, I was always taught that it’s uncouth to talk about money, and that’s not what should inspire you.” – Justin Timberlake
16. “I’m a perfectionist. I can’t help it, I get really upset with myself if I fail in the least.” – Justin Timberlake
17. “If I’m not learning from something that I’m doing, then that means I’ve done it before. Do something different, even if it’s within the same medium.” – Justin Timberlake
18. “Gossip is called gossip because it’s not always the truth.” – Justin Timberlake
19. “I think people sometimes don’t pay enough attention to what they do. I’ve done well, but the reason is pretty simple: I’ve worked my ass off. The toughest thing a performer can do is make it look as if it comes off easy.” – Justin Timberlake
20. “I get to learn from the mistakes I’ve made and not do them the next time.” – Justin Timberlake
21. “I enjoy creating. And if you can do it in a cool way, do it. You can’t worry about disappointing people or what their expectations might be.” – Justin Timberlake
22. “I believe people can move things with their minds.” – Justin Timberlake
23. “There’s nothing wrong with shooting for the stars.” – Justin Timberlake
24. “I don’t see myself as someone who’s ever going to be defined by one moment. It’s on to the next.” – Justin Timberlake
25. “I don’t feel guilty about success. You can’t feel guilty about aspiring to be good at something.” – Justin Timberlake
26. “I was raised in a very humble environment, and I was always taught to be humble to the things that are happening in my life because they’re blessings. They’re blessings in every way. Whether you’re able to help someone get through a tough time in their life through your music or through comedy, or whatever it is, you’re just a channel.” – Justin Timberlake
27. “The teachers that we actually learn more from are the ones that taught us life lessons more than trigonometry. And they have such a huge responsibility and they’re under-appreciated and underpaid. So that’s my opinion of teachers.” – Justin Timberlake
28. “I’m completely removed from any hype that comes my way.” – Justin Timberlake
29. “The values my mother taught me were like, if you’re going to do something, don’t half-ass it. I remember her literally saying that to me. Like the first time I ever heard the term half-ass was coming from my mother’s lips. I was probably 8 or 9. If you’re going to do something, go ahead and throw 115 percent at it, and if you get 100 percent back, well, there you go – you’re perfect.” – Justin Timberlake
30. “I can give you my personal opinion: love the music, hate the business. It’s a screwball business, and there are a lot of players who will straight-up lie to you.” – Justin Timberlake
31. “Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.” – Justin Timberlake
32. “Talent doesn’t always equal success.” – Justin Timberlake
33. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow’s a mystery.” – Justin Timberlake
Did you find these Justin Timberlake Quotes inspiring?
If you liked these Justin Timberlake quotes then please share this post to help inspire others.