Henry Ford was the inventor responsible making car-travel available to the masses and as you’ll see from these Henry Ford quotes his mindset was something special.
Ford was the founder of the of the Ford Motor Company in 1903 and although he didn’t invent the automobile he developed and manufactured the first automobile that middle class Americans could afford.
His global vision and “Fordism’s” such as mass production of inexpensive goods while paying employees high wages allowed Henry Ford to expand on to 6 continents and essentially changed an entire industry.
Like many greats who have made significant contributions to the world Henry Ford had a very inspired way of thinking. This ultimately led to his success and changed the world.
The Henry Ford quotes below are 75 of his best that I hope will inspire you in your business, life and success. Enjoy!
75 Henry Ford Quotes On Business, Life And Success
1. “Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
2. “Profit is a by-product of work; happiness is its chief product.” – Henry Ford
3. “Money is like an arm or leg – use it or lose it.” – Henry Ford
4. “There are no big problems, there are just a lot of little problems.” – Henry Ford
5. “It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.” – Henry Ford
6. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
7. “You can’t learn in school what the world is going to do next year.” – Henry Ford
8. “Vision without execution is just hallucination.” – Henry Ford
9. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
10. “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.” – Henry Ford
11. “Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.” – Henry Ford
12. “Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though sometimes it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.” – Henry Ford
13. “Don’t find fault, find a remedy. Anybody can complain.” – Henry Ford
14. “I do not believe a man can ever leave his business. He ought to think of it by day and dream of it by night.” – Henry Ford
15. “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.” – Henry Ford
16. “If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.” – Henry Ford
17. “A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.” – Henry Ford
18. “One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.” – Henry Ford
19. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford
20. “There is joy in work. There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something.” – Henry Ford
21. “Time and money spent in helping men to do more for themselves is far better than mere giving.” – Henry Ford
22. “I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible.” – Henry Ford
23. “Education is preeminently a matter of quality, not amount.” – Henry Ford
24. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” – Henry Ford
25. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” – Henry Ford
26. “Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.” – Henry Ford
27. “You will find men who want to be carried on the shoulders of others, who think that the world owes them a living. They don’t seem to see that we must all lift together and pull together.” – Henry Ford
28. “There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible.” – Henry Ford
29. “The highest use of capital is not to make more money, but to make money do more for the betterment of life.” – Henry Ford
30. “Wealth, like happiness, is never attained when sought after directly. It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service.” – Henry Ford
31. “If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.” – Henry Ford
32. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” – Henry Ford
33. “Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars. Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait. The grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas.” – Henry Ford
34. “Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
35. “I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about.” – Henry Ford
36. “There is no man living that can not do more than he thinks he can.” – Henry Ford
37. “The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed.” – Henry Ford
38. “The competitor to be feared is one who never bothers about you at all, but goes on making his own business better all the time.” – Henry Ford
39. “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said ‘faster horses'” – Henry Ford
40. “To do more for the world than the world does for you – that is success.” – Henry Ford
41. “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” – Henry Ford
42. “You don’t have to hold a position in order to be a leader.” – Henry Ford
43. “Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice.” – Henry Ford
44. “Money doesn’t make us anyway it just unmasks us.” – Henry Ford
45. “You say I started out with practically nothing, but that isn’t correct. We all start with all there is, it’s how we use it that makes things possible.” – Henry Ford
46. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” – Henry Ford
47. “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” – Henry Ford
48. “Genius is seldom recognized for what it is: a great capacity for hard work.” – Henry Ford
49. “There is no disgrace in honest failure; there is disgrace in fearing to fail.” – Henry Ford
50. “To see a thing clearly in the mind makes it begin to take form.” – Henry Ford
51. “The way to learn to do things is to do things. The way to learn a trade is to work at it. Success teaches how to succeed. Begin with the determination to succeed, and the work is half done already.” – Henry Ford
52. “Givers have to set limits because takers rarely do.” – Henry Ford
53. “That the Devil finds work for idle hands to do is probably true. But there is a profound difference between leisure and idleness.” – Henry Ford
54. “Some men may succeed because they are destined to, but most men succeed because they are determined to.” – Henry Ford
55. “The natural thing to do is to work—to recognize that prosperity and happiness can be obtained only through honest effort.” – Henry Ford
56. “Any man can learn anything he will, but no man can teach except to those who want to learn.” – Henry Ford
57. “Two classes of people lose money; those who are too weak to guard what they have; those who win money by trick. They both lose in the end.” – Henry Ford
58. “Thinking calls for facts; facts are found by digging; but he who has gathered this wealth is well equipped for life.” – Henry Ford
59. “Competition whose motive is merely to compete, to drive some other fellow out, never carries very far.” – Henry Ford
60. “If the people really set their minds on anything it is impossible to prevent their getting what they want.” – Henry Ford
61. “The most dangerous notion a young man can acquire is that there is no more room for originality. There is no large room for anything else.” – Henry Ford
62. “To be good is not enough; a man must be good for something.” – Henry Ford
63. “The sense of injustice, more than the unjust condition itself, is what wears on men’s minds.” – Henry Ford
64. “The partnership of mind and matter is one which has existed since the beginning of time and cannot be dissolved.” – Henry Ford
65. “Hard knocks have a place and value, but hard thinking goes farther in less time.” – Henry Ford
66. “The best way is always the simplest. The attics of the world are cluttered up with complicated failures.” – Henry Ford
67. “I don’t know anybody so old he can’t do something useful. Just give them a chance and see.” – Henry Ford
68. “The unhappiest man on earth is the one who has nothing to do.” – Henry Ford
69. “Worry is the most wasteful thing in the world.” – Henry Ford
70. “When you once get an idea in which you believe with all your heart, work it out.” – Henry Ford
71. “The best way to make money in business is not to think too much about making it.” – Henry Ford
72. “Should a man quit at 40 he is failure – Retire at that age is sorry failure.” – Henry Ford
73. “If you’ve never failed you’ve never tried anything new.” – Henry Ford
74. “Those who stop marketing to save money are like those who stop a clock to save time.” – Henry Ford
75. “The greatest thing in life is experience. Even mistakes have value.” – Henry Ford
Did you find these Henry Ford Quotes inspiring?
If you liked these Henry Ford quotes then please share this post to help others.
77 Frank Zappa Quotes On Life, Government & Music
Looking for the best collection of Frank Zappa quotes? Then look no further. Frank Zappa was an American musician, composer,...
101 Vince Lombardi Quotes To Win The Game Of Life
This collection of famous Vince Lombardi quotes is packed with wisdom from one of the greatest coaches and leaders in...
78 Abraham Maslow Quotes To Max Out Your Potential
If you’re looking to make the most of you potential then this collection of Abraham Maslow quotes will inspire and...
37 Rosa Parks Quotes To Stand Up For Your Freedom
Looking for the best Rosa Parks quotes? This collection of famous Rosa Parks quotes will help you stand up for...
87 Best George Carlin Quotes On Education, Politics & Life
Looking for the best George Carlin quotes? George Carlin was an American stand-up comedian, actor, social critic and author. He...