If you’re a fan of Suits and you’re looking for some motivation then you’ll love these Harvey Specter quotes and one-liners.
Harvey Specter (portrayed by Gabriel Macht) is the slick, hot-shot attorney at the centre of the legal drama, Suits. To many he is the definition of success and he has built his career and life around one thing: winning.
Known for getting his way and quotable witty one-liners, Harvey Specter reminds us all that with undeniable belief, ambition and work ethic we can truly achieve anything.
Below you’ll find the best Harvey Specter quotes that will make you successful and help you reach your goals.
55 Motivational Harvey Specter Quotes From Suits
1. “You always have a choice.” – Harvey Specter
2. “I don’t have dreams, I have goals.” – Harvey Specter
3. “Ever loved someone so much, you would do anything for them? Yeah, well make that someone yourself and do whatever the hell you want.” – Harvey Specter
4. “I believe in work, I don’t fuck with luck.” – Harvey Specter
5. “I don’t play the odds, I play the man.” – Harvey Specter
6. “Sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.” – Harvey Specter
7. “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.” – Harvey Specter
8. “It’s going to happen, because I am going to make it happen.” – Harvey Specter
9. “It’s not bragging if it’s true.” – Harvey Specter
10. “Win a no win situation by rewriting the rules.” – Harvey Specter
11. “Winners don’t make excuses.” – Harvey Specter
12. “That’s the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big.” – Harvey Specter
13. “The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Harvey Specter
14. “If they think you care, they’ll walk all over you.” – Harvey Specter
15. “I like to smile at people who don’t like me.” – Harvey Specter
16. “Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.” – Harvey Specter
17. “You want to change your life? Change the way you think.” – Harvey Specter
18. “Kill them with success. Bury them with a smile.” – Harvey Specter
19. “Have goals so big you get uncomfortable telling small minded people.” – Harvey Specter
20. “I’m not interested in great, I want to know who its Daddy is.” – Harvey Specter
21. “Winners don’t make excuses when the other side plays the game.” – Harvey Specter
22. “When you’re backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.” – Harvey Specter
23. “People respond to how we’re dressed, so like it or not this is what you have to do.” – Harvey Specter
24. “Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself.” – Harvey Specter
25. “Life has two rules: 1. Never quit. 2. Always remember rule #1.” – Harvey Specter
26. “I don’t get lucky. I make my own luck.” – Harvey Specter
27. “97% of people who gave up are employed by the 3% who never gave up.” – Harvey Specter
28. “Life is a game. Play to win.” – Harvey Specter
29. “What are your choices when someone puts a gun to your head? You take the gun, or you pull out a bigger one. Or, you call their bluff. Or, you do any one of a hundred and forty-six other things.” – Harvey Specter
30. “I win. That’s what I do.” – Harvey Specter
31. “Let them hate. Just make sure they spell your name right.” – Harvey Specter
32. “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” – Harvey Specter
33. “You’re never going to win big if you’re only going to minimise your losses.” – Harvey Specter
34. “Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.” – Harvey Specter
35. “I refuse to answer that on the grounds I don’t want to.” – Harvey Specter
36. “Success is like being pregnant, everyone says congratulations but nobody knows how many times you were fucked.” – Harvey Specter
37. “When people you don’t even know hate you, that’s when you know you’re the best.” – Harvey Specter
38. “When achieving your goal is more important than partying, welcome to the 1%.” – Harvey Specter
39. “I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong.” – Harvey Specter
40. “Don’t waste your time with explanations. People only hear what they want to hear.” – Harvey Specter
41. “According to me’ is the only ‘according to’ that matters.” – Harvey Specter
42. “I’m working on myself, for myself, by myself.” – Harvey Specter
43. “I don’t pave the way for people… People pave the way for me.” – Harvey Specter
44. “When I got here, I dominated. They thought I worked 100 hours a day. Now, no matter what time I get in, nobody questions my ability to get the job done. Get it through your head. First impressions last. You start behind the eight ball, you’ll never get in front.” – Harvey Specter
45. “You know who cries the hardest in the Miss America pageant? The winner. Because she knows she can’t win again and winners always want to.” – Harvey Specter
46. “Focus on making yourself better. Not on thinking that you are better.” – Harvey Specter
47. “If you kinda sorta try, then you kinda sorta fail.” – Harvey Specter
48. “Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it, you can never get it back.” – Harvey Specter
49. “If you write Midnight Train to Georgia, you don’t just sing it once.” – Harvey Specter
50. “You’d be surprised what people you trust would do when someone puts them in a position where they think they don’t have a choice.” – Harvey Specter
51. “Never destroy anyone in public when you can accomplish the same result in private.” – Harvey Specter
52. “It’s not a problem if you always win.” – Harvey Specter
53. “I’m against having emotions, not against using them.” – Harvey Specter
54. “Sometimes good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay.” – Harvey Specter
55. “The ends don’t justify the means until it’s your ass on the line.” – Harvey Specter
Did you like these motivational quotes?
What are your favourite Harvey Specter quotes? Let me know in the comments and please share this post to help and inspire others.
27 Colonel Sanders Quotes That Will Inspire You To Success
If there is one thing these Colonel Sanders quotes will show you it’s that it’s never too late to get...
How Complaining Physically Rewires Your Brain For Negativity, Anxiety & Depression
Did you know that complaining physically rewires your brain for negativity, anxiety, and depression? Everybody complains once in a while...
How To Wake Up Early: 5 AM Morning Secrets
Looking for a foolproof method on how to wake up early? Then make sure you read this entire post and...
47 Niccolo Machiavelli Quotes
If you’re looking for the best Niccolo Machiavelli quotes then look no further. Machiavelli was an Italian diplomat, politician, historian,...
55 Joe Rogan Quotes That Will Motivate You To Success
If you’re looking for the best Joe Rogan quotes then look no further. Joe Rogan is a stand-up comedian, mixed...