31 Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes That Will Make You Unstoppable
Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the most recognised football players in the world. Along with Lionel Messi, Ronaldo could arguably be considered one of the greatest ever soccer players in history.
There is no doubting that the abundance of talent and perhaps even genetic potential that Ronaldo possesses have helped him become one of the best around, however there are many players in world football that could be considered be great athletes, good looking and talented but achieve a fraction of what Ronaldo has in his career, both on and off the pitch.
What I respect and admire most about Ronaldo is his mindset. I think very few people give him the credit for rising from poverty to dealing with the money, fame and pressure that comes from being the best. He is incredibly hard working and the ultimate professional.
Apart from his brilliance on the pitch Cristiano Ronaldo is a very astute businessman, building his CR7 brand and empire. He is also a very incredibly warm-hearted person, a family man and who’s generous charitable work often goes unnoticed.
Hardwork and mindest have made him the best in the world and the Cristiano Ronaldo quotes below will give you an insight into what makes him unstoppable.
Motivational Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes
1. “Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
2. “I’m living a dream I never want to wake up from.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
3. “I’ve never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to become the best.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
4. “If we can’t help our family, who are going to help?” – Cristiano Ronaldo
5. “We should make the most of life, enjoy it because that’s the way it is.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
6. “Today there are opportunities that no one knows if they will come round again in the future.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
7. “Scoring goals is a great feeling, but the most important thing to me is that the team is successful – it doesn’t matter who scores the goals as long as we’re winning.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
8. “There is no harm in dreaming of becoming the world’s best player. It is all about trying to be the best. I will keep working hard to achieve it but it is within my capabilities.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
9. “I don’t have to show anything to anyone. There is nothing to prove.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
10. “I see football as an art and all players are artists.If you are a top artist, the last thing you would do is paint a picture somebody else has already painted.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
11. “Talent without working hard is nothing.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
12. “Maybe they hate me because I’m too good!” – Cristiano Ronaldo
13. “I am not a perfectionist, but I like to feel that things are done well. More important than that, I feel an endless need to learn, to improve, to evolve, not only to please the coach and the fans, but also to feel satisfied with myself. It is my conviction that there are no limits to learning, and that it can never stop, no matter what our age.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
14. “I don’t want to be compared to anyone―I’d like to impose my own style of play and do the best for myself and for the club here.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
15. “I want to be remembered as part of the group of the greatest players ever.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
16. “The one thing that I really dislike, is being alone.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
17. “When my family isn’t alright, I get restless. It just doesn’t seem right to me.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
18. “I have my flaws too, but I am a professional who doesn’t like to miss or lose.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
19. “I know I’m a good professional, I know that no one’s harder on me than myself and that’s never going to change, under any circumstances.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
20. “I have practically no private life. I’m already used to this and ready for it. Yes, sometimes it is hard, but it is the choice I made.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
21. “To me, being the best means proving it in different countries and championships.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
22. “Dreams are not what you see in your sleep, dreams are things which do not let you sleep.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
23. “If you think you’re perfect already, then you never will be.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
24. “Don’t let small obstacles be in the way of being victorious. Remember you are stronger than the challenges you face.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
25. “Stay strong. Be brave. Go beyond.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
26. “Winning – that’s the most important to me. It’s as simple as that.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
27. “When you have talent and if you don’t work the talent then you are not going to win nothing.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
28. “I never promise anything. I don’t promise anything to my mum. I don’t promise anything to the supporters.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
29. “Talent is important but it is not the key point.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
30. “I don’t want to tell my dreams, I want to show them!” – Cristiano Ronaldo
31. “I’m always trying to be the best, on and off the pitch, is also very important. I’ve always taken things very seriously, since I was very young, and that’s reflected in my career. Always being nominated, winning trophies for the club or individual awards, that’s the culmination of many years of dedication, hard work and professionalism and that makes me very happy.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
Did you find these Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes motivating?
If you liked these Cristiano Ronaldo quotes then please share this post to help inspire others.