Bob Proctor is a motivational speaker, author and coach best known for his teachings based upon the laws of the universe.
You may know him for his appearance in “The Secret” or his wealth of videos on YouTube talking about the power of thought and the Law of Attraction.
Bob Proctor is also the co-founder of the Proctor Gallagher Institute, along with Sandy Gallagher, where they coach businesses and individuals on abundance and success with principles passed down from the likes of Andrew Carnegie, Napoleon Hill and Earl Nightingale.
I’ve compiled 77 Bob Proctor quotes that will open your mind, elevate your thinking, spark your imagination and ultimately help you attract success.
77 Bob Proctor Quotes
1. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It works every time with every person.” – Bob Proctor
2. “The only limits in our life are those that we impose on ourselves.” – Bob Proctor
3. “Set a goal to achieve something that is so big. So exhilarating that it excites you and scares you at the same time.” – Bob Proctor
4. “Stay in charge of you, don’t let the outside world control you.” – Bob Proctor
5. “People who are interested in doing something will do it when it’s convenient. People who are committed will do it no matter what.” – Bob Proctor
6. “Know what is happening around you. Be in control of what is happening within you.” – Bob Proctor
7. “Success requires action and a strong work ethic.” – Bob Proctor
8. “Once you make the decision you will find all the people, resources, and ideas you need every time.” – Bob Proctor
9. “Everything you are seeking is seeking you. Therefore, everything you want is already yours. So you don’t have to get anything. It is simply a matter of becoming more aware of what you already possess.” – Bob Proctor
10. “Everyone should have a sense of urgency – It is getting a lot done in a short period of time in a calm confident manner.” – Bob Proctor
11. “Science and psychology have isolated that one prime cause for success or failure in life. It is the hidden self-image you have of yourself.” – Bob Proctor
12. “Always ask yourself the question, is this going to help me get to my goal or not?” – Bob Proctor
13. “We can build anything in our imagination. That’s where all creation begins in your life.” – Bob Proctor
14. “Don’t be a victim of negative self-talk. Remember, you are listening.” – Bob Proctor
15. “Our attitude is the environment we carry with us during the day. It proclaims to the world what we think of ourselves and indicates the sort of person we have made up our minds to be. It is the person we will become. How’s your attitude today?” – Bob Proctor
16. “The law of prosperity is generosity. If you want more, give more.” – Bob Proctor
17. “By visualizing your goal already completed, you flip your mind onto the frequency that contains the way that it will be attracted to you.” – Bob Proctor
18. “There is no problem outside of you that is superior to the power within.” – Bob Proctor
19. “Everything has been created twice, once on a mental plane and one on a physical plane. What you think about you bring about.” – Bob Proctor
20. “Become personally involved with your dream and make it a priority, or it will never become a reality.” – Bob Proctor
21. “Being a winner is never an accident; winning comes about by design, determination, and positive action.” – Bob Proctor
22. “Be brave enough to start a conversation that matters.” – Bob Proctor
23. “Outward change comes after we change from within.” – Bob Proctor
24. “Get the basic ideas in place and get moving.” – Bob Proctor
25. “You can only move ahead by letting go of old ideas.” – Bob Proctor
26. “You may avoid suffering and sorrow if you don’t risk, but you simply cannot learn, feel, change, grow, and love. The greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. The person who risks nothing, does nothing and has nothing. Only a person who risks can be free.” – Bob Proctor
27. “Lack of time is really a lack of priorities.” – Bob Proctor
28. “You can’t just think and grow rich, you’ve got to do something with those thoughts.” – Bob Proctor
29. “See yourself where you want to be and then be there. Don’t be in the past. Be there! Act like the person you want to become.” – Bob Proctor
30. “You must do what others won’t, commit and stay the course.” – Bob Proctor
31. “Do you want to know what you think about most of the time? Take a look at the results you’re getting. That will tell you exactly what’s going on inside.” – Bob Proctor
32. “Thoughts become things, If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.” – Bob Proctor
33. “You’re going to find the people that make it work NEVER quit, quitting is NOT an option.” – Bob Proctor
34. “The only competition you will ever face is with your own ignorance.” – Bob Proctor
35. “Doubt and worry freezes people. Don’t sit wondering if you can do something, just go do it. Doubt of any kind can be ended with action.” – Bob Proctor
36. “Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply. And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being. It’s a phenomenal lesson.” – Bob Proctor
37. “You will attract everything that you require. If it’s money you need you will attract it. If it’s people you need you’ll attract it. You’ve got to pay attention to what you’re attracted to, because as you hold images of what you want, you’re going to be attracted to things and they’re going to be attracted to you. But it literally moves into physical reality with and through you. And it does that by law.” – Bob Proctor
38. “Money is valuable only as long as it is being used; it is meant to be used enjoyed and circulated.” – Bob Proctor
39. “One thing you should never, never do, is worry about whether or not you’ll get the amount of money you desire, because we tend to manifest that which we focus on, so if we’re focused and worried about not having money then we tend to attract more of that way of life, as opposed to if we focus on what we do want and what’s possible and what we can achieve, then we tend to gravitate towards that.” – Bob Proctor
40. “Faith is the ability to see the invisible and believe in the incredible and that is what enables believers to receive what the masses think is impossible.” – Bob Proctor
41. “All of the great achievers of the past have been visionary figures; they were men and women who projected into the future. They thought of what could be, rather than what already was, and then they moved themselves into action, to bring these things into fruition.” – Bob Proctor
42. “You must begin to understand that the present state of your bank account, your sales, your health, your social life, your position at work, etc., is nothing more than the physical manifestation of your previous thinking.” – Bob Proctor
43. “Change is constant and inevitable, but personal growth is a choice.” – Bob Proctor
44. “Be like a postage stamp. Stick to it until you get there.” – Bob Proctor
45. “Faith and fear both demand you believe in something you cannot see. You choose.” – Bob Proctor
46. “Anyone who has ever accomplished anything of any consequence, didn’t know how to get what they want, they only knew that they were going to get it. You don’t know how to do something, until after you’ve done it. Our problem is, we set goals to do what we think we can do or what we’ve already done. There’s no inspiration in that.” – Bob Proctor
47. “Don’t let your present problems defeat you. The Chinese have a saying that if you live with a disaster for three years it will turn into a blessing. Look back in your own life at what appeared to be a devastating situation five or ten years ago. Many of those situations were the turning point that caused a number of great things to happen in your future.” – Bob Proctor
48. “Regardless of what happens today, realize it is the beginning of something good.” – Bob Proctor
49. “Your real purpose in life is to develop yourself. To successfully do this you must always be working toward a goal.” – Bob Proctor
50. “The thing that keeps me going is that I love what I am doing. And I stay young because I don’t hang around old people, if you hang around old people you are going to become old!”- Bob Proctor
51. “We have to understand there are two parts of our mind, there’s the conscious and the subconscious. It’s the subconscious that controls our behavior. It’s the conscious mind where the intellect is resident. So the conscious mind is understanding information, but it’s not internalizing it.” – Bob Proctor
52. “Sit down and write it down with a pen and then make up your mind you are going to do it. Don’t spend any time thinking of why you can’t. The fun is not in getting it, the fun is in growing. Goals are to help us grow, goals are to help us get. The getting is a side benefit; the growth is the real benefit.” – Bob Proctor
53. “Okay, do just a little bit more. Turn going the extra mile into a habit – it is what lifts most successful people above the crowd.” – Bob Proctor
54. “One difference between successful people and all the rest is that successful people take action.” – Bob Proctor
55. “The fear of making a decision is the result of fearing to make a mistake – the truth is, the fear of mistakes has a greater impact on you than making the mistakes.” – Bob Proctor
56. “People with the best intentions will often give you advice on why you shouldn’t take a risk because of what could happen. While some of what they say may be true, you should never allow them to get their negative anchors into your mind because, like them, you too will begin to sink. Next time this happens, throw them a life-line, and ask them what is good about their situation.” – Bob Proctor
57. “Lack and limitation can only exist when we make room for them in our mind.” – Bob Proctor
58. “Quite often very talented people FAIL because they believe they are too big to do the little things, while the most successful amongst us are quite willing to do the little things. They truly are BIG people.” – Bob Proctor
59. “Clearly understand that the only limitations you will ever have are the limitations you impose upon yourself. You truly do have infinite potential.” – Bob Proctor
60. “Don’t expect a great day; create one.” – Bob Proctor
61. “Remember – no limitation can be placed on you by any one but yourself. With your imagination you have a unique ability to draw on an infinite source of supply. There is power in thought.” – Bob Proctor
62. “Chances are, if you are following the crowd, you’re following the wrong path.” – Bob Proctor
63. “Jobs and money are never the primary cause of stress. Thinking, negative thinking causes stress. The real cause of all problems lie in our thoughts, not in things or circumstances. You and I possess the power to change our thoughts. It is our greatest power – the power to choose. If you are feeling stressful, choose to relax. Look at your problems as a stranger might then do something about them – NOW!” – Bob Proctor
64. “You must strive to become much less susceptible to influences outside of yourself and much more inclined to trust the instincts and feelings that lie within you.” – Bob Proctor
65. “Constantly look for the good in people and in situations. When you find it, tell the person.” – Bob Proctor
66. “Train your mind to see in all people, what they do not see in themselves. Begin to treat every person you come in contact with as the most important person in the world. Look at them with new awareness.” – Bob Proctor
67. “Don’t be an extra in your own movie. Move out of your comfort zone. Don’t be afraid of feeling uncomfortable or awkward. Step-out and make it happen.” – Bob Proctor
68. “When you REACT you are giving away your power. When you RESPOND you are staying in control of yourself.” – Bob Proctor
69. “I believe people should study a little bit every day. It should become habitual, like brushing your teeth, combing your hair, having a shower or getting dressed. Study the mind, the laws of the universe and paradigms. There’s enough information on those subjects to keep a person studying forever.” – Bob Proctor
70. “You can’t escape from a prison until you recognize you are in one. People who have chosen to live within the limits of their old beliefs continue to have the same experiences. It takes effort and commitment to break old patterns.” – Bob Proctor
71. “Self-confidence is a must for a fulfilled life. If you have a divine self-confidence, you know how fortunate you are. Study yourself, you have awareness and infinite power within you. choose to build an image in your marvelous mind of what you want to do. Happiness, health and prosperity will be your rewards.” – Bob Proctor
72. “People who make decisions go to the top. Those who fail to make decisions go nowhere.” – Bob Proctor
73. “Never reject an idea, dream or goal because it will be hard work. Success rarely comes without it.” – Bob Proctor
74. “The ability to Self-Motivate is a cornerstone of true wealth.” – Bob Proctor
75. “A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you see in yourself, and helps bring it out of you.” – Bob Proctor
76. “I treat winning and losing exactly the same. I see them both as necessary steps to get us where we are going. Big failures big lessons little failures little lessons.” – Bob Proctor
77. “You can do anything if you put your focus on how to do it rather than on why you can’t.” – Bob Proctor
After reading those Bob Proctor quotes maybe you want to learn more?
Well check out this great video where Bob explains the Law of attraction and how it impacts your life.
Bob Proctor: Understanding the Law of Attraction
If you liked these Bob Proctor quotes then make sure you share this page and comment below.
77 Frank Zappa Quotes On Life, Government & Music
Looking for the best collection of Frank Zappa quotes? Then look no further. Frank Zappa was an American musician, composer,...
101 Vince Lombardi Quotes To Win The Game Of Life
This collection of famous Vince Lombardi quotes is packed with wisdom from one of the greatest coaches and leaders in...
78 Abraham Maslow Quotes To Max Out Your Potential
If you’re looking to make the most of you potential then this collection of Abraham Maslow quotes will inspire and...
37 Rosa Parks Quotes To Stand Up For Your Freedom
Looking for the best Rosa Parks quotes? This collection of famous Rosa Parks quotes will help you stand up for...
87 Best George Carlin Quotes On Education, Politics & Life
Looking for the best George Carlin quotes? George Carlin was an American stand-up comedian, actor, social critic and author. He...