If you’re looking for the best Big Sean quotes and lyrics to motivate you to success then look no further!
Sean Michael Leonard Anderson, known professionally as Big Sean, is an American rapper, singer and songwriter.
While in his later years of high school, Big Sean seized his opportunity to meet Kanye West at a radio station in Detroit. After impressing him with some freestyle and leaving his mixtape, Kayne West signed Big Sean to GOOD Music two years later in 2007.
After releasing a number of mixtapes, Sean released his debut studio album, Finally Famous, in 2011. It was certified platinum and put Sean on the map. He has since released a further 3 albums – Hall of Fame (2013), Dark Sky Paradise (2015) and I Decided (2017) which have made him one of the most successful rappers in the US.
Big Sean lives to inspire millions through his music and often shares powerful messages and lyrics through his music and live performances.
Below you’ll find the best Big Sean quotes and lyrics that will inspire and motivate you to success.
Motivational Big Sean Quotes & Lyrics
1. “I want to change the world. I want to be a part of culture. I want to help teach.” – Big Sean
2. “The best advice I have been given is to live in the moment, as cliché as that sounds. It’s crazy.” – Big Sean
3. “I guess it took ten years for me to be an overnight success.” – Big Sean
4. “Fame necessarily isn’t really tied to success at all. Fame is just being recognized for doing what you do, whether it’s good or bad. Osama bin Laden was famous.” – Big Sean
5. “Patience is the ability to accept trouble, suffering, delay without getting angry or upset, I feel like if you can master patience you can master anything.” – Big Sean
6. “People don’t realize I’m a very spiritual person.” – Big Sean
7. “When I graduated from high school, the teacher said I was throwing my life away following music, and the same teacher invited me back to speak at the school. I don’t say that to brag, I just want to be an example.” – Big Sean
8. “I’m not compromising myself in any way, I love just doing whatever I want and showing people it’s real.” – Big Sean
9. “I get sick all the time because I get no rest and sleep, but it’s definitely worth it.” – Big Sean
10. “I want people to feel like they can do anything.” – Big Sean
11. “Sometimes when you make good stuff and you love it, it gets outdated sometimes, because you’ve held on to it so long, you may not like it like you used to.” – Big Sean
12. “Sometimes you have to let things go so there’s room for better things to come into your life.” – Big Sean
13. “I work really hard – that doesn’t mean I deserve anything, but it’s really cool to see the positive reaction people give to something you worked so hard on. It’s one of the best feelings.” – Big Sean
14. “Instead of thinking about work the next day or thinking about what you have to do, if you live in the moment you’ll have some of the best times of your life.” – Big Sean
15. “I come from a family of scholars who got their Master’s degrees. To my grandma – and to a lot of people – an education was a way of making it out of the worst parts of their life.” – Big Sean
16. “I never want to look back on life and say I wish I did something, and I don’t want anybody else to do that.” – Big Sean
17. “My mom keeps me going, man. She deserves such a good life. I just wanna give it to her. My dad, too. My family, my friends, they keep me motivated. Just knowing my personal legend, just knowing what I’m supposed to do, that keeps me going.” – Big Sean
18. “I just always stay honest with myself. All my stuff isn’t boastful, but some of it is. But that’s just the music, the art.” – Big Sean
19. “You live and you learn, man. I’ve learned you can’t wait on anybody. You have to raise your awareness yourself.” – Big Sean
20. “I feel like I’m able to relate to all races of people because when you learn to tap into the raw emotion of a person, that goes past color.” – Big Sean
21. “I just wanted to do something that had some meaning that I can look back and be proud of, that my family can look back and be proud of.” – Big Sean
22. “I just remember I wanted to make my own dynasty and not keep following trends. I wanted to make my own.” – Big Sean
23. “There are so many people with great work ethics that I’ve been around. I try and take the best qualities from the people I admire and apply it to my own self.” – Big Sean
24. “Make sure you surround yourself with people who believe in you, who are like minded, the people who have a similar energy as you.” – Big Sean
25. “Put a plan together and do what you want to do in life. You are going to get to a point in your life where your dreams are in your hands, where the next step is right in front of you and your next opportunity is on the other side of that door.” – Big Sean
26. “A man that can master patience can master anything.” – Big Sean
27. “I’m not that big, physically. I’m just big where it counts – I got a big heart!” – Big Sean
28. “I feel like that’s why we’re here on this earth; to manifest what we want, to live a life, to have the best sex, drink the best champagne and to live it up and control it. That’s what it’s all about.” – Big Sean
29. “From the inside looking out you can never see how it looks from the outside looking in.” – Big Sean
30. “I’d be a billionaire if I could get a dollar for all the bullsh*t that I hear a day.” – Big Sean
31. “To live in the moment is truly an art and is truly a talent, because when you live in the moment then you are truly the master of your whole life and you’ll have the best times.” – Big Sean
32. “It’s evolution, man. Eventually the student becomes the teacher.” – Big Sean
33. “Are you willing to give up what you love, for who you love?” – Big Sean
34. “I think just dreaming big and having aspirations is important. So you know I want to be the greatest of all time at what I do and if you’re not trying to be the greatest at what you do then you’re not doing it for real.” – Big Sean
35.”I think gold is made for kings and pharaohs – that’s what I am.” – Big Sean
36. “I feel like when you’re a celebrity, people dehumanize you and they forget you’re a real person.” – Big Sean
37. “Everything I wanted to do was big. I feel like my music is big, the mark I’ma leave in this world is big, so I feel like that’s the perfect name.” – Big Sean
38. “I never look at it like I’m wasting money when I’m buying gold.” – Big Sean
Motivational Big Sean Lyrics
39. “My life a little luck, a lot of grind.” – Big Sean
40. “Look, think about it, close your eyes, dream about it. Tell your team about it, go make million dollar schemes about it.” – Big Sean
41. “Success is on the way, I feel it in the distance
Used to look up at the stars and be like, ain’t too much that’s different” – Big Sean
42. “I know the higher that I go, the harder to climb. But after that, the bigger the muscle and smarter the mind.” – Big Sean
43. “I got a dream that’s worth more than my reality.” – Big Sean
44. “Man the life of a workaholic. You either on ya work or just workin on it.” – Big Sean
45. “I turn mistakes into lessons dead ends into exits in the journey of my life.” – Big Sean
46. “My mistakes are my biggest professors and learning life lessons.” – Big Sean
47. “I guess when your stars align you do like the solar system and plan it out.” – Big Sean
48. “Dreams stopped being dreams when I turned ’em into goals.” – Big Sean
49. “I realize it ain’t what you have, it’s what you feel, that’s what true success is.” – Big Sean
50. “I made a promise to the mirror that I’d never go broke.” – Big Sean
51. “I’m the livin’ proof that you don’t need a master’s just to be a masterpiece.” – Big Sean
52. “The underdog just turned into the wolf and the hunger steady grows.” – Big Sean
53. “Crew look like we robbed a bank, but all we make is deposits.” – Big Sean
54. “I realized when it comes to girls
That chemistry means way more than anatomy.” – Big Sean
55. “You win some, lose some, break some, bruise some
Life could be a test, multiple-choice, choose some” – Big Sean
56. “So I’m treating every second like it’s an investment
Time is money, every second I’m collecting” – Big Sean
57. “I started from the basement made it to skyscrapers.” – Big Sean
58. “Mama you the one, you the one
You the moon, you the stars, you the sun” – Big Sean
59. “Stop worryin’ about whoever’s next
I am just worried about my mama worryin’ less” – Big Sean
60. “You taught me to remember that when I get set back
Been through the worst times to get the best back” – Big Sean
61. “Spent my whole life tryna find the light that’s at the end of the tunnel
I should have realized it was inside” – Big Sean
62. “Pay attention who you getting close with
Distance yourself from negative energy” – Big Sean
63. “Mistakes are forgotten, no footprints of any missteps.” – Big Sean
64. “Seems like yesterday I just seen her smile and laugh
I’m stressing over little shit when I should be happy I can” – Big Sean
65. “Used to tell me the sky’s the limit, now the sky is our point of view.” – Big Sean
66. “God made me in my beautiful form so I’m just trying to execute it.” – Big Sean
67. “High ends, high spending. We just trying to end life on a high note.” – Big Sean
Did you like these inspirational quotes and lyrics?
What are your favorite Big Sean quotes and lyrics? Let me know in the comments below and please share this post.
37 Rosa Parks Quotes To Stand Up For Your Freedom
Looking for the best Rosa Parks quotes? This collection of famous Rosa Parks quotes will help you stand up for...
87 Best George Carlin Quotes On Education, Politics & Life
Looking for the best George Carlin quotes? George Carlin was an American stand-up comedian, actor, social critic and author. He...
101 Marianne Williamson Quotes That Will Enlighten You
Looking for the best Marianne Williamson quotes? Marianne Williamson is an American author, spiritual leader, political candidate and activist. She...
Fear-setting: Why you should define your fears instead of your goals
Fear-setting is an exercise that Tim Ferriss swears by. The bestselling author of The 4 Hour Work Week says he...
Top 5 Lessons Learned After She Read 500 Self-Help Books
If you’re looking for inspiration then these days no one is suffering from a shortage of self-help reading material out...