If you’re looking for the best collection of motivational Dwayne Johnson quotes then look no further.
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is one of the most recognised and inspiring people on the planet today.
His ambition, hunger and attitude towards success have enabled him to overcome early setbacks in his life to become a Hollywood A-Lister and one of the highest paid movie stars around.
If you’re familiar with the Wrestling world then you’ll probably always refer to Dwayne Johnson as “The Rock”. Growing up watching wrestling, I was a huge fan of The Rock and it ultimately gave him the platform to go into acting and capture a wider audience.
In his wrestling career he oozed charisma, confidence and humour, while his versatility and ability to entertain meant he was loved by fans whether he was playing the good guy or the heel. So famous and memorable, The Rock quotes and catchphrases could be a completely different post all together.
Dwayne Johnson is known for his work ethic and keeping himself physically in shape to play many of the roles he does. Below are 63 motivational Dwayne Johnson quotes that will inspire and motivate you to success.
63 Motivational Dwayne Johnson Quotes
1. “Blood, Sweat and Respect. First Two You Give, Last One You Earn.” – Dwayne Johnson
2. “I Like To Use The Hard Times in The Past, To Motivate Me Today.” – Dwayne Johnson
3. “I’ll never, ever be full. I’ll always be hungry. Obviously, I’m not talking about food. Growing up, I had nothing for such a long time. Someone told me a long time ago, and I’ve never forgotten it, ’Once you’ve ever been hungry, really, really hungry, then you’ll never, ever be full.’” – Dwayne Johnson
4. “The Road To Success and Greatness Is Always Paved With Consistent Hard Work. Outwork Your Competitors, Be Authentic And Above All Else. Chase Your Greatness.” – Dwayne Johnson
5. “Let actions do your talking for you, (unless you’re telling a good dirty joke)” – Dwayne Johnson
6. “With Drive And A Bit Of Talent, You Can Move Mountains.” – Dwayne Johnson
7. “Success at anything will always come down to this: Focus & Effort , and we control both.” – Dwayne Johnson
8. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson
9. “Check your ego at the door. The ego can be the great success inhibitor. It can kill opportunities, and it can kill success.” – Dwayne Johnson
10. “Attitude and enthusiasm play a big part in my life. I get excited about the things that inspire me. I also believe in laughing and having a good time.” – Dwayne Johnson
11. “I’m always asked, ‘What’s the secret to success?’ But there are no secrets. Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” – Dwayne Johnson
12. “I found that with depression, one of the most important things you could realise is that you’re not alone.” – Dwayne Johnson
13. “The single most powerful thing I can be is to be myself.” – Dwayne Johnson
14. “Not only do I think being nice and kind is easy but being kind, in my opinion, is important.” – Dwayne Johnson
15. “I’ve never gone wrong trusting my gut.” – Dwayne Johnson
16. “I’ve learned never to say never.” – Dwayne Johnson
17. “All successes begin with Self-Discipline. It starts with you.” – Dwayne Johnson
18. “Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.” – Dwayne Johnson
19. “Grind Hard, Shine Hard.” – Dwayne Johnson
20. “One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.” – Dwayne Johnson
21. “The first step to achieving your goal, is to take a moment to respect your goal. Know what it means to you to achieve it.” – Dwayne Johnson
22. “The wall! Your success is on the other side. Can’t jump over it or go around it. You know what to do.” – Dwayne Johnson
23. “There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble and hungry.” – Dwayne Johnson
24. “Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied.” – Dwayne Johnson
25. “We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we accomplish what they can’t.” – Dwayne Johnson
26. “When life puts you in touchy situations, don’t say “Why Me?” Just say “Try Me.”” – Dwayne Johnson
27. “You don’t need directions, just point yourself to the top and go!” – Dwayne Johnson
28. “Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, “Awe sh”t, they’re up”.” – Dwayne Johnson
29. “If something stands between you and your success – move it. Never be denied.” – Dwayne Johnson
30. “In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be.” – Dwayne Johnson
31. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne Johnson
32. “Think back 5 years ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead 5 years and what you want to accomplish. Be Unstoppable.” – Dwayne Johnson
33. “Just bring it!” – Dwayne Johnson
34. “Training for me is a metaphor for life, period. The dedication, the determination, the desire, the work ethic, the great successes and the great failures – I take that into life.” – Dwayne Johnson
35. “My work, my goal, my life, it’s like a treadmill. And there’s no stop-button on my treadmill. Once I get on, I just keep going.” – Dwayne Johnson
36. “It’s you vs. you.” – Dwayne Johnson
37. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Dwayne Johnson
38. “You either play the game or let the game play you.” – Dwayne Johnson
39. “What’s the key to success? The key is, there is no key. Be humble, hungry, and the hardest worker in any room.” – Dwayne Johnson
40. “Failure’s not an option. It’s just a step.” – Dwayne Johnson
41. “When you walk up to opportunities door, don’t knock it. Kick that b!tch in, smile and introduce yourself.” – Dwayne Johnson
42. “There’s no substitute for hard work and getting out there and busting your butt at whatever it is. Nothing comes easy. You can overcome so much just through hard, focused work.” – Dwayne Johnson
43. “If you cheat when training, you only cheat yourself.” – Dwayne Johnson
44. “Punch fear in the face.” – Dwayne Johnson
45. “We are all a work in progress.” – Dwayne Johnson
46. “You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.” – Dwayne Johnson
47. Show respect even to people who don’t deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but a reflection of yours. – Dwayne Johnson
48. “Change doesn’t begin when we get knocked on our ass, it begins the moment we decide to get back up on our own feet.” – Dwayne Johnson
49. “Remember, when you’re good at something you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at it they’ll tell you.” – Dwayne Johnson
50. “It’s never about how you start. It’s always about how you finish.” – Dwayne Johnson
51. “Try and block out all the daily noise we hear from people and things and listen to that voice in our gut that says, ‘it’s just not good enough’, make it better.” – Dwayne Johnson
52. “Focus and determination always leads to success.” – Dwayne Johnson
53. “Nutrition is so important. It can’t be stressed enough.” – Dwayne Johnson
54. “I do what I love, but it doesn’t mean it will be easy.” – Dwayne Johnson
55. “He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.” – Dwayne Johnson
56. “Being a true bad ass has no weight or gender requirement – just 100% commitment to greatness.” – Dwayne Johnson
57. “In business, you take a swing and you hope that you hit a home run, but sometimes you strike out. Strikeouts and failures are important. Being down, getting punched in the gut every once in a while by life and coming back up, that’s accomplishment.” – Dwayne Johnson
58. “I’ve learned over the years that when it comes to success, consistency is key. Consistent hard work that we may not like doing today, but for a payoff we’ll love tomorrow. Earn it. Enjoy it.” – Dwayne Johnson
59. “There’s so much noise that’s happening in our world, but the little voice that you’ve always got to listen to is your gut and your intuition, and you can do things and go beyond boundaries, if you to trust that gut and instinct.” – Dwayne Johnson
60. “Once you believe in who you are and who you were born to be, it can be very powerful.” – Dwayne Johnson
61. “One hard day of work proves you have heart. But day after day is what proves you have maturity and commitment.” – Dwayne Johnson
62. “Those who are truly brave, shall never live in fear.” – Dwayne Johnson
63. “You don’t just find the willpower you need. You create it.” – Dwayne Johnson
Did you find these Dwayne Johnson Quotes Motivating?
If you liked these Dwayne Johnson quotes then please share this post to help inspire others.
77 Frank Zappa Quotes On Life, Government & Music
Looking for the best collection of Frank Zappa quotes? Then look no further. Frank Zappa was an American musician, composer,...
101 Vince Lombardi Quotes To Win The Game Of Life
This collection of famous Vince Lombardi quotes is packed with wisdom from one of the greatest coaches and leaders in...
78 Abraham Maslow Quotes To Max Out Your Potential
If you’re looking to make the most of you potential then this collection of Abraham Maslow quotes will inspire and...
37 Rosa Parks Quotes To Stand Up For Your Freedom
Looking for the best Rosa Parks quotes? This collection of famous Rosa Parks quotes will help you stand up for...
87 Best George Carlin Quotes On Education, Politics & Life
Looking for the best George Carlin quotes? George Carlin was an American stand-up comedian, actor, social critic and author. He...