If you’re looking for the best Snoop Dogg quotes then look no further.
Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr., known professionally as Snoop Dogg is one of the most acclaimed rappers in the world.
Growing up, Snoop Dogg fell prey to substance abuse and was arrested for possession of drugs soon after completing his graduation. Once out of prison, he turned his focus towards music and was soon discovered by Dr. Dre.
One of Snoop’s first gigs was on Dr. Dre’s The Chronic in 1992. He had such an impressive performance that his career took off almost immediately. His effortless charisma and style stood out and continues to stand out decades later.
While Snoop Dogg loves to party and is best known for his funny quotes and lyrics he also offers some timeless wisdom on life and success. Below you’ll find the best Snoop Dogg quotes on life and success.
Inspirational Snoop Dogg Quotes
1. “If it’s flipping hamburgers at McDonald’s, be the best hamburger flipper in the world. Whatever it is you do you have to master your craft.” – Snoop Dogg
2. “Sometimes a loss is the best thing that can happen. It teaches you what you should have done next time.” – Snoop Dogg
3. “If you stop at general math, you’re only going to make general math money.” – Snoop Dogg
4. “The most important decision I’ve made in business? The choices of people I have around me. When I first started I brought everybody with me, my homies from the neighborhood, criminals. I just said, ‘Come on everybody, we made it.’ Then I had to realize we didn’t make it. I made it.” – Snoop Dogg
5. “A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack.” – Snoop Dogg
6. “You might not have a car or a big gold chain, stay true to yourself and things will change.” – Snoop Dogg
7. “It’s so easy for a kid to join a gang, to do drugs… we should make it that easy to be involved in football and academics.” – Snoop Dogg
8. “I used to get stressed out all the time when I thought winning was important. I wanted to try to win and help my kids win. Once I figured out it wasn’t about winning or losing, it was about teaching these kids about being men, that’s when I started to relax.” – Snoop Dogg
9. “I want to be loved while I’m here. And the only way to be loved is to give love!” – Snoop Dogg
10. “I just change with the times. I really don’t have a say in what’s going on. Music was here before me.” – Snoop Dogg
11. “You’ve got to always go back in time if you want to move forward.” – Snoop Dogg
12. “My liberty is about living. It’s about spreading more love. Even though I was always a peaceful, loving individual, my music sometimes didn’t reflect that. But now it’s different. My music is reflecting the way I feel.” – Snoop Dogg
13. “That’s how we do it in the black community; we give back to the people who made us who we are. We never forget that.” – Snoop Dogg
14. “I used to be focused on being the dopest rapper in the game, and then once that became what I was, I wanted something different, and I wanted to become the best businessman in the game. I wanted to learn how to master the business like I mastered the rap.” – Snoop Dogg
15. “Be your own leader, be your own self, step out of my shadows and be your own person.” – Snoop Dogg
16. “There’ll be ups and downs, smiles and frowns.” – Snoop Dogg
17. “A lot of brands, you can’t touch them. When you’re dealing with Snoop Dogg, he brings you closer to the brand and it feels like it’s a part of you.” – Snoop Dogg
18. “I like going to areas where the murder rate is high and dropping it.” – Snoop Dogg
19. “Sometimes, if you’re lucky, someone comes into your life who’ll take up a place in your heart that no one else can fill, someone who’s tighter than a twin, more with you than your own shadow, who gets deeper under your skin than your own blood and bones.” – Snoop Dogg
20. “You don’t know where you goin unless you know where you come from.” – Snoop Dogg
21. “Life is about growing and evolving. I feel like my life has been in stages, and the stages I went through when I was younger allowed me to grow into the man I am today.” – Snoop Dogg
22. “You don’t get respect if you don’t deserve it.” – Snoop Dogg
23. “The best advice I’ve ever got is to be yourself. Stay true to who you are and what you stand for and you’ll go far in life.” – Snoop Dogg
24. “My mind on my money, my money on my mind.” – Snoop Dogg
25. “That’s why I’m so successful because peace is my main thing, it’s not about money. It’s about making sure everybody is having a good time and loving and living and enjoying life.” – Snoop Dogg
26. “There’s no such thing as losing touch. You can take me out of the ghetto, but you can’t take the ghetto out of me.” – Snoop Dogg
27. “Love goes unappreciated a lot of times, but you still gotta keep giving it.” – Snoop Dogg
28. “Do what your heart tells you is right.” – Snoop Dogg
29. “I’m here to impress only one man. He don’t live here with us. He’s on top. So that’s all I’m concerned about. My work is not for the public or for man to view or make judgment on me, I work for one person.” – Snoop Dogg
30. “I have always said I was Bob Marley reincarnated.” – Snoop Dogg
31. “My biggest achievement is raising a healthy, happy family. As far as regrets, I don’t really have too many. Although I’ve gone through some things in my life that didn’t feel too good while they were happening, they allowed me to mature and develop into the man I am today. Those moments have taught me a lot. I wouldn’t be the same person if I hadn’t had those experiences.” – Snoop Dogg
32. “Push yourself, when you get smart up top (in your head), your skills will fall right into place.” – Snoop Dogg
33. “The more information you have, the better you will be.” – Snoop Dogg
34. “The fact is, the truth will come out. The truth will come out when it’s time.” – Snoop Dogg
35. “Everybody wants to be a winner. Winning for you is everything, right? Wrong, winning is the only thing!” – Snoop Dogg
36. “I’ve always been a student, so I want to learn.” – Snoop Dogg
37. “A lot of people don’t know that I love to love. To have a different kind of mask on me where people feel like I’m not a loving individual. I just love to love, I love everything and everybody, I’m about peace that’s my spirit.” – Snoop Dogg
38. “Your only gain is to try to get me to fall down to your level. Man, you worser than devils.” – Snoop Dogg
39. “Growing up, I didn’t dream of being nothing, of living in the ghetto my whole life. I wanted to get out.” – Snoop Dogg
40. “I am a sore loser. I’ve always been like that ever since I started playin’ sports and just life in general. I hate to lose and I play to win.” – Snoop Dogg
41. “Nobody likes not having freedom.” – Snoop Dogg
42. “Peyton Manning is a true leader. A legend. I love the way he is always in control. You never see him too frustrated, never see him too happy.” – Snoop Dogg
43. “I’m a business first and foremost so whatever my business is, it’s separate from my personal. It’s like whatever I do business wise, it’s done in the business fashion whether it’s promoting, marketing, whatever I’m doing.” – Snoop Dogg
Did you like these inspirational quotes?
What are your favorite Snoop Dogg quotes? Let me know in the comments below and please share this post.