If you’re looking for the best Joe Rogan quotes then look no further.
Joe Rogan is a stand-up comedian, mixed martial arts color commentator, podcast host, and former actor and television host.
Rogan started learning martial arts from the age of 13 as it was the one thing that “gave him hope” of not being a loser. In the process, he became a student of Karate, Taekwondo, Kick Boxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
From the age of 21, the college dropout also started a successful stand-up comedy career, signed an exclusive developmental deal with Disney and appeared as an actor on several television shows including hosting the show Fear Factor which gave him a national audience.
If you’re into UFC, then you probably know and love his color commentary.
You may also know Joe Rogan for having one of the most popular podcasts out there – The Joe Rogan Experience has been aired since 2009, listened to by millions every month and watched on YouTube. Rogan brings on guests from all walks of life and discusses a wide range of topics. He is well known for dropping inspirational truth bombs, motivational quotes and advice.
Below you’ll find the most motivational Joe Rogan quotes on life and success that I hope will inspire you to hold yourself accountable, raise your standards and achieve your goals.
55 Motivational Joe Rogan Quotes
1. “Work for that feeling that you have accomplished something… Don’t waste your time on this earth without making a mark.” – Joe Rogan
2. “The universe rewards calculated risk and passion.” – Joe Rogan
3. “One of the most fascinating lessons I’ve absorbed about life is that the struggle is good.” – Joe Rogan
4. “Fuel yourself with the screw ups.” – Joe Rogan
5. “We define ourselves far too often by our past failures. That’s not you. You are this person right now. You’re the person who has learned from those failures. Build confidence and momentum with each good decision you make from here on out and choose to be inspired.” – Joe Rogan
6. “There’s only one way to get good at anything; you surround yourself with the bad motherfuckers who are doing exactly you do and you force yourself to keep up and inspire each other.” – Joe Rogan
7. “Haters are all failures. It’s 100% across the board. No one who is truly brilliant at anything is a hater.” – Joe Rogan
8. “Be cool to people. Be nice to as many people as you can. Smile to as many people as you can, and have them smile back at you.” – Joe Rogan
9. “There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results in the physical form.” – Joe Rogan
10. “Live your life like there is a documentary crew following you around and you are analyzing your own behavior.” – Joe Rogan
11. “Resistance is the key battle that you’re going to fight for the rest of your life, but the key to overcoming that resistance is to fight it. Every day you do so, you have won the battle for that day.” – Joe Rogan
12. “Someone else’s success does not equal a failure for you.” – Joe Rogan
13. “Pretend that your life was a movie and it started now, what would the hero do? What would the person that you respect do? What would the person that you admire, and inspires you do? Do that.” – Joe Rogan
14. “The key to happiness doesn’t lay in numbers in a bank account but in the way we make others feel and the way they make us feel.” – Joe Rogan
15. “If you are the greatest, why would you go around talking about it?” – Joe Rogan
16. “I truly believe that in order to truly be great at something you have to give into a certain amount of madness.” – Joe Rogan
17. “Live your life like you’re the hero in your own movie.” – Joe Rogan
18. “The time you spend hating on someone robs you of your own time. You are literally hating on yourself and you don’t even realize it.” – Joe Rogan (This is one of the most eye opening Joe Rogan quotes on hating)
19. “Reality really is a theatre. There’s no other way to describe it. It’s all so nonsensical, ridiculous and chaotic.” – Joe Rogan
20. “Kindness is one of the best gifts you can bestow… We know that inherently that feels great.” – Joe Rogan
21. “Greatness and madness are next door neighbors and they often borrow each other’s sugar.” – Joe Rogan
22. “I love a success story, but even more than a success story; I like a dude who fucks his life up and gets his life together again story.” – Joe Rogan
23. “Excellence in anything increases your potential in everything.” – Joe Rogan
24. “If you can control what you eat, you can control all other aspects of your life.” – Joe Rogan
25. “When someone comes along and expresses him or herself as freely as they think, people flock to it. They enjoy it.” – Joe Rogan
26. “So instead of investing your time in a passion, you’ve sold your life to work for an uncaring machine that doesn’t understand you. That’s the problem with our society. And what’s the reward? Go home and get a big TV.” – Joe Rogan
27. “If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.” – Joe Rogan
28. “To really appreciate life you got to know you’re going to die.” – Joe Rogan
29. “I realized a long time ago that instead of being jealous you can be inspired and appreciative. It carries more energy to you. That can be an awesome and motivating force that can improve your life if you choose to be inspired and not jealous. One has no benefit whatsoever, the other is an incredible resource for creating momentum and improvement.” – Joe Rogan (One of my favourite Joe Rogan quotes. What’s yours?)
30. “There’s a never-ending ocean of techniques out there.” – Joe Rogan
31. “The quicker we all realize that we’ve been taught how to live life by the people that were operating on the momentum of an ignorant past the quicker we can move to a global ethic of community that doesn’t value invented borders or the monopolization of natural resources, but rather the goal of a happier more loving humanity.” – Joe Rogan
32. “People for the most part can smell lies.” – Joe Rogan
33. “Life is about the pursuit of excellence. That pursuit is probably more exciting to me now more than ever.” – Joe Rogan
34. “You can’t measure what’s inside a man’s heart.” – Joe Rogan
35. “It’s very important to help people figure out how to manage life, to help people figure out how to think, help inspire them, help show them what can be gained from setting goals and achieving them and that excellent feeling – and that becomes contagious.” – Joe Rogan
36. “Write down things you want to improve. Write down things you won’t tolerate from yourself. Write down things you never want to see yourself do again.” – Joe Rogan
37. “One thing I do know for a fact is that the nicer we are to our fellow human beings, the nicer the universe is to us.” – Joe Rogan
38. “The people I know that have the hardest time keeping it together emotionally are people that don’t work out.” – Joe Rogan
39. “Treat everyone as if they were you. If we really are one, then I am you and you are me.” – Joe Rogan
40. “100% of all haters in the world are unrealized potential.” – Joe Rogan
41. “Bad breaks are an opportunity for you to reboot, to reassess, get better, figure out another way through your challenges. The people that look at those challenges and say ‘Well why do I have those challenges?’ – They’re cancer. They are dangerous people to be around. They will rob you of your enthusiasm and won’t give you any fuel.” – Joe Rogan
42. “If things aren’t going the way you want them to go, then do something about it. Quit talking about your problems and go out and do something to fix them.” – Joe Rogan
43. “The worst choice that a man can make is to become comfortable.” – Joe Rogan
44. “All the time that you spend complaining, you could instead be hustling. You could be chasing your dream. You could be figuring out what you’re doing wrong and improving your life.” – Joe Rogan
45. “Get better at whatever you’re doing. So what if you suck at it now. Everybody sucks at everything when they start. But if you love it, and don’t lie to yourself, then get better at it.” – Joe Rogan
46. “Do things that are difficult. It’s very important to struggle. You don’t get to know yourself without struggle. You don’t know who you are until you get tested.” – Joe Rogan
47. “Faith itself is a horrible mechanism that stunts the growth of ideas. It also stunts the act of questioning, and it does this by pushing the idea that you have to have faith – and that nothing has to be proven.” – Joe Rogan
48. “Being a celebrity or anything else where you’re really ambitious, it’s really a game to see how successful you can get.” – Joe Rogan
49. “I’ve been inspired by a shitload of people in my life so if there’s ever anybody that I can inspire, to me that’s a huge gift. To be able to turn that back around.” – Joe Rogan
50. “Not knowing the truth doesn’t make you ignorant. Not wanting to know the truth is what makes you ignorant.” – Joe Rogan
51. “Fuel people are the ones out there hustling and always getting things done. My friend Jocko works out at 4:30 in the morning every day. Why? Because he doesn’t want to. That’s how you do it. You go and get after it and don’t make any excuses.” – Joe Rogan
52. “Discomfort is your friend. It doesn’t matter if you’re sick, if you have kids… if you’re a pro, you go to work.” – Joe Rogan
53. “The brain is the general and the troops are the body. Write down your goals and get stuff done.” – Joe Rogan
54. “Everybody has bad breaks. I had a ton of bad breaks. But you know what I did? I stayed up. I fought through it. I figured out what I did wrong and I moved forward.” – Joe Rogan
55. “90% of success is just showing up. Get there and start working. You’re not going to feel perfect every day. There’s gotta be those days you push through.” – Joe Rogan
Did you like these inspirational quotes?
What are your favorite Joe Rogan quotes? Did I miss any out? Let me know in the comments below.