If you’re looking for the best collection of Dr. Bruce Lipton quotes then look no further.
Dr. Bruce Lipton is a former professor of medicine at Stanford University and bestselling author of The Biology of Belief.
I first came to know of Bruce Lipton’s work when I was researching epigenetics, this idea that we can control our genetic expression with our thoughts and beliefs. That our genetic expression is influenced greatly by our environment and our perception of that environment.
His research into the conscious and subconscious mind has also influenced my work greatly. One of Dr. Bruce Lipton’s key lessons is that 95% of everything we do is dictated by the subconscious mind. It’s our subconscious beliefs that dictate our behavior and the results we experience in our lives. That we are only conscious of less than 5% of our thoughts throughout any given day.
So if you want to change your life you must change your subconscious limiting beliefs, your subconscious programming. Your subconscious programming is affecting your vibration, the frequency that you are broadcasting, it’s what is activating the Law of Attraction. It’s also controlling the emotions you experience and those emotions create chemicals that impact your biology.
This collection of Dr. Bruce Lipton quotes are his best on epigentics, biology, beliefs, quantum physics and the subconcious mind. Hope you enjoy them.
Inspirational Dr Bruce Lipton Quotes
1. “The moment you change your perception is the moment you rewrite the chemistry of your body.” – Bruce Lipton
2. “Just like a single cell, the character of our lives is determined not by our genes but by our responses to the environmental signals that propel life.” – Bruce Lipton
3. “As soon as you start to tell yourself in your perception that you can’t do something anymore, then your biological system will adjust to prove you right. You will not do what you think you can’t do.” – Bruce Lipton
4. “Each of our cells is a living entity, and the main thing that influences them is our blood. If I open my eyes in the morning and my beautiful partner is in front of me, my perception causes a release of oxytocin, dopamine, growth hormones – all of which encourage the growth and health of my cells. But if I see a saber tooth tiger, I’m going to release stress hormones which change the cells to a protection mode. People need to realize that their thoughts are more primary than their genes, because the environment, which is influenced by our thoughts, controls the genes.” – Bruce Lipton
5. “Life has everything in it. But you only see what your perception allow you to see.” – Bruce Lipton
6. “Beliefs and thoughts alter cells in your body.” – Bruce Lipton
7. “Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind.” – Bruce Lipton
8. “Most illness is just stress from not living in harmony.” – Bruce Lipton
9. “The ‘secret of life’ is BELIEF. Rather than genes, it is our beliefs that control our lives.” – Bruce Lipton
10. “I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them.” – Bruce Lipton
11. “We can control our lives by controlling our perceptions.” – Bruce Lipton
12. “When we truly recognize that our beliefs are that powerful – we hold the key to freedom.” – Bruce Lipton
13. “Your children’s genes reflect only their potential, not their destiny. It is up to you to provide the environment that allows them to develop to their highest potential.” – Bruce Lipton
14. “We are not victims of our genes, but masters of our fates, able to create lives overflowing with peace, happiness, and love.” – Bruce Lipton
15. “If the brain expects that a treatment will work, it sends healing chemicals into the bloodstream, which facilitates that. That’s why the placebo effect is so powerful for every type of healing. And the opposite is equally true and equally powerful: When the brain expects that a therapy will not work, it doesn’t. It’s called the “nocebo” effect.” – Bruce Lipton
16. “Recently, results of the Human Genome Project have shattered one of Science’s fundamental core beliefs, the concept of genetic determinism. We have been led to believe that our genes determine the character of our lives, yet new research surprisingly reveals that it is the character of our lives that controls our genes. Rather than being victims of our heredity, we are actually masters of our genome.” – Bruce Lipton
17. “Drugging out symptoms does not solve the problem, it helps us ignore it – until the vehicle breaks down.” – Bruce Lipton
18. “A miraculous healing awaits this planet once we accept our new responsibility to collectively tend the Garden, rather than fight over the turf.” – Bruce Lipton
19. “When two people become entangled, one person will conform to the energy of the other person. When one of them is a healer whose cells are vibrating at a higher level, the client’s cells become entangled, and their energy is lifted. That’s why that old saying, “physician heal thyself,” is so important, even though most don’t understand it: If the physician’s energy is going to influence or, in scientific terms, “entrain” the patient’s, the doctor’s must be higher.” – Bruce Lipton
20. “You may consider yourself an individual, but as a cell biologist, I can tell you that you are in truth a cooperative community of approximately fifty trillion single-celled citizens.” – Bruce Lipton
21. “We are conscious co-creators in the evolution of life. We have free will. And we have choices. Consequently, our success is based on our choices, which are, in turn, totally dependent on our awareness.” – Bruce Lipton
22. “It is far easier to be entertained by a reality TV than to participate in our own reality.” – Bruce Lipton
23. “If I brought you down to the size of an individual cell so that you could see your body from that perspective, it would offer a whole new view of the world. When you looked back at yourself from that perspective you would not see yourself as a single entity. You would see yourself as a bustling community of more than 50 trillion individual cells.” – Bruce Lipton
24. “Nature is based on harmony. So it says if we want to survive and become more like nature, then we actually have to understand that it’s cooperation versus competition.” – Bruce Lipton
25. “Every person perceives the world differently. So essentially, there are six billion human versions of reality on this planet, each perceiving its own truth.” – Bruce Lipton
26. “What quantum physics teaches us is that everything we thought was physical is not physical.” – Bruce Lipton
27. “I learned again and again in my life, until you get your own act together, you’re not ready for big love. What you’re ready for is one of those codependent relationships where you desperately need a partner.” – Bruce Lipton
28. “The new physics provides a modern version of ancient spirituality. In a universe made out of energy, everything is entangled; everything is one.” – Bruce Lipton
29. “Through consciousness, our minds have the power to change our planet and ourselves. It is time we heed the wisdom of the ancient indigenous people and channel our consciousness and spirit to tend the garden and not destroy it.” – Bruce Lipton
30. “The Universe is one indivisible, dynamic whole in which energy and matter are so deeply entangled it is impossible to consider them as independent elements.” – Bruce Lipton
31. “I was exhilarated by the new realization that I could change the character of my life by changing my beliefs. I was instantly energized because I realized that there was a science-based path that would take me from my job as a perennial “victim” to my new position as “co-creator” of my destiny.” – Bruce Lipton
32. “You are personally responsible for everything in your life, once you become aware that you are personally responsible for everything in your life.” – Bruce Lipton
33. “We are today beginning to see work by very reputable scientists that says the universe is created by our observations. It is not a coincidence; we are actively involved in physically shaping the world that we experience.” – Bruce Lipton
34. “To fully thrive, we must not only eliminate the stressors but also actively seek joyful, loving, fulfilling lives that stimulate growth processes.” – Bruce Lipton
35. “Your own beliefs are selecting your genes, and if you don’t have the right genes to handle the stress that your in, your belief will rewrite your genes in an effort to do so.” – Bruce Lipton
36. “There are many beliefs that we have seen as truth in Western civilization for hundreds of years. We live according to these “truths” and as a result manifesting a life using those beliefs, which can be very self-destructive. So these beliefs will affect decisions in economics and politics and everything else that we do. One myth-perception is our continued emphasis of a Newtonian materialistic world, which by definition emphasizes the primacy of matter and somewhat ignores or minimizes the influence of the immaterial part of the universe.” – Bruce Lipton
37. “In reality, a cell is a biological mini-me compared to the human body. A cell has every biological system that you have.” – Bruce Lipton
38. “We are living in a world that is in the late stage of a Caterpillar. It is very important to let go of the old and start to gravitate to the new because we are leaving behind a world that is no longer sustainable and moving into a world in which we can thrive.” – Bruce Lipton
39. “We look at the human body as a biochemical machine controlled by genes and therefore we see a mechanical aspect to life and then try to understand the nature of mechanics by looking at how the physical parts interact with each other. If you want to understand life you just look at it as a whole series of interactive chemical reactions. What we are leaving out is the invisible elements, the contributions of the invisible world, which are emphasized in the nature of quantum mechanics. Matter is energy and is a primary factor that must be considered because everything is ultimately energy.” – Bruce Lipton
40. “Human beings are not meant to live alone. There is a fundamental biological imperative that propels you and every organism on this planet to be in a community, to be in relationship with other organisms.” – Bruce Lipton
41. “A person’s health isn’t generally a reflection of genes, but how their environment is influencing them. Genes are the direct cause of less than 1 percent of diseases: 99 percent is how we respond to the world.” – Bruce Lipton
42. “The future is to heal back to the mind again. Recognizing that the mind is all-powerful – it controls every cell to every degree of its genetic expression.” – Bruce Lipton
43. “Epigenetics doesn’t change the genetic code, it changes how that’s read. Perfectly normal genes can result in cancer or death. Vice-versa, in the right environment, mutant genes won’t be expressed. Genes are equivalent to blueprints; epigenetics is the contractor. They change the assembly, the structure.” – Bruce Lipton
44. “If your environment keeps draining your energy, it’s like having a leaky bank account, where any money you’re putting into the bank, such as by seeing an energy healer, keeps slipping out. You have to change your environment, including any harmful beliefs, before the energy can stay high.” – Bruce Lipton
45. “Because we’re not in harmony with the environment, we’re destroying the environment that supports us.” – Bruce Lipton
46. “Genes are not destiny!” – Bruce Lipton
47. “The implication is that this basic idea we have that we are controlled by our genes is false. It’s an idea that turns us into victims. I’m saying we are the creators of our situation. The genes are merely the blueprints. We are the contractors, and we can adjust those blueprints. And we can even rewrite them.” – Bruce Lipton
48. “There’s a theory that says that life is based on a competition and the struggle and the fight for survival, and it’s interesting because when you look at the fractal character of evolution, it’s totally different. It’s based on cooperation among the elements in the geometry and not competition.” – Bruce Lipton
49. “We are made in the image of God, and we need to put Spirit back into the equation when we want to improve our physical and our mental health.” – Bruce Lipton
50. “Each of us is a spirit in material form.” – Bruce Lipton
51. “We’re now recognizing that the mind, which is an energetic field of thought which you can read with EEG wires on your brain or with a new process called magnetoencephalography (MEG), which reads the field without even touching the body. So it basically says that when you’re processing with your brain, you’re broadcasting fields.” – Bruce Lipton
52. “Your brain sends out vibrations all the time, and your thoughts affect your life and other people’s. They pick up these thoughts and get changed by them. That’s why, say, a pacifist gets caught up in a riot situation. It’s a field of vibrations – you can ‘feel’ someone else’s thoughts when close to them.” – Bruce Lipton
53. “95% of your life comes from the subconscious.” – Bruce Lipton
54. “Our thoughts are mainly controlled by our subconscious, which is largely formed before the age of 6, and you cannot change the subconscious mind by just thinking about it. That’s why the power of positive thinking will not work for most people. The subconscious mind is like a tape player. Until you change the tape, it will not change.” – Bruce Lipton
55. “If we could get your subconscious mind to agree with your conscious mind about being happy, that’s when your positive thoughts work.” – Bruce Lipton
56. “Your life is not controlled by the conscious mind, which is wishes and desires. It’s controlled by the subconscious which has been programmed by observing other people.” – Bruce Lipton
57. “Your life is printout of your subconscious programming. So you don’t need to go back in your life to find out who ddi what to create the life that you have; All you have to do is look at the life you have because it is the expression of your programs! The things that you like that come into your life easily are there because you have programs to encourage and support that! Anything you work hard at, anything you put a lot of effort into, anything you sweat over to make it happen, and the question is why are you working so hard? The answer is your programs in the subconscious mind don’t support that!” – Bruce Lipton
Did you like these inspirational quotes?
What are your favorite Dr. Bruce Lipton quotes? Let me know in the comments below and please share this post.
57 Best The Matrix Quotes That Will Wake You Up
Looking for the best quotes from The Matrix movie? Then look no further. The movie, starring Keanu Reeves as Thomas...
101 Tim Ferriss Quotes That Will Make You Successful
If you’re looking for the best collection of Tim Ferriss quotes then look no further. Tim Ferriss is an American...
101 Hal Elrod Quotes To Make Each Day A Miracle
If you’re looking for the best collection of Hal Elrod quotes then look no further. Hal Elrod is one of...
77 Best Donald Trump Quotes On Business & Success
If you’re looking for the best collection of Donald Trump quotes on business and success then you’re at the right...
77 Famous Voltaire Quotes That Will Enlighten You
If you’re looking for the best collection of Voltaire quotes then look no further. François-Marie Arouet, known by his pen...