If you’re looking for the best collection of Donald Trump quotes on business and success then you’re at the right place.
Is there a more controversial and polarizing figure than Donald Trump? The current president of the United States sure has a strong base of loyal supporters and an equally strong number of critics.
Before becoming the 45th president of the United States, Donald Trump was famous for being a businessman, author and TV personality. He took charge of his family’s real-estate business in 1971 and expanded into skyscrapers, hotels, casinos, and golf courses. Trump’s entrepreneurial success led him into other side ventures, some even bearing the Trump name. His popularity grew when he produced and hosted The Apprentice, a reality television series, from 2003 to 2015.
Donald Trump’s estimated net worth is $2.1 billion (April 2020).
Donald Trump has been highly criticized for many of his controversial quotes and tweets and his character, values, and beliefs have all come under questioning during his presidency.
At the same time, it’s also important to remember that he became the oldest first-term U.S. president and the first without prior military or government service. He is also the richest American president in history and has repeatedly followed up on his pledge to donate his presidential salary.
Love him or hate him, Donald Trump knows how to win and still has some wise words on business, leadership and success that you should read. Below you’ll find the best collection of inspirational Donald Trump quotes.
Inspirational Donald Trump Quotes
1. “Think big and make it happen.” – Donald Trump
2. “Remember, there’s no such thing as an unrealistic goal – just unrealistic time frames.” – Donald Trump
3. “Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion.” – Donald Trump
4. “The future belongs to the dreamers, not to the critics. The future belongs to the people who follow their heart, no matter what the critics say, because they truly believe in their vision.” – Donald Trump
5. “Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren’t criticized are those who don’t take risks.” – Donald Trump
6. “Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the ability to act effectively, in spite of fear.” – Donald Trump
7. “There’s an old German proverb to the effect that “fear makes the wolf bigger than he is,” and that is true.” – Donald Trump
8. “Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you’re generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.” – Donald Trump
9. “No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.” – Donald Trump
10. “Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.” – Donald Trump
11. “Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.” – Donald Trump
12. “I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s where the fun is.” – Donald Trump
13. “My whole life is about winning. I don’t lose often. I almost never lose.” – Donald Trump
14. “In the end, you’re measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish.” – Donald Trump
15th of 77 Donald Trump Quotes
15. “When you hit a wall find ways to go under and over, but never give up.” – Donald Trump
16. “What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.” – Donald Trump
17. “When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.” – Donald Trump
18. “If you’re interested in ‘balancing’ work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead, make your work more pleasurable.” – Donald Trump
19. “If you love what you do, if you love going to the office, if you really like it – not just say it, but really like it – it keeps you young and energized. I really love what I do.” – Donald Trump
20. “The harder I work, the luckier I get. When you have momentum going, play the momentum.” – Donald Trump
21. “I’ve seen people that are extremely brilliant and they don’t have the staying power. They don’t have that never give up quality. I’ve always said that other than bad ideas, which is a reason for failure, the ability to never ever quit or give up is something that is very, very important for success as an entrepreneur.” – Donald Trump
22. “Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.” – Donald Trump
23. “Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.” – Donald Trump
24. “I always want to think of myself as an underdog.” – Donald Trump
25. “It’s a blip, not a catastrophe.” – Donald Trump
26. “As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” – Donald Trump
27. “I don’t hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don’t trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions.” – Donald Trump
28. “If you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.” – Donald Trump
29. “A tiny leak can sink a ship.” – Donald Trump
30th of 77 Donald Trump Quotes
30. “Leaders, true leaders, take responsibility for the success of the team, and understand that they must also take responsibility for the failure.” – Donald Trump
31. “Your business, and your brand, must first let people know what you care about, and that you care about them.” – Donald Trump
32. “I’ve always won, and I’m going to continue to win. And that’s the way it is.” – Donald Trump
33. “Everything I do in life is framed through the view of a businessman. That’s my instinct. If I go into a pharmacy to buy shaving cream, then I’m going to look for the best deal on shaving cream.” – Donald Trump
34. “I’ve always said, ‘If you need Viagra, you’re probably with the wrong girl.'” – Donald Trump
35. “We must speak our minds openly, debate our disagreements honestly, but always pursue solidarity.” – Donald Trump
36. “Sometimes you need conflict in order to come up with a solution. Through weakness, oftentimes, you can’t make the right sort of settlement, so I’m aggressive, but I also get things done, and in the end, everybody likes me.” – Donald Trump
37. “Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that’s more productive.” – Donald Trump
38. “The most basic duty of government is to defend the lives of its own citizens. Any government that fails to do so is a government unworthy to lead.” – Donald Trump
39. “I always look at it that I work with my employees as opposed to them working for me.” – Donald Trump
40. “Listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper.” – Donald Trump
41. “Watch, listen and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.” – Donald Trump
42. “Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.” – Donald Trump
43. “You will be attacked for trying to change anything.” – Donald Trump
44. “When you are wronged repeatedly, the worst thing you can do is continue taking it – fight back!” – Donald Trump
45th of 77 Donald Trump Quotes
45. “Show me someone without an ego, and I’ll show you a loser.” – Donald Trump
46. “Don’t get sidetracked. If you do get sidetracked, get back on track as soon as possible. Ultimately sidetracking kills you.” – Donald Trump
47. “What’s the point of having great knowledge and keeping them all to yourself?” – Donald Trump
48. “One of the problems when you become successful is that jealousy and envy inevitably follow. There are people—I categorize them as life’s losers—who get their sense of accomplishment and achievement from trying to stop others. As far as I’m concerned, if they had any real ability they wouldn’t be fighting me, they’d be doing something constructive themselves.” – Donald Trump
49. “Think BIG! You are going to be thinking anyway, so think BIG!” – Donald Trump
50. “Entrepreneurs are always taking feedback, especially from their customers, bankers, workers, and sales force. Without straightforward feedback, entrepreneurs cannot make sound decisions.” – Donald Trump
51. “I like to think of the word FOCUS as Follow One Course Until Successful.” – Donald Trump
52. “When people are in a focused state, the words “I can’t,” “I’ll try,” “I’ll do it tomorrow,” and “maybe” get forced out of their vocabularies.” – Donald Trump
53. “As an entrepreneur, I choose my teachers carefully, very carefully. I am extremely cautious of the people with whom I spend my time and to whom I listen.” – Donald Trump
54. “A brand is two words: the ‘Promise’ you telegraph, and the ‘Experience’ you deliver.” – Donald Trump
55. “The most important thing in life is to love what you’re doing, because that’s the only way you’ll ever be really good at it.” – Donald Trump
56. “Take the pains required to become what you want to become, or you might end up becoming something you’d rather not be.” – Donald Trump
57. “Most people think small because they are afraid of success, afraid of making decisions, afraid of winning.” – Donald Trump
58. “The harder you work, the luckier you get.” – Donald Trump
59. “Always think positively and expect the best.” – Donald Trump
60th of 77 Donald Trump Quotes
59. “The worst of times often create the best opportunities to make good deals.” – Donald Trump
61. “Go forth into the world and turn your hopes and dreams into action. America has always been the land of dreams because America is a nation of true believers.” – Donald Trump
62. “Leverage: don’t make deals without it.” – Donald Trump
63. “Take blips in stride—instead of trying to deflect problems or obstacles and send them off in another direction, try to embrace them. Turn them into something positive. You can often disarm people this way and get them on your side. Don’t get too attached to your ideas. Adjust, adapt, and take things in stride.” – Donald Trump
64. “Never stop fighting for what you believe in and for the people who care about you.” – Donald Trump
65. “Success comes from failure, not from memorizing the right answers.” – Donald Trump
66. “The more predictable the business, the more valuable it is.” – Donald Trump
67. “Focus is essential to success, and successful people are people who can focus.” – Donald Trump
68. “I’m a bit of a P.T. Barnum. I make stars out of everyone.” – Donald Trump
69. “Sometimes understanding other people’s problems is the key to finding opportunities.” – Donald Trump
70. “Stay confident even when something bad happens. It is just a bump in the road. It will pass.” – Donald Trump
71. “If you have laws that you don’t enforce, then you don’t have laws. This leads to lawlessness.” – Donald Trump
72. “We must understand that governments cannot create real jobs. Only entrepreneurs can do that.” – Donald Trump
73. “It’s next to impossible to build a successful business without relationships.” – Donald Trump
74. “In business, cooperation is essential to success.” – Donald Trump
75. “The worst things in history have happened when people stop thinking for themselves and listen to other people and, even worse, start following other people. That’s what gives rise to dictators.” – Donald Trump
76. “Building a brand may be more important than building a business.” – Donald Trump
77. “I wasn’t satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement.” – Donald Trump
Did you like these inspirational quotes?
What are your favorite Donald Trump quotes? Let me know in the comments below and please share this post.
57 Best The Matrix Quotes That Will Wake You Up
Looking for the best quotes from The Matrix movie? Then look no further. The movie, starring Keanu Reeves as Thomas...
101 Tim Ferriss Quotes That Will Make You Successful
If you’re looking for the best collection of Tim Ferriss quotes then look no further. Tim Ferriss is an American...
101 Hal Elrod Quotes To Make Each Day A Miracle
If you’re looking for the best collection of Hal Elrod quotes then look no further. Hal Elrod is one of...
77 Best Donald Trump Quotes On Business & Success
If you’re looking for the best collection of Donald Trump quotes on business and success then you’re at the right...
77 Famous Voltaire Quotes That Will Enlighten You
If you’re looking for the best collection of Voltaire quotes then look no further. François-Marie Arouet, known by his pen...