30 Albert Einstein Quotes That Will Blow Your Mind
Looking for the best Albert Einstein quotes? Then look no further.
Albert Einstein, a household name, a name which became the by word for genius, was much more than just a scientist. The German-born Einstein was one of the greatest influential thinkers and most inquisitive of philosophers of the 20th century.
Though a physicist by profession, issues of war, peace and the nature of free will occupied the mind of Einstein and he often pondered humanity’s largest questions and dilemmas.
It wasn’t until the age of 42 that Albert Einstein saw the fruits of his labour, winning the Noble Prize in 1921 for Physics.
The modest Einstein was a man full of great wisdom and insights so I present to you 30 of his best quotes that will blow your mind.
30 Albert Einstein Quotes
1. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. – Albert Einstein
2. When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute — and it’s longer than any hour. That’s relativity. – Albert Einstein
3. The only way to escape the corruptible effect of praise is to go on working. – Albert Einstein
4. The state of mind which enables a man to do work of this kind…is akin to that of the religious worshipper or the lover; the daily effort comes from no deliberate intention or program, but straight from the heart. – Albert Einstein
5. The aim [of education] must be the training of independently acting and thinking individuals who, however, see in the service to the community their highest life problem. – Albert Einstein
6. If I were to start taking care of my grooming, I would no longer be my own self… – Albert Einstein
7. As a human being, one has been endowed with just enough intelligence to be able to see clearly how utterly inadequate that intelligence is when confronted with what exists. – Albert Einstein
8. Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth. – Albert Einstein
9. Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it. – Albert Einstein
10. A human being is a part of the whole, called by us “Universe”, a part limited in time and space. – Albert Einstein
11. All of science is nothing more than refinement of everyday thinking. – Albert Einstein
12. There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
13. The value of achievement lies in the achieving. – Albert Einstein
14. I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. – Albert Einstein
15. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. – Albert Einstein
16. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
17. Truth is what stands the test of experience. – Albert Einstein
18. Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. – Albert Einstein
19. I never think of the future. It comes soon enough. – Albert Einstein
20. Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding. – Albert Einstein
21. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. – Albert Einstein
22. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. – Albert Einstein
23. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. – Albert Einstein
24. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
25. The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. – Albert Einstein
26. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. – Albert Einstein
27. The important thing is not to stop questioning; curiosity has its own reason for existing. – Albert Einstein
28. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly. – Albert Einstein
29. Everything must be made as simple as possible. But not simpler. – Albert Einstein
30. If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. – Albert Einstein